Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: RTD Rookie Deathmatch II - Delayed turn 10 was delayed.  (Read 15748 times)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD Rookie Deathmatch II - Turn 3. Frelock tries to worsen the paradox!
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2009, 03:41:46 pm »

Okay, I stand up and stab Errol in the face.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD Rookie Deathmatch II - Turn 3. Frelock tries to worsen the paradox!
« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2009, 03:54:11 pm »

If i don't make it the turn after the next, have me prepare to defend my self with shield or something, maybe finish off the thief if he still lives...

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD Rookie Deathmatch II - Turn 4. Everything's back to normal.
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2009, 06:23:20 pm »

Turn 4. The sand/dirt/dust are counted in units. A unit in this case is an undefined quantity, such that any adventurer can carry exactly one before deciding he or she has enough in his or her quantum adventurer inventory.

Rules for summoned/controlled creatures: Each one controlled gives a -1 to rolls when trying to summon/bind more. Rolling a {1} on a summoning will result in the caster being mentally overloaded, releasing the magic from the summoned/bound creatures. Another roll will determine what happens to them.

Vote time: Should I keep the Latin names for spells?

I’m also going to allow repeated attacks on the same person, and I'll heal the damage Inaluct caused to himself back. It’s not a standard RTD, and it can’t be used to try to summon something four turns in a row. It’s also a bit silly to not be able to attack somebody repeatedly. As with any turn, there could be mistakes lurking around somewhere.

Org| Org proves that all dice everywhere hate him. He tries to cast an Incendia Occurro, but only succeeds in | burning himself. Why do the dice hate you so, Org? What did you do to them?

Inaluct| Inaluct stands and stabs his knife towards Errol’s face. | Errol stylishly sidesteps the weak blow. He’s so cool that he manages to impress Inaluct (-1 to attacking Errol for 2 turns, unless he attacks you. +1 to Errol’s first attack against you in that time.)

Frey| Frey | tries to attack Pacho, but hesitates while deciding if he should go for a chokehold, punch, throw Pacho to the ground, break Pacho’s knee, or break his wrists. He decides on a throw, but Pacho saw it coming and dodged out of the way.

Knightedskull| Knightedskull | gives a quick and powerful slice towards R1ck. | Thanks to the imp flying around his head, Knightedskull missed anyway.

R1ck the Barbarian| R1ck orders his imp to fly around Knightedskull threateningly. The imp is happy to oblige. (+1 to accuracy) | R1ck counterattacks Knightedskull, | Knightedskull fails to dodge out of the way, | and is struck by the full force of the axe. After being hit, he cries out “R1ck, you kissed your sister.” (You didn’t specify an aimed shot, so no awesome reference for you.)

Shoruke| Shoruke forms some rock into a cat sized humanoid shape, and breathes magical life into it. | It stands motionlessly. It has no free will, and ordering it around is a free action.

Pacho| Pacho does a very cruel thing to Frey. Frey’s expression of complete revulsion is priceless.

Errol| Errol slashes crazily at Inaluct. | Inaluct, still admiring Errol for his cool moves, doesn’t even try to dodge. | Inaluct is struck repeatedly by light yet well aimed blows, and starts bleeding slightly.

Crowd| The gnomish mage uses forbidden gnomish magic to become a lemon with a top mounted rocket launcher.

Statuses:

Spoiler: Org (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shoruke (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPC Allies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inaluct (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: R1ck the Barbarian (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPC Allies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Knightedskull (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frey (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Pacho (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Items on ground (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 09:11:22 pm by Nirur Torir »

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2009, 06:41:54 pm »

Its the Internets.
When I play IRL, I have amazing rolls.  :P

BURN INALUCT BURN

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2009, 06:43:49 pm »

I attempt to dramatically slice off Org's hand.

Never mind.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 04:43:59 pm by inaluct »

Lear

• Bay Watcher
  • IRO-Bot will never die.
    • View Profile
    • the-crowing-is-near on deviantArt.
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2009, 06:47:06 pm »

You call a giant rocket launcher-armed lemon normal?

The lemon begins to prance about, firing rockets at random!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 06:49:00 pm by Lear »
Those were the days, The End Complete.
deviantART - My artworks, let me show you them!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2009, 06:50:42 pm »

Damnit, I heal my self with one of my healing potions! And if possible hack one of R1cks legs off (or a foot) to knock him down.

And didn't he suffer any penalties for having his left arm gone? that -2 means something.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 06:54:10 pm by knightedskull »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2009, 06:58:57 pm »

And didn't [R1ck] suffer any penalties for having his left arm gone? that -2 means something.
Oops, I forgot to delete that from last turn. Hacking off the hand gave him 2 levels of bleeding instead of -2 hp (He now has a 33% chance per turn of getting hurt worse). I forgot to add pain, which will take effect starting next turn, sorry.

Edit - Org, he's talking about R1ck.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 07:11:57 pm by Nirur Torir »

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2009, 07:00:10 pm »

Wait, I thought I cauterized it?

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2009, 08:05:41 pm »

I take the unspeakable thing that Pacho gave to me, and shove it down his throat.  Then I pull it back up again, along with his entrails.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

R1ck

• Bay Watcher
  • Uninvited Guest
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2009, 08:39:36 pm »

I'll get my imp to look around for stuff to make a new hand out of while I charge up a mighty blow to use against knightedskull. I shall cleave him in twain!
BTEAMHOB-Year 10 - It's POI'd to the extreme

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2009, 08:57:20 pm »

Frey – Shoruke tries to attack Pacho, but hesitates while deciding if he should go for a chokehold, punch, throw Pacho to the ground, break Pacho’s knee, or break his wrists. He decides on a throw, but Pacho saw it coming and dodged out of the way.

I havz a qweshun. Where did this come from? I haven't attacked anyone yet.

It's a good idea though. I'll have my golem toss Frey around so that he's not near either of us, and then use an explosive fire spell on him.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2009, 09:13:18 pm »

For some strange reason, I accidentally started typing up Frelock's turn overtop the text I used for your action last turn. No, I usually don't retype the names at the start of the turn, but I'm not sure how I missed seeing that typo.

Pacho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2009, 11:28:42 pm »

I give frelock a proper bear hug while roaring like one.  I rub myself on him while I'm at it, to make myself disgusting to everyone.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2009, 12:09:52 am »

I give frelock a proper bear hug while roaring like one.  I rub myself on him while I'm at it, to make myself disgusting to everyone.

Why'd I have to get paired up with the sick psychopath?
All generalizations are false....including this one.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12