Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Penguins...  (Read 5888 times)

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
Re: Penguins...
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2009, 10:12:33 am »

Just for the people who know about it. will they please post more on the Anti-Penguin forum.
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Scamps

• Escaped Lunatic
  • meow?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2009, 03:08:44 am »

meow

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2009, 03:46:06 am »

Oh fuck, here we go.

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2009, 03:54:15 am »

Oh fuck, here we go.

First Fluffy Wambler, and now this, ah? Still, no f word please.

meow

Meow meow meow, meow, meow? Meow~

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2009, 04:03:49 am »

Oh fuck, here we go.

First Fluffy Wambler, and now this, ah? Still, no f word please.

It's fully justified.

Fuck.

Okenido

• Bay Watcher
  • Loli Advocate
    • View Profile
    • New Various Nonsense
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2009, 04:18:36 am »

Moving on...

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2009, 04:38:25 am »

I see it is impossible to make a thread that is discussing the happenings of VN without it turning into VN itself

we are fucking strange matter
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2009, 05:00:19 am »

Alright, so all we have to do is not mention VN I guess.

And, not make threads about it

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2009, 05:03:48 am »

this thread was not about VN it was about the Penguin plague that has struck this forums.
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2009, 05:04:22 am »

various_nonsense.jpg
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2009, 05:14:31 am »

then my theory is correct, this forum will be turned into a new VN in.... 2hours.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2009, 05:27:09 am »

this thread was not about VN it was about the Penguin plague that has struck this forums.

That directly involved VN. This thread is about VN. Please lock it now.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2009, 05:29:10 am »

various_nonsense.gif

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2009, 05:32:30 am »

this thread was not about VN it was about the Penguin plague that struck this forum a while ago.
Fixed.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2009, 05:34:24 am »

VN_in_a_nutshell.jpg
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4