Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Author Topic: UNHOLY ASSAULT! The vote has ended along with the RTD. Ending result are up.  (Read 23510 times)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
Re: UNHOLY ASSAULT! Necromancer Clash!!! Turn 13 Wave 1
« Reply #180 on: June 15, 2009, 01:48:24 pm »

I drink a healing potion. Seriously.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 15, 2009, 02:12:05 pm »

I'm not still on fire, am I?  The statuses say I'm on fire, but my pants are not...

I pick up a random weapon/big stick/rock, and move towards the dark figure with the last visages of my strength, attacking the caster in melee, where he's weakest.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 15, 2009, 02:19:12 pm »

Uhh...the souls will be fine for now. Really.

Return to body, and cast a group cure spell on my allies who need it. Yell at gatherers to bring up as many healing potions/herbs as possible.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 16, 2009, 10:17:09 am »

I summon a distraction (giant purple donkey illusion) behind the stranger and pull the oldest trick in the world. That is, LOOK BEHIND YOU!
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #184 on: June 16, 2009, 03:59:22 pm »

I help the barbarian, put him on my horse, and send my horse to the willage, and then go there myself
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 17, 2009, 10:47:53 am »

barbarian may not be able to move yet but he can still post an action as to what his troubled inner self can do.
[EDIT]btw, pick your reward Frelock.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 09:15:54 am by knightedskull »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 17, 2009, 01:45:00 pm »

Barbarian contemplate his astounding inefficiency at indiscriminate application of gratuitous violence to disproportionate amounts of hostile individuals. (yes, mostly just yell at himself in his mind. Try to get some bonus to concentration in battle, or something)
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: UNHOLY ASSAULT! Goin to hell and someone dying. Turn 14 Wave 1
« Reply #187 on: June 20, 2009, 12:54:00 pm »

I need to keep reminding my self that you guys are human,well...most of you guys.

Turn 14 wave 1

I drink a healing potion. Seriously.
[6] "To hell with my own creation and the rules!" You take out a healing potion from your robe and chug it down in one go. The hole in your hand fills in and you reflex your hand. Your feeling quite well and relaxed...maybe too relaxed...you REALLY have to take a piss now.
   GM:"Hey, I saw that!"
   Shoruke:"Shut it!"
   GM:"Fine, just this once I'll let it pass."
[2] You can't hold it in and so you relieve over gate walkway but it's blue! Another strange thing is you seem...less buffed.

I'm not still on fire, am I?  The statuses say I'm on fire, but my pants are not...

I pick up a random weapon/big stick/rock, and move towards the dark figure with the last visages of my strength, attacking the caster in melee, where he's weakest.
[3] You find a detached giant zombie arm on the ground and decide to use it as a weapon. [2+1] Using the arm as a crutch, you drag you self close enough to see the strange figure more clearly but the dark energy pressure prevents you from going within striking range.
He is wearing very dark violet robe and his skin seems to be as pale as a ghost that seems to chip away. Another strange thing, around his waist, is some tablet with glowing rune symbols.

Uhh...the souls will be fine for now. Really.

Return to body, and cast a group cure spell on my allies who need it. Yell at gatherers to bring up as many healing potions/herbs as possible.
[1] Knowing that the two souls are out of hells vacuum range, you attempt to return to your body. But hell pulls an ace out of it's ass and a hand stretches out towards the nearest soul, which is YOU! [2] It catches you off guard, dragging you through the opened gate.
Inside all you can see is floating fires and red all around, you think you can still see the exit back out of the gate but a demon gets in your way and asks what exactly you are doing; saving souls while releasing your own to do it no-less.

I summon a distraction (giant purple donkey illusion) behind the stranger and pull the oldest trick in the world. That is, LOOK BEHIND YOU!
[1] Knowing the enemy is much stronger than you, even in his weakened state, you really need to gain the upper hand. But when you think of it, something catches your attention...it's some flying horse...and half of it is painted green with some be-headed lady on it with arms of snakes..."Oh, this guy is good..."
[1]With your mind not fully on the task at hand, the enemy necromancer sees the opening and gives it one last push! You are unable to handle the dark energy clash and it smashes into you. [3] It doesn't explode but it sweeps you off the gate, rocketing you mid-air over the town and heading over the lake. While it pushes you to what may be your death, it is starting to burn away your skin and leaving dark marks in it's place.

I help the barbarian, put him on my horse, and send my horse to the willage, and then go there myself
[2+1] You check the barbarian for any life in him, not much left but enough to still be alive. You struggle getting barbarian onto the horse until the he kneeled down for you to put on his back. You then tell him to go back into town and you will be there shortly. [5]Along your way you notice a familiar weapon on the ground... Frey's steel mace!

Barbarian contemplate his astounding inefficiency at indiscriminate application of gratuitous violence to disproportionate amounts of hostile individuals. (yes, mostly just yell at himself in his mind. Try to get some bonus to concentration in battle, or something)
   [1] Inside your mind, your inner self floats aimlessly all around in nothing but darkness...this drives you insane! You panic screaming: where the hell am I and flailing your arms around in an attempt to grab onto something but there is only nothing.
   [1] After what seems like hours, a bright tunnel appears and you can see your grandma on the other side along with your father and other people.

Quote from: Apprintice
Reaction
   [6]"MASTER!" The young apprentice runs off, following the big dark energy ball that carries his master.

Quote from: Scout ghost & Co
Reaction
   [2] They were terrified at what happened to Rodgers soul and freeze in place.

Quote from: necromancer
Something
[1] A minute or two after that last push, the mighty necromancer falls and turns into dust. Then a pitch black apparition appears over the dust and enters the tablet, the runes on it stop glowing.

Background roll:3:The wind blows away the dust that was the necromancer, but the tablet and other things he had on him are still there. Some evil looking comet flying over the town with Errol in it. The archers are not sure exactly what happened to Rodger's body. And the horse carrying barbarian makes it to the village.

Ingame stats: (Turn14 Wave 1)

Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frey (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zasit (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rodger (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: barbarian (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shoruke (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPC (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 01:51:21 pm by knightedskull »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 20, 2009, 01:19:57 pm »

Hey, I don't like that turn. I pray to Agrela for salvation. I most certainly do not belong here, and they surely have no power over me.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 20, 2009, 01:22:08 pm »

Shouldn't the tablet be in the 'stuff on the ground' list? Or is that the orange block?

Either way I'ma go check out that tablet. On the way down the wall (preferably a SAFE way like stairs or a ladder as opposed to jumping), I'll order the gatherers to get some more herbs and stuff for alchemy.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 20, 2009, 01:46:21 pm »

Fixed that, so far two people have reward potentials; Frey and Shoruke.
And left out somehting in the background...holdon.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 20, 2009, 02:12:57 pm »

Barbarian eat knightedskull's dice, and try to revive himself.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 20, 2009, 02:18:29 pm »

Barbarian eat knightedskull's dice, and try to revive himself.

You'll have to dig through the litterbox first...going digital with random.org

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 20, 2009, 02:25:55 pm »

Well for my reward, a pair of greaves would be nice (so I'm not walking around without any pants on).  What did I get a reward for, anyways?

I'll take the tablet to shoruke, and then go to find my mace.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 21, 2009, 01:38:50 am »

Get away from that sphere no matter how. Oh, and SCREAM FOR HELP.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 01:40:22 am by Errol »
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14