Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

Author Topic: UNHOLY ASSAULT! The vote has ended along with the RTD. Ending result are up.  (Read 23500 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: UNHOLY ASSAULT! A TITAN! It still goes on?! Turn 11 Wave 1
« Reply #165 on: June 10, 2009, 09:11:49 am »

Oh, fine. I'll order the gatherers to start brewing potions to cure the strange disease. I can bless it next turn and order the recruits to drink it.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: UNHOLY ASSAULT! VICTORY!I'M ON FIRE! Turn 12 Wave 1
« Reply #166 on: June 12, 2009, 11:57:48 am »

I said this was goign to be posted a day or two before but shit happend and now it's here.
TURN 12 Wave 1

Turn towards the giant, examine all my wounds, spit out some blood, and dramatically say "Good, now it's a fair fight."  Then grab whatever weapon is at hand (preferably my old mace, which just happened to land near me) and attack the giant's other leg.
[3] You take a moment to examine your wounds. You have a  permanent scar on your back that's...tingling? Your unsure of what exactly the feeling is other than the pain and...*spit* oh great it knocked out a tooth. Also it seems strange that the wolfweed wore out this quick...and you smell something cooking...
[1] Just when you start thinking the odds might might be even.. your stomach starts rumbling and hurting until...oh it was a just gas. The fire on your pants intensified greatly!

I'll heal the dead friendly NPC bodies just enough to sustain life, and force their souls back into the barely functioning bodies.
Yes, that's the best I can come up with for a revival spell. Any more might make me feel slightly tired, and I need to make healing potions.
Oh, fine. I'll order the gatherers to start brewing potions to cure the strange disease. I can bless it next turn and order the recruits to drink it.
[2] Seeing the souls receiving their un-justice and unusual punishment you try to see if you could bring them back to the living, but the scouts body is chunks and your unsure of the damage from the archer's fall.

[1+1-1] "Whats that you say? Start burning the potions?" "That doesn't make any sense" "I can barely understand a blasted thing he is saying" "Well those be his orders, do we even have any?" "I think the tavern master has some in his cellar" "What the bloody hell makes you think he has any?" "I see his maids go out collecting weird plants, he has to be doing something with them." "And why were you following his bar maids?" "Um...uh..."

The fricking potions! I'm getting sick of not being able to do anything! Hell with it, non-smashy time.
I magically light the zombie titan on fire.
[1-1] You gather your energy into your right hand...trying to form it into some fire spell. It starts out small round ball...bright red too..very bright red. It then slowly expands but very little at a time until it's as big as an eyeball. You inspect the spell so you could recreate it for future use, whatever it is. But before you could study it, it suddenly turns white and drops through your hand and the floor! Your hand is mangled and really hurts but atleast the hot ball cauterized the wound.

Barbarian summon the sheer strength of RAAAAGE to scare his wounds away!!!
(or try to use a heretofore dormant nature-magic ability)
[1] You try to see if you have any hidden special ability but suddenly the tree starts to fall and drops you during the process! [3] Thankfully the tree only managed to fall on your foot, crushing it flat. [pain:2-1+2] What little conscious you have left is starting to slowly fade away...

-> Shoot blast of bubbly sticky goo at ZTitan!
Also, order nearest goon to wash my hands. (Eww.)
[6]You tire of this inconvience and wish full use of your limbs again. So you create a little flame to burn away the bubbly sticky goo but when the flame touched the goo they ignite and burst! The metal door rockets all the way to the Ztitan! [dmg:6] It embeds into the monsters forehead and knocks him over!
However your robe and hand has burn marks.
[5]You order one of the archers to aid your burnt hand. A very eager young archer pushes him aside to help you, he takes out his waterskin and washes the burns and then he bandages your hand. "That was an amazing shot and you have great power! I wish to follow you and to be your apprentice."

Quote from: Zasit
AI:Stand and fix arm
[2]The shockwave of the Ztitan's fall prevents you from doing anything for now.
[2]You try to look for your horse but your view on the ground is limited.

Quote from: Scout&Co
HANG ON THERE!
[3]Halfway in, they both manage to grab the edge of hells gate but it's still trying to suck them in!

Quote from: Ztitan
move,do something!
[1] The creature manages to twitch a few times...
'"USELESS!"
the Ztitan then stops moving, forever.
Suddenly the dark energy from behind the boulder dissipates and a figure starts making a run for it.

Quote from:  Strange figure
Make a run for it
[3] It seems like the guy is burdened with fatigue as it's not making much distance.

Quote from: Village Folk
Recruits: Order the builders (form here on out they shall be called engineers) to open the gates:4: They get to it.
Archers:Cheer for victory:5: They raise their bows and yell out for celebration and the such, praising the heroes.
Engineers:Open the gate:5:They lowered the drawbridge and raised the gates to let the recruits go out
Gatherers:Get potions:2: The tavern master chases them away with a strange looking device.

Background roll:1: I wasn't even aware the game was still going.

Ingame stats: (Turn12 Wave 1)

Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frey (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zasit (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rodger (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: barbarian (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shoruke (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPC (click to show/hide)

It's not really over but you guys are safe...for now.

And now I'll have to review the whole damn game and fix the damn statuses as I have not taken care of them properly... so please tell me any errors.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 03:15:09 pm by knightedskull »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 12, 2009, 12:29:21 pm »

Can I include Agrela saving their souls in a prayer turn? It seems like a waste of a turn to save useless people.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 12, 2009, 12:36:25 pm »

Great. Now I've got a slave! Or something. Accept the apprentice, and order him to get me... some random herbs. Perhaps he's been following the barkeeper's maids... wait... also order him to conduct a through search at the inn. Perhaps there'll be herbs... after that, he's going to be able to confiscate some booze for us...

As for me, I'll force-choke the strange figure, while breathing ominously. Are my robes black? Surely they're black!
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 12, 2009, 01:58:40 pm »

Stop, drop, roll, and hope someone gets around to healing me.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 12, 2009, 02:13:09 pm »

I'll either bless healing potions this turn or next turn, depending on if there's any benefit to saving those poor souls who were helping us save the world.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 12, 2009, 03:24:28 pm »

1) Drink potion of healing. Hopefully that's a free action.
2) I will also force-choke Strange Figure, by telekinetically squeezing his throat closed.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 12, 2009, 03:54:05 pm »

@Nirur
The scout helps you detect invaders and whatnot, now you'll never know what will hit you  ;D it also seems you didn't describe your method of saving these souls...so I'll just have to make one for you depending on the roll. if you do wish to save them or atleast one of them.

As for me, I'll force-choke the strange figure, while breathing ominously. Are my robes black? Surely they're black!
Um you are quite a distance away from it...but you can still give it a shot. and your robes are scorched black now.

2) I will also force-choke Strange Figure, by telekinetically squeezing his throat closed.

2) same as above, but i guess a joint effort would help...maybe
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 04:15:34 pm by knightedskull »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 12, 2009, 04:44:00 pm »

I didn't state an action yet, I was inquiring about it. If we're not getting reinforcements though, and their bodies are in really bad shape, I'll have to use a powerful rezz spell. Sorry people who are dying, the dead need my help.

Using the divine energies of Agrela, I shall restore both allied NPC corpses, using nearby plantmatter and rocks to replace any parts that are needed, and pull the departing souls back into the bodies.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 12, 2009, 11:18:56 pm »

Barbarian hurt. Barbarian limp back to fortress and find something to heal self.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #175 on: June 13, 2009, 02:39:33 am »

i call my horse, and try to mount it and go back to the village to get some help
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 14, 2009, 12:12:29 pm »

Ok guys good news with bad news up it's ass. I'm on a long car trip and can't use laptop to do the rtd.The reason your getting this message is because I'm using my moms palm phone  and I believe I am drugged enoungh to atempt doing the whole rtd turn....I'll be accepting donations for my thumb surgery afterwards. The bad news is that the turn may be in most basic form as spoilers and acronyms doesn't fully work with this phone...so I won't be able to do proper qoutes and status and such.....btw as I was typing on this phone the car got into a tail spin on highway but thankfully everyone on our lane moved over but no one stoped to check on us...anyways continueing to our destination and need a min to have my thumbs stop shakeing...

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 14, 2009, 04:27:37 pm »

now THAT'S dedication. I approve. Car spinning out and shaking thumbs can't stop KnightedSkull.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 14, 2009, 07:03:43 pm »

Unfortunetly, halfway through the turn the phone died (charged some of it thanks to welcome center) but I managed to write down most of what I remembered and now close to home I can charge up the laptop and use a real keyboard and notepad++.  Expect the turns in the morning (unless life gives a bad roll)

[EDIT] Arrived home...roll gave me a 1 with no power...damn florida storms...expect roll middle of tomarrow or afternoon
[Edit 2]After leaving the dark home and go watch a move (that Madea movie), I return to a bright home. Will do turn before passing out.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 10:52:11 pm by knightedskull »

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: UNHOLY ASSAULT! Goin to hell and someone dying. Turn 14 Wave 1
« Reply #179 on: June 15, 2009, 01:05:44 pm »

Well while I was away the cat chewed what was left of the die and turned it into 7 sided die....so now using a pencil for the rolls.

TURN 13 Wave 1

Great. Now I've got a slave! Or something. Accept the apprentice, and order him to get me... some random herbs. Perhaps he's been following the barkeeper's maids... wait... also order him to conduct a through search at the inn. Perhaps there'll be herbs... after that, he's going to be able to confiscate some booze for us...

You accept the apprentice and for his first task you tell him to search the tavern for any potions and herbs.[3] The lad hesitates and says: "But master, the owner of that place is a madman! Anyone that isn't a costumer is chased away with this weird device of his that could kill at a distance with a loud bang and doubles as a bludgeon object. If I should trespass in his place he would surely kill me or worse."
You ignore the apprentice's groveling and proceed to stop the running figure using the dark magic art of suffocation,[5-1] your power reaches the figure with ease but it has a passive shield against the dark arts [3] you nearly break the shield but the figure stops and puts up a resistance. There be a struggle for power.

Stop, drop, roll, and hope someone gets around to healing me.
[1] You run around in circles screaming "I'M ON FIRE, OH GOD HELP ME!"
[1] Yet miraculously the flames disappeared. But your pants are barely usable and scraps.

You try to take out a healing potion [2] but then you see Errol trying to stop the figure at a distance and struggling for control on him, so you take this opportunity to take down the distracted enemy. [6-1-1] Despite the long odds you reveal your true powers finally and you reach the strange figure and it seems the barrier he had set up was for dark magic only and you bypassed it. The figure falls to the ground, probably holding his throat and barely breathing.
lvl2 telekinesis

I didn't state an action yet, I was inquiring about it. If we're not getting reinforcements though, and their bodies are in really bad shape, I'll have to use a powerful rezz spell. Sorry people who are dying, the dead need my help.

Using the divine energies of Agrela, I shall restore both allied NPC corpses, using nearby plantmatter and rocks to replace any parts that are needed, and pull the departing souls back into the bodies.
You do your best to come up a resurrection spell and nature to make the corpses suitable for life [2] but mother nature shall not have anything to do with it. Despite this you shall not give up their souls [5] you reach out to them in spiritual form and pull them out of the gates of hell, but it still does not close and keeps trying to suck them in!
Gained lvl1 spirit form

Barbarian hurt. Barbarian limp back to fortress and find something to heal self.
[2] Your brain tells your body to move, but it won't, and can't with the foot under the tree. [pain:6-1] Your body has had enough and you black out.

i call my horse, and try to mount it and go back to the village to get some help
[5] You call out for your horse and he comes to you and after mounting the animal you head back to the village [4] but you stop and notice barbarian on the ground with his foot caught under the tree...could be dead for all you know and then not far from your location you spot another guy on the ground holding his throat and wheezing for air.

Quote from: Scout & Co
Get away from the gates of hell
[5] With the help of Rodger they manage to stay away for the gate and their souls linger above the Sanrebustuth gate but the gates of hell do not leave or close.

Quote from: Strange figure
Counterattack
[6-2] Despite being exhausted the stranger unleashes what power he had left and breaks free of Shorukes grip. [6-1-2] He then sends a reply back to Shoruke, a dark energy blast. [6] Shoruke quickly thinks of Errols saying:" fight fire with fire" and so he ducks behind Errol... [3] Errol knows of the dark arts and counters it with another dark blast! [Errol:3][Stranger:6-2] The dark energy clash is getting closer to Errol and the pressure of the energy is starting to effect the Sanrebustuth gate. This stranger is truely powerful in the dark arts and figures he might be able take down as many as he can with him..

Quote from: Village Folk
Melee unit:Go outside:3: The cross the gate and bridge to see the horror outside. There a big hole in the ground, grass dares not to show up, there's a pile of rotting flesh near the walls, huge bits of corpses everywhere, a long wavey sword embeded into the ground(some of them tried removing it but it doesn't budge). The sight is most gruesome for common folk and most don't have the stomach for it and throw up.
Archers: taking cover:[5] They notice the dark energy clash and make a run for it away from the gate.
Engineers:Waiting for orders
Gatherers:Waiting for orders

Ingame stats: (Turn13 Wave 1)

Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frey (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zasit (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rodger (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: barbarian (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Shoruke (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPC (click to show/hide)

Sorry for the delay. Not the best all around rolls this turn, better luck next time. Please spot the errors.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 12:54:32 pm by knightedskull »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14