Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Author Topic: UNHOLY ASSAULT! The vote has ended along with the RTD. Ending result are up.  (Read 23509 times)

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The thing is as big as the first colossus you fight in the game. You won't do alot of damage by your self without any thinking.

Now to wait for Mr. Butterfingers.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Going climbing?

No. Rappelling. I was discouraged from trying to leap further then is humanly possible. It might also be useful for people to be able to get back up on the wall without jumping or opening the gate.

I really hope the die decide I'm wearing gloves.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It might be ok by now to open the gate and lower the bridge, the titan zombie giant is too big to fit through it but enough to go over it easy, and the last regular one is surrounded.

[EDIT] Sorry guys won't be able to come up with time, near end of school and all that   :-\  but do not despair, at the end your patience shall be rewarded with MOAR faster rolls.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 08:11:34 am by knightedskull »

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: UNHOLY ASSAULT! An (un)LIVING BOMB! Bad side effects! Turn 10 Wave 1
« Reply #153 on: May 26, 2009, 05:20:12 pm »

SURPRISE ROLL!
NOW WITH MOAR randomcrazyshit
Alot of 6's and 1's
It seems Frey loves to fly.

TURN 10 WAVE 1

Barbarian cleave! Barbarian CLEAVE! Barbarian GREAT CLEAVE! Barbarian hack stupid giant to bits!
(Giant being the fifth giant)
I'd like to learn Great Cleave. Or GIGA DRILL BREAKER!
[5+1] The runes on your flamberg shines a blinding light, it starts to twist it's already wavey form, the crossguard on your hilt starts to extend and bend in an angle with a different form! All of a sudden some magical flames shoot out of the crossguard ends and sends you spinning
[Acurracy:6] straight into the last normal zombie giant![Damage:6] You drive right through what was left of it's torso and you drive into the ground.
Your sword returns to normal and is now stuck in the ground.
lvl1 GIGA DRILLBREAKER

Cleric eat ration. Cleric tell gatherers to bring more food from depot. Cleric spend too much time near Barbarian.Cleric's low wisdom prevent knowing what time it is. Cleric need food to restore lost wisdom.
I'd like for one of the gatherers to find and bring me a rope. One can never have enough rope in an adventure style thing.
[4] Realizing the black hole that is the barbarians skull, is sucking yours dry, you start eating a finely made meal of plumps to fill in the void while you tell the gatherers to get more from the depot along with some rope [2] but they couldn't understand your order what with the food in your mouth.

Take another bite of wolfweed, and charge at the giant to get my mace.  If I successfully retrieve it, I smash the giant...repeatedly.
[6] You step on something and when you lift your foot to see what it was, it turns out to be some wolfweed! After peeling it off you consume it and your power level is doubled and your more buffed!
[3]You try to run to the fallin titan zombie giant, but your toe hits a giant wooden club that was on the ground.

I make ZGiant 5 MY servant.
[4-1] You unleash your dark powers onto the leftovers of the zombie giant to gain control over it, but another dark force is trying to push your connection away!
[3] The connection isn't broken but there is a power struggle.

action: i rush to the zombie titan and inflict as much damage as i can, before returning out of his reach
[6+1] You drive your horse hard to get close enough to use your sword to driveby the titan zombie giant.[reaction:3] It moves it's hand in time to protect it's face but the noble sliced 2 of it's fingers off.
You manage to run out of it's reach but you thought about your horse and you don't make a second run.

Quote from: shoruke
[A.I.]RANDOMNEZ
[4]After relizing his fate, Shoruke sits down and ponders on his life on what it would be like to be the bulked up freak that is him now...o no! What if he is too big for the clothing at his house?!

Quote from: Scout
Help get that potion
[3] The scout dives at the potion before it could fall but he rolls off the ledge as he grabed it! He is hanging off the ledge now, holding the potion.

Quote from: Zgiant5
Show offy death
[4+1+1]
Combining the GIGA DRILLBREAKER effect, and the dark energies within it self, it creates a giant explosion of darkness!
Everyone must roll to avoid the blast of hell!

Errol:5-1: Errol managed to use a nearby broken door as a shield.

Frey:2: Frey was not far away enough and took the hit![Damage:6] Frey was blown away a good throwing distance and rolls to a stop. His back is covered with 2nd degree burns and pulsing dark patches. The pain and the shock knocked him unconscious and his leather pants are on fire (only alittle). If he were any less of a man or not under the wolfweed influence, he would have died.

Zasit:1: The terrorfying blast frightened the horse half-to-death and it accidently bucks Zasit off![damage:3] Zasit falls right on his right shoulder, dislocating it!

Rodger:6: A ray of light shoots out of the clouds and surrounds Rodger! Protecting him from the blast and darkness.

barbarian:1: Being in the dead zone, a dark cloud engulfs him and sweeps him away. His life flashes before his eyes, from the moment his mom birthed him in combat, to the time he ate his first book, and then to the time he first used his enemy as a human shield...  [damage:2] barbarian finds himself in a tree farway from the scene covered in pulsing dark patches all over his body. After he collects his mind from the shock, he will have to add this to his traumas but he is in too much pain with very bad burns all over his body and his clothing burnt to ashes.

Shoruke:1: Shoruke was also close to the blast, but didn't care to dodge as his life was possibly changed forever.[damage:2] He was nearly pushed off the ledge but he managed to keep his ground.

Scout:1: For all the scout had, he simply couldn't "hang on" like in those posters at the trade offices.[Damage:6] The scout was smashed into the wall and exploded in gore! There's nothing left but ashes and various burnt flesh bits with pulsing dark spots and [5] it seems the any-antidote is intact! The scout must have used his body as a shield to preserve it.

Archers:2: The blast reached them as well.[2] Luckily, only 1 poor sap fell off the wall to his death, but everyone has some dark pulsing spots on them.

Ownedfences:6: The building seems to have been well made to resist any blast.

Quote from: ZTitan
Random:6!!!!:
[2] It howls in it's own failure.

Quote from: Village Folk
Recruits: Ready to fight.
Archers:Recover shock:4: They managed to recover and can ignore the pain and are ready to fight.
Builders:Waiting for orders.
Gatherers:Waiting for orders.

Background roll:6: After the explosion there is no grass and not much objects around the area of the blast. Only thing at the blast zone is the flamberg sword, the leftovers of the scout with the any-antitode in it, and the scorch marks on the wall. The darkness behind the boulder has lowered somewhat but it's presance still lives. The dark patch spots on everyone could be anything. It also seems that the big orange block looks exactly the same as before.

Ingame stats: (Turn10 Wave 1)

Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Frey (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Zasit (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rodger (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: barbarian (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Shoruke (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPC (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: On ground items (click to show/hide)

Yeah, IO think somewhere in there is fatal error.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yay, a new turn!

Hey, wait, I'm likely to spend the next 3-7 turns healing people. Alrighty then, I'll work with the gatherers to create blessed potions to cure the dark spots.
I'll order the gatherers to find lots and lots of wonderful healing herbs and potion flasks. I'll pray.

Edit - No! I haven't prayed yet today! I can bless potions later!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 05:46:27 pm by Nirur Torir »

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile

I use all my effort to wake up and, through sheer guts and determination, grab that club that I tripped over and advance towards mine enemies.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile

Dark marks on the archers?

Good!

I inspect them. I'm an expert after all.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile

I drink the antidote potion. Sorry for missing last turn, LCS consumed me...

(Tanks mutter about Jesus before they die in a heap, and I can bluff my way past a conservative news anchor after hijacking the cable news stage)
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: UNHOLY ASSAULT! A TITAN! It still goes on?! Turn 11 Wave 1
« Reply #158 on: June 08, 2009, 12:03:20 pm »

It pains me to AI more than one and it seems I forgot to give Shoruke the side effects of the blast...bad me  :P  and before you ask I don't auto fail the absent...or should I start next time?

TURN 11 Wave 1

Yay, a new turn!
Hey, wait, I'm likely to spend the next 3-7 turns healing people. Alrighty then, I'll work with the gatherers to create blessed potions to cure the dark spots.
I'll order the gatherers to find lots and lots of wonderful healing herbs and potion flasks. I'll pray.
Edit - No! I haven't prayed yet today! I can bless potions later!
You shout to the gatherers who were far way, to get healing herbs and the such [6] and they rush out to find them in a hurry and will bring some back end of this turn!
 gained lvl 3 leadership!
[2] you try to prey but your throat is hoarse from the yelling!

I use all my effort to wake up and, through sheer guts and determination, grab that club that I tripped over and advance towards mine enemies.
[3] You managed to awaken only to find pain and the lack of any nature sounds around the area. [5-1] you managed to stand up but barely.

Dark marks on the archers?
Good!
I inspect them. I'm an expert after all.
[3] You get up to inspect the side effects but the bubbly sticky goo got onto the door and is glued on!
[2] You failed to pry it off.

I drink the antidote potion. Sorry for missing last turn, LCS consumed me...
[6] You get up and look over the edge to see if the potion fell or not and you see something shinning in the pile of burnt flesh! The slightest chance of the potions survival drove you to the decision that diving down at it was the fastest possible way to acquiring the precious any-antidote! [2] But before you could jump to what could be your death, some of the archers grabbed you.

Quote from: Zasit
AI: Fix arm
[1] You not only failed but put yourself in more pain.

Quote from: barbarian
AI:assess the situation.
[1] If you had pants you would have pissed in them.

Quote from: Scout
Going up... or down...
[1] The gates of hell appear and open! They are slowly dragging him down and any other wondering souls nearby!(including the one dead archer)(I think the die is broken...time to use another.)

Quote from: Ztitan
Surprise!
[6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!] The iron mace shoots out of the knee and the monster arises! The mighty creature begins to kick at Zasit! [3] Due to the mangled knee and stress on the leg,  it detached! [dmg:3-1] the blow knocks Zasit onto the floor but is otherwise unharmed from the-flying-leg attack.

Quote from: Village Folk
Recruits: Ready to fight.
Archers:Fire!:[1] Their morality was crushed from the explosion.
Builders:Waiting for orders.
Gatherers:Gather herbs:[3]They bring a basket of assorted herbs for healing but nothing special

Background roll:4:The clouds black out the sun. The Ztitan is standing on one leg somehow...and it has a new glow about it...like it's energy source gained more power. The gates of hell are dragging down all of the dead souls. It makes a wonder how that is necessary for just two humble souls...

Ingame stats: (Turn11 Wave 1)

Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Frey (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Zasit (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rodger (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: barbarian (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Shoruke (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPC (click to show/hide)

I'ma try my best to speed some things up and I'll have to not go easy any longer...
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 08:54:41 am by knightedskull »

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile

If you're going easy now, I'd hate to see you as a vengeful GM.

Turn towards the giant, examine all my wounds, spit out some blood, and dramatically say "Good, now it's a fair fight."  Then grab whatever weapon is at hand (preferably my old mace, which just happened to land near me) and attack the giant's other leg.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was going to charge up for a super-attack to banish the unholy presence, but I can't bring myself to let those souls get away. We have a necromancer who can overpower it, after all.

I'll heal the dead friendly NPC bodies just enough to sustain life, and force their souls back into the barely functioning bodies.

Yes, that's the best I can come up with for a revival spell. Any more might make me feel slightly tired, and I need to make healing potions.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 09, 2009, 04:26:24 pm »

The fricking potions! I'm getting sick of not being able to do anything! Hell with it, non-smashy time.

I magically light the zombie titan on fire.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 09, 2009, 04:44:01 pm »

Barbarian summon the sheer strength of RAAAAGE to scare his wounds away!!!
(or try to use a heretofore dormant nature-magic ability)
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 10, 2009, 02:32:10 am »

-> Shoot blast of bubbly sticky goo at ZTitan!

Also, order nearest goon to wash my hands. (Eww.)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 09:52:13 am by Errol »
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 10, 2009, 08:23:40 am »

I'll start the rolls now up to Zasits and then wait for him abit, but the turn will be today.

[EDIT]
BTW the recruits are getting restless doing nothing as their comrades die or sickening.  You can also think of the builders as engineers if you wish.  It's not impossible to create another any-antidote or to like...lower the drawbridge and get it...

[EDIT 2.O]
Fixed major errors within the turn...you guys could have used the rewards.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 08:41:13 am by knightedskull »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14