Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14

Author Topic: UNHOLY ASSAULT! The vote has ended along with the RTD. Ending result are up.  (Read 23576 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: UNHOLY ASSAULT!(flying dead duck included) Turn 6 Wave 1
« Reply #105 on: May 05, 2009, 12:19:21 pm »

I was going to jump down and try to kill stuff, but then Errol made me not want to jump down and get killed by him, so I'll just meditate to recover my mana.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 05, 2009, 02:37:37 pm »

Mana isn't required to cast spells, just abit of your soul that recovers with time. Although mana can be the left overs of the spell to recover what was taken, kinda like recycling.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 06, 2009, 07:05:51 am »

If it functions as mana, I'll call it mana. Even with it recovering by itself over time, it's good to be able to recover it with an action before we critically need me to have more mana.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: UNHOLY ASSAULT! A METEO DETECTED! Turn 7 Wave 1
« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2009, 09:25:36 am »

OK finally it's done I have me laptop fixed up. I need some feedback on how I'm doing the damage, I can't tell if I'm being soft or harsh.

TURN 7 WAVE 1

Mighty leap onto Zgiant 4's head, and smash it with my mace.
[4] With all your might you leap into the air and come down, mace first, into the fallen zombie giants head.[dmg:6+1] You completely destroy Zgiant4s head and now have rotten brain gunk on your mace.

Okay, I'm going to try (once again) to drink a healing potion and an antidote potion, and then throw one of the flammable potions (woot for alchemist's fire) at Zombie Giant 4.
EDIT: WAIT I WANNA DO THAT IN DIFFERENT ORDER. okay...
1) Climb down off wall, drink healing potion.
2) Pick up flammable potion, climb back up wall, and toss it (the flammable potion) at ZGiant 4.
3) Climb back down the wall again and drink an antidote.
[5]You jump off the gate walkway and head to the depot to pick up a healing potion and some others.[5] You pick up the potions you wanted and head back to the gate.
You try to drink the health potion [1-2] but you griped it too tightly and it shattered in your hands, atleast the potion somewhat healed your badly scratched hand.

i charge the closest giant
[2] Seeing the fifth zombie giant approach the walls, you dash towards it swords raised. But when you swing you missed.

Barbarian unhappy. Barbarian angry at being unhappy! Barbarian jump at the giants and hack them to bits to drown his sorrow!
[3] You cheer yourself up by thinking of the various ways to kill your enemy, but the energy around Errol was starting to show, distracting other thoughts.
I cast Meteo. At the giants.

Collateral? What's that?
[3]You summon all your power in order to cast the meteo spell! After expelling all your energy into the sky and some time passes, a bright object shines from the heavens and falls on Zgiant3 completely crushing and obliterating the sad excuse of a creature.
The object isn't a meteorite, but a huge perfectly squared orange block of some unknown material. Also you expended all your energy.Exhausted

I was going to jump down and try to kill stuff, but then Errol made me not want to jump down and get killed by him, so I'll just meditate to recover my mana.
[2] you thought about meditating to recover some of the energy you lost, but you were in awe by the perfectly squared block object falling out of the sky.

Quote from: Scout
Help Shoruke
[3] The Scout sees shoruke having problems with his potions and decides to help him turn back to normal by feeeding the anything-antidote to him.
However halfway he was inturuppted by a large flying object and only managed to reduce the effects of the RAYGE potion.

Quote from: Zgiant5
Smash Zasit
[6] Before Zasit could react, the zombie giant counter-attacks and hits his side![dmg:6-1] Zasit was sent flying and bounced off one of the giant corpses.
Zasit is now laying on the ground with broken ribs broken right arm(drops the sword), and in lots of pain.

Quote from: Zgiant6&7
Combine
[6]Over at a distance a large darkness aura of energy flashes behind a large boulder and then suddenly Zgiant6 & 7 are forming into one! (Will be completed next turn)

Quote from: Village Folk
Recruits: Ready to fight. Archers: Back on the job.
Builders:Repair bridge mechanism:3: Using some tape they managed to fix the bridges mechanics, but it can be knocked off again.
Gatherers:Waiting for orders.

Quote from: Noble trusty steed
Sixth sense
[3+1] It felt a disturbance to the masters entity and it rushes to the gate.

Background Roll:1:Uhh....is breakfest over already?

Ingame stats: (Turn7 Wave 1)

Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Frey (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Zasit (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rodger (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: barbarian (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Shoruke (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPC (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: On ground items (click to show/hide)

Some errors im sure and yes I wanted to get rid of Zgiant 3.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 10:34:58 am by knightedskull »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2009, 09:37:02 am »

Yes, in order to make room for the MUTANT MEGA ZOMBIE GIANT (also known as Bob)!!!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 07, 2009, 09:43:04 am »

Insult the ZGiant 5's mother.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 07, 2009, 09:48:41 am »

I'll heal Zasit after ordering the archers to attack ZGiants 6 and 7.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 07, 2009, 10:31:27 am »

Yes, in order to make room for the MUTANT MEGA ZOMBIE GIANT (also known as Bob)!!!

A giant zombie giant. Very big. And I thought the giant flash of darkness would interest Errol, but I guess he is intent on making fun of a zombies mother.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 10:35:21 am by knightedskull »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2009, 11:22:11 am »

With a 3, he should've ended up casting Meteorism. :P
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2009, 11:32:34 am »

I'll just go practice my golf swing on giants 6/7, in hope of keeping them from combining.  FORE!

Tolkien: "Golf is the name of a game hobbits invented which is similar to that of modern-day golf. It was invented when Bandobras Took charged at Golfimbul during the Battle of Greenfields and knocked Golfimbul's head off. The head flew through the air for 100 yards and went down a rabbit hole."
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 11:34:40 am by Frelock »
All generalizations are false....including this one.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2009, 12:01:39 pm »

Now if we can get an action from Zasit and Shoruke before end of my time.

[edit]
wait, barbarian no posted as well!
Wish I thought up of that meteorism, but it might blend in with his current smell.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 12:07:43 pm by knightedskull »

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 07, 2009, 02:59:18 pm »

Now if we can get an action from Zasit and Shoruke before end of my time.

Sorry, I sleep when it's nighttime in my area...

Anyway I'm going to throw one of the unknown potions at Zgiant5, and ask the scout to please help me get a healing potion down.

(And if you're open to suggestions on my Quiet quality, maybe it would give me bonuses to stealth?)
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #117 on: May 07, 2009, 03:38:19 pm »

if i am healed, i will once again charge at any gzombie close enoguh, if i am not healed, i will raise my shield to protect me from further damage
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 07, 2009, 04:11:02 pm »

Barbarian RAAAGE! Barbarian Mighty Swing at nearest giant!
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 07, 2009, 04:14:20 pm »

OK everyone's posted an action... hmm... I wish to tell y'all something that would save about 2 or 3 turns being spent...not sure if that would be too easy...you guys have abit of time before I start the rolls to figure it out. Unless I didn't make it clear enough, although you guys did roll a lousy background roll...if you rolled abit higher than a 1 it would be in background roll
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 08:45:57 pm by knightedskull »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14