Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14

Author Topic: UNHOLY ASSAULT! The vote has ended along with the RTD. Ending result are up.  (Read 23561 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: UNHOLY ASSAULT! First Death!!! Turn 5 Wave 1
« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2009, 11:25:31 am »

Barbarian powerful! Barbarian pose bravely! Barbarian yell a battle cry REAL LOUD! Loud cry motivate wretched peasants so wretched peasants fight bravely! (Barbarian take courses in applied psychology:))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2009, 11:45:36 am »

Frey... you realize that Zgiant3s legs are in a puddle of it's own mashed rotten flesh, right?

Not sure whether to penalize the divine healing because of it's distance or your character can't see Frey through the gate...
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 11:51:08 am by knightedskull »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2009, 12:03:30 pm »

Oh, right, I forgot that I'm still on the ground.
Since short-distance walking seems to be a free action, I'll travel to the top of the wall and heal Frey.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 28, 2009, 01:10:03 pm »

Frey... you realize that Zgiant3s legs are in a puddle of it's own mashed rotten flesh, right?

No I didn't.  Did I do that?  Change of targets reflected in former post.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2009, 02:48:35 pm »

Here's a crude crappy diagram of the situation.

6 7 5
        3F*2
MMMWGWMMM
       T    T
          V
          R

M = Mountains
T = Towers
G = gate
W = Walls
1-6 = Zgiants
V = village folk
R = Rodger
F = Frey
* Zgiant1 corpse, Zgiant4.

It's a crude description of the situation, don't rely on it but it could help.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 03:54:20 pm by knightedskull »

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2009, 03:54:19 pm »

Isn't my Potion of RAYGE supposed to have worn off? And am I okay or is my nose mashed in? I can't really decide what my action will be until I know these things.

EDIT: action: assuming that picking up and drinking potions is a free action, I'll drink a healing potion, an antidote-to-anything potion, and then I'll light ZGiant4 on fire with my pyrokinesis.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 05:33:25 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 29, 2009, 07:02:26 am »

Again, sorry guys, but my laptop charger blew a fuse and my time with the internet has been reduced by alot. So If I can't get the rolls done by 4( in about 5 and  half hours) then tomorrow will have it up.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 09:39:00 am by knightedskull »

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re:UNHOLY ASSAULT!(flying dead duck included) Turn 6 Wave 1
« Reply #97 on: May 04, 2009, 02:08:22 pm »

The rolls have arrived! Thank the gods to have me returned to the internetz!
BTW when I said "free action" I ment that you attempt said free action, there are no free success unless some conditions are applied.

TURN 6 WAVE 1

I order the archers to climb on the wall and shoot Zgiants and then
 *I* jump off the wall and defend frey
[1] You shout to the archers to get up here and help, but they are too busy taking a break.
(archers can't be used this or next turn, you still have the scout)
[1] You try to jump down off the wall when suddenly, Errol throws a duck and it hits you on the side of your face! Off-balanced, you fall off the wall and land in-front of the fallen Zombie Giant4 [dmg:2] Your ass is bruised and you wish you had your trusty steed that is probably doing nothing.

I throw the duck at Zasit. He asked for it.
Afterwards I attempt to remove the evil energy that keeps ZGiant2 in its unlife and harness it for POWER. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
[5] After throwing the dead duck at Zasit you summon your inner necromancer to drain the evil energies out of Zombie Giant2, fighting fire with fire as you always say. During the drain you sense something *disconnecting* from it, regardless of what it was, you have drained what was left of the Zombie Giant2 essence and used it increase your power.
lvl 2 necromancy.

I shall use my divine skillz to heal Frey.
Edit - After going to the top of the wall, of course.
[4] You rush up to the wall and notice Frey is hurt, so you cast out a divine healing spell. [Dheal:6] The clouds part away, and a ray of light looms over Frey and around him. All that is within it is healed and lasts 3 turns.
Gained lvl2 DivineHeal

Take a bite of my wolfwood.  It's on now!  Break zombie giant 2's knees, and then his head, if he falls down.
[6] Being completely healed you got up and took out your wolfweed that Ma gave you. You consume it, but don't feel any effects( must be the healing light).  You try to get to Zgiant2 but you saw Errol drain it dead. So you decide to go after Zgiant4.
[3] you bash down onto Zgiant4  right leg to make him stay down.[5+1] You bring down your steel mace and not only shattering Zgiant4s kneecap but it went through it and cracked the ground underneath.

Barbarian powerful! Barbarian pose bravely! Barbarian yell a battle cry REAL LOUD! Loud cry motivate wretched peasants so wretched peasants fight bravely! (Barbarian take courses in applied psychology:))
[1] You get ready to pose to the troops when you have a sudden flashback about warcry101 class. You were to write an essay about how your warcry goes,but when you were brought in front of the class your secret of not being able to read or write was revealed and everyone laughed at you for the rest of the semester.
This thought that came instantly, made you drop to the ground in fetal position,Lightly Truamatized

EDIT: action: assuming that picking up and drinking potions is a free action, I'll drink a healing potion, an antidote-to-anything potion, and then I'll light ZGiant4 on fire with my pyrokinesis.
[1+1=2] You try to move your body to the depot for the potions, but The Shork in you makes you forget about them. So you throw your rockdoor at Zgiant4. [6+2] with all your might and it hits(+1 dmg)![dmg:3+1] the Zgiant4 right arm is broken.

Quote from: Scout
Shoot enemy Zgiant5
[4] The Scout shoots at the incoming Zombie Giant5 [dmg:6] the flesh of the Zombie giant is too soft and rotten and it goes through things upperbody leaving a big hole but it doesn't do much for it is of the undead.

Quote from: Zgiant3
Climb wall. Smash
[4] It scales the walls and is at the edge and after seeing Errol, it tries to attack him! [4] It tries to grab Errol [E.dodge:6] but Errol counter-attacks a with fire blast [dmg:4] launching the Zombie giant off the wall and on the ground, outside. Zgiant3 now has huge scorch mark on it's chest and it's right hand is unusable.
Quote from: Zgiant4
Smash.Zasit.
[6] The zombie giant stretches his arm and bashes Zasit with his fist [dmg:3-1] it almost makes him flinch, almost.
Quote from: Zgiant5
Smash. Scout
[1] It approaches the wall but trips over the body of Zgiant2 and falls to the ground. (They can climb walls but never over a corps).
Quote from: Zgiant6-7
Wait for turn.
[1] They decide to do something NOW! but have to wait next turn.

Quote from: Village Folk
Recruits: Ready to fight. Archers: break:1 turn
Builders:Repair bridge mechanism:2: Still trying to find the missing piece.
Gatherers:Waiting for orders.

Background Roll: 2. well it was cloudy.

Ingame stats: (Turn6 Wave 1)

Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Frey (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Zasit (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rodger (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: barbarian (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Shoruke (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPC (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: On ground items (click to show/hide)

[EDIT] I forgot 6 and 7.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 03:59:10 pm by knightedskull »

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: UNHOLY ASSAULT!(flying dead duck included) Turn 6 Wave 1
« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2009, 02:23:54 pm »

Mighty leap onto Zgiant 4's head, and smash it with my mace.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 04, 2009, 03:12:44 pm »

Okay, I'm going to try (once again) to drink a healing potion and an antidote potion, and then throw one of the flammable potions (woot for alchemist's fire) at Zombie Giant 4.

EDIT: WAIT I WANNA DO THAT IN DIFFERENT ORDER. okay...
1) Climb down off wall, drink healing potion.
2) Pick up flammable potion, climb back up wall, and toss it (the flammable potion) at ZGiant 4.
3) Climb back down the wall again and drink an antidote.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 05:01:32 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #100 on: May 04, 2009, 03:49:04 pm »

i charge the closest giant
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 05, 2009, 07:14:20 am »

I think your sanity is more required than your nose  :P  In one scenario, you almost killed Rodger, but then I realized I made a mistake in calculations. The die hates you, so just don't get a 1 in getting rid of your other persona.

[EDIT] Updated Turn 6.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 07:53:05 am by knightedskull »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 05, 2009, 07:27:55 am »

Barbarian unhappy. Barbarian angry at being unhappy! Barbarian jump at the giants and hack them to bits to drown his sorrow!
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 05, 2009, 10:23:40 am »

I cast Meteo. At the giants.

Collateral? What's that?
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 05, 2009, 11:37:07 am »

If Errol gets a 6, your screwed Frey.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14