Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14

Author Topic: UNHOLY ASSAULT! The vote has ended along with the RTD. Ending result are up.  (Read 23593 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: UNHOLY ASSAULT! First Blood Drawn! Turn 4 Wave 1
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2009, 02:18:40 pm »

If you could lover the bridge, this game would be M-rated at least.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2009, 02:39:50 pm »

Watch out for those splinters the zombie giant created  :-*
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 02:43:06 pm by knightedskull »

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2009, 03:03:54 pm »

since the bridge is damaged, and i have no skills but the sword, i can only wait :)

Or you could try and gain a new, different skill  ??? ;)

Anyway. I'm going to... ummm... (frick what does a caster with Hpotion do) throw... wolfweed at the giants. Hopefully its anitmagic properties will remove the zombie-ness and remote-control-ness.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 04:58:51 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2009, 03:12:58 pm »

Wolfweed: a plant which drives the consumer into a berserk rage, where they feel no pain, gain a large amount of strength, and have an insatiable bloodlust for a short period of time.  Those affected by wolfweed are, however, able to recognize freind from foe.

Yea, let's give that to the giants who are trying to kill us.  Great idea.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2009, 03:50:02 pm »

A high dose of it will results in a "shork". You created what was to be a new potion, so you get to name it and the side effects, which means Errol can name his bubbly goo potion thingy as well.  Also you could get Frey or the builders to repair the mechanism to the bridge or bridge itself. btw orders are vocal and those count as free actions, like roaring as well as picking up items and probably some other stuff.  Use your imagination that doesn't blow up the universe and leaves this solar system intact.

Also a low chance of posting the rolls due to damned school project.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 03:51:53 pm by knightedskull »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2009, 04:34:52 pm »

In that case, I'll order the builders to repair the mechanism, and then give an inspirational religious speech to the recruits.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2009, 04:57:51 pm »

btw orders are vocal and those count as free actions, like roaring as well as picking up items and probably some other stuff. 

As an added free action:  I roar.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2009, 04:58:33 pm »

That's odd. I thought wolfweed was the one that blocks magic. Anyway, I guess I'll call that potion a "Potion of RAYGE."

'Kay then... change action to... picking up the biggest rock I can find (hopefully not part of the bridge) and dropping it onto zombie giant 2.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2009, 07:05:26 pm »

I'll possibly have the rolls tomorrow morning, and from this point on, actions are done by the first action posted, so you would have to edit it to take effect if you changed your mind, however I'll let that slide for this turn.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: UNHOLY ASSAULT! First Death!!! Turn 5 Wave 1
« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2009, 09:59:05 am »

I'll have the time on the background rolls reduced each turn for it's combat
Spoiler:  A bit of a spoiler (click to show/hide)
  TURN 5 WAVE 1

Well, I leap off the wall, and land on giant 3's head, bashing it open with my mace.rawr.
[6]You let out a mighty roar that would have shaken any mortal enemy and you hurl yourself into the air and land on zombie giant3s head![dmg:3] but did little effect on it. You then take this moment to cave in it's skull [2] but you can't seem to get your balance to attack him.
gained lvl1 mighty jump

I kill the zombie giants WITH FIRE.
[2]You attempt to "BURN THE ZOMBIE GIANTS!" by using your pyromancy magic, but a bird suddenly falls from the sky. It's gagging breaks your concentration.   (omgz the first death!!!  :o)

Barbarian RAAAAGE! Barbarian Mighty Swing at the giants!
[6+1]Having no Zgiants in melee-range, you swing your ancient flamberg and cut the air creating a wind-blade effect that cuts everything in it's path! [accuracy:4] It hits zombie giant1 and [dmg:6] splits it in half from head to toe! It gurgles it's last breath(???) and some dark magic left overs leaves the corpse.
lvl2 mighty swing (might work better with a bludgeon weapon, but it worked out anyways, also will give penalties to multiple mighty swings in a row, to balance it out and because it uses alot of strength.)

In that case, I'll order the builders to repair the mechanism, and then give an inspirational religious speech to the recruits.
You give out orders to the builders to repair the bridge mechanisms [4]and they go do so. [5]You preach to the would-be soldiers,of how god will watch over them and protect them from the evil creatures. You preach to them that they will be forgiven for any sins by participating in vanquishing this evil that plagues the kingdom.(recruits get +1 attacking (not dmg))
lvl1 preaching skill

i wait for any giants that manage to climb the wall and hack their head off
[3] You wait..............then you start hearing some god awful gagging noise and look to see a dead duck.You ponder on why would a duck be here... and dead...you see Errol standing near it... yes...now it makes sense. Necromancers always have something wrong with their heads..."What the hell did the duck ever do to you?!"

'Kay then... change action to... picking up the biggest rock I can find (hopefully not part of the bridge) and dropping it onto zombie giant 2.
[1] Your inraged that the Zgiants still attack, so you pick up the nearest rock to smash them with. Rock door that is! You go over to the tower door, that leads to the tower stairs, and proceed to yank it off. It was bolted in pretty good, so when you yanked it out it slammed back into your face! [dmg:5] Your nose is nearly mashed in itself. Good thing you can't feel the pain at the moment.
Quote from: Scout
Shoot Zgiant2
[2]He fires off a bolt, but misses badly.

Quote from: Zgiant2
smash.spikes.
[5] The giant tries to break down some of the spikes that are around the bottom of gate. [dmg:4] he managed to break 4 spikes out of the 10 in his area.
Quote from: Zgiant3
get Frey off
[4] The zombie giant lets out a gruesome howl and swipes at Frey! [dodge:3}Frey got his balance straight but couldn't dodge and was batted off the zombie giant![dmg:5] The hit alone may have broken a few ribs but the fall made sure some did!
He is now on ground between Zgiant1 corpse and Zgiant3 with a few broken ribs.
Quote from: Zgiant4
smash.bridge.
[1] Zombie giant4 steps up to replace Zgiant1, but he trips over it's corpse and his head collides into the raised bridge.[dmg to Zgiant4:2][dmg to bridge:1] the zombie giant receives a light bruise and the bridge didn't even take a scratch.
Quote from: Zgiant5
waits
Quote from: Zgiant6
waits
Quote from: Zgiant7
waits
Quote from: Village folk
Recruits: Listening to Rodgers preachings. Ready to fight.
Builders:Repair bridge mechanism:3: They found the problem but need abit more time to put it back on.
Gatherers:Waiting for orders

Ingame stats: (Turn5 Wave 1)

Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Frey (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Zasit (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rodger (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: barbarian (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Shoruke (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPC (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: On ground items (click to show/hide)
Background roll:4: One of  Sanrebustuth's tower is missing a door, the broken bridge can take 4 more serious hits, the walls seems fine.Smell of the dead is filling the air. Depot is filled with assorted items and weapons. Frey is on the ground with a few broken ribs.

BTW Frelock, it is possible for you to loose your mind(in more ways than one) if your Sanrebustuth, "Ownedfences", is destroyed enough...

please point out all errors..I know there is some... rewards for doing so.
[EDIT] Damnit, there seems to be a line break between "from" and "head", in Shoruke's roll but have no idea how to fix that.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 07:19:17 am by knightedskull »

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2009, 10:36:31 am »

I order the archers to climb on the wall and shoot Zgiants and then *i* jump off the wall and defend frey
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 11:23:20 am by Zasit Alebath »
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2009, 10:43:24 am »

I order the archers to climb on the wall and shoot Zgiants and jump off the wall and defend frey

You or they? cause sending the archers to jump down to what could be their deaths, with no melee weapons, doesn't sound so great   :( watch what your typing and pay attention, or it just may happen...

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2009, 10:51:37 am »

I throw the duck at Zasit. He asked for it.

Afterwards I attempt to remove the evil energy that keeps ZGiant2 in its unlife and harness it for POWER. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2009, 10:59:16 am »

I shall use my divine skillz to heal Frey.

Edit - After going to the top of the wall, of course.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 12:03:56 pm by Nirur Torir »

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2009, 11:01:00 am »

Take a bite of my wolfwood.  It's on now!  Break zombie giant 2's knees, and then his head, if he falls down.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 01:10:41 pm by Frelock »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14