Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [40d] Dwarf Attends Non-Existent Meeting  (Read 522 times)

En3rgy_MAX

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Got dwarves?
    • View Profile
[40d] Dwarf Attends Non-Existent Meeting
« on: April 20, 2009, 01:57:23 pm »

In the fortress I am playing with right now, I have a Gem Setter that is following one of my first seven dwarves, a miner, saying he is attending a meeting, but the miner is just continuing on his mining and other work. I've tried to "Activate" the gem setter, but that doesn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Random832

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [40d] Dwarf Attends Non-Existent Meeting
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 02:38:55 pm »

In the fortress I am playing with right now, I have a Gem Setter that is following one of my first seven dwarves, a miner, saying he is attending a meeting, but the miner is just continuing on his mining and other work. I've tried to "Activate" the gem setter, but that doesn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Try turning off all labors for the miner.

Is the miner your mayor?

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 02:40:53 pm »

Yeah, the gem setter probably wants to complain about something to the expedition leader, but the leader is busy.  Try turning off his labors, as suggested, or canceling the mining jobs.

En3rgy_MAX

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Got dwarves?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 03:40:01 pm »

Yeah, the gem setter probably wants to complain about something to the expedition leader, but the leader is busy.  Try turning off his labors, as suggested, or canceling the mining jobs.

Okay, I tried that and it worked. This wasn't a bu after all, just a mix of operator stupidity and dwarves being annoyed by others when they are working on a very unstable mine. Thanks. =]