Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51

Author Topic: ToonyMan is an IDIOT  (Read 40697 times)

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
Re: My History Teacher is Insane
« Reply #735 on: November 10, 2009, 07:29:53 am »

My math teacher was awesome. A person threw a rubber at me once and he had the entire class form a firing line and pelt him with rubbers.

Why would someone throw something like that at you?

OH GOD was it USED when he threw it?

Mentally adjust your thinking to a point when you didn't know what a condom was and try again.

Vester and Jackrabbit score the posts of the day award.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: November 10, 2009, 07:31:41 am »

Mentally adjust your thinking to a point when you didn't know what a condom was and try again.

Ah, right. We call them erasers here. And even were I to go back that point, the first thing to come to mind would be galoshes.

Fridge logic leads me to think that were they condoms, then your math teacher had enough on hand for the entire class. Which is even worse.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: November 10, 2009, 09:08:19 am »

Worst thing any of my teachers have said was during one maths lesson someone said they didn't understand. His response was "Then maybe you should kill yourself."
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: November 10, 2009, 03:08:13 pm »

Ah, right. We call them erasers here. And even were I to go back that point, the first thing to come to mind would be galoshes.

Fridge logic leads me to think that were they condoms, then your math teacher had enough on hand for the entire class. Which is even worse.

HAHAHAH.

Misinterpreting "rubber" as condoms being thrown around in the classroom.

*teardrop and eye wipe*

Classic.

redacted123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: November 10, 2009, 03:14:52 pm »

Worst thing any of my teachers have said was during one maths lesson someone said they didn't understand. His response was "Then maybe you should kill yourself."
Sounds like the best any of them have ever said.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: November 10, 2009, 03:21:16 pm »

Somebody did get pelted with a (packaged) tampon in one of my classes.  That was a crap day because then everyone had to line-up for scrutiny by the Campus Commissar (AKA Vice Principle Scary Black Man).

A couple of my history teachers were cool, like the one who used goofy props and Star Trek references for all his object lessons.  And another who let the class descend into an argument for the reinstatement of crucifixion.  And another who said, when describing an African tribe I can't recall, "...naked, not the good kind of naked, the bad kind of naked."

On the other hand, the rest of my "history teachers" were braindead coaches shoehorned into teaching because the school wouldn't hire real teachers.  Two of them knew less about the War of 1812 than I did.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Lord Dakoth

• Bay Watcher
  • That's a hammerin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: November 10, 2009, 03:23:45 pm »

"Crikey, I just cocked up my assignment! Could you be a good ol' chap and let me use your rubber? Don't worry yourself, I promise to return it when I finish!"
Avatar by legendary engraver /u/Redicno of reddit.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: November 10, 2009, 03:39:45 pm »

This dude at umass dartmouth, He mentioned every last politically charged detail.

You couldn't get away with nothin without him sayin a word on it!

and neither could America, Britain or any other country for that matter.

Shame I can't remember any details at this point.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: November 10, 2009, 06:01:56 pm »

I believe I have a tampon related story that ups Aqizzars. On School Spirit week, a kid dressed up just stupidly bad and kept being a whiny attention whore about how awesome his costume was and how lame everyone elses was. A couple of kids, including myself, had had it by 6th period. We shoved him into a locker and stuffed some un-packaged tampons into his mouth and then continued on to class. Our earlier mentioned Study Hall teacher saw this happen and when the kid got the tampons out of his mouth to complain, the Study Hall guy said his voice was annoying and he should stuff the tampons back in his mouth.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: November 10, 2009, 06:57:58 pm »

My 8th grade science teacher was awesome. He got tired of hearing the announcements, so he unplugged the loudspeaker and read them to us in half the time.

Also, when we were looking at why Hydrogen was explosive, he wanted to demonstrate with a box of matches, a five foot pole, thirty party balloons, and a tank of hydrogen. The school told him that he had to go into the football field to show us. It was raining on our scheduled day, so we instead went to the choir room and rattled the ceiling tiles. A few fell down, and we set part of the carpet on fire.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: November 10, 2009, 07:07:56 pm »

Somebody did get pelted with a (packaged) tampon in one of my classes.  That was a crap day because then everyone had to line-up for scrutiny by the Campus Commissar (AKA Vice Principle Scary Black Man).

A couple of my history teachers were cool, like the one who used goofy props and Star Trek references for all his object lessons.  And another who let the class descend into an argument for the reinstatement of crucifixion.  And another who said, when describing an African tribe I can't recall, "...naked, not the good kind of naked, the bad kind of naked."

You went to school in Maryland?

It appears that history teachers either come in balls-off awesome or really, really lame flavors. No average ones, just the great and the worst.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: November 10, 2009, 07:14:32 pm »

Yup.  That's the way it is.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: November 10, 2009, 07:56:25 pm »

My brother is getting his credentials to be a history teacher then he's gonna get his masters, I think he'll be one of those balls-off types he certainly isn't one of those poor dry saps. Anyway I had a cool history teacher that liked to joke with the class, lets see in middle school he snuck up behind a girl that was talking in class and she litterally jumped 3 feet up. In high school there was at least 1 girl that he routienly called devil (and this is a christian school) and she was okay with that. Also had a crappy history teacher that was named, I think it was spelled, Mr. coxs (ya sound that one out).

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: November 10, 2009, 08:09:53 pm »

Hehe, my teacher for 20th Century History was awsome.  When we finished the cold war, he "reviewed" it by bringing in two teddy bears: one red, one white and blue.  Then proceeded to give a hilarious though nonetheless historically accurate rendition of the cold war in the form of a puppet show.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: November 30, 2009, 09:21:17 pm »

Mr. Nylandar - "Coboy wants to have sex with the maid [...] he cuts all her hair off and she runs away."

Mr. Nylander - "I don't think you're old enough to get a detention."
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51