Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 51

Author Topic: ToonyMan is an IDIOT  (Read 40963 times)

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Why not?
« Reply #210 on: May 11, 2009, 03:44:03 pm »

So someone chucked a free watch at you and you're angry for it?
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 11, 2009, 03:52:57 pm »

A free broken watch that emits pain.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 11, 2009, 04:11:40 pm »

Use it to fight crime.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 11, 2009, 04:14:23 pm »

Drive around, find someone walking home and chuck it at them before driving away really fast.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 11, 2009, 04:55:01 pm »

Drive around, find someone walking home and chuck it at them before driving away really fast.
Thus creating a time loop where you are forever bound to throw the watch you threw at yourself at yourself.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 11, 2009, 05:43:13 pm »

Thus creating a time loop where you are forever bound to throw the watch you threw at yourself at yourself.

It'd be like a dr who plot except with people getting hit in the back of the head with watches all the time

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 11, 2009, 05:54:12 pm »

It'd be like a dr who plot except with people getting hit in the back of the head with watches all the time

It will be done!  Ahah.  I just need to gain 100 pounds and grow a beard!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 12, 2009, 07:54:16 pm »

Bark Bark.  Haha.  Any of you guys own a blender with flames on it?

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 17, 2009, 10:32:14 pm »

Toonyman, you're much like me. I'm homeschooled, was the top of my class the one year I went to High School, and everyone else was retarded.

Of course, you actually care about people. But to what degree? I have made peace with the fact that it doesn't matter what happens to them. To be happy, do not worry about others. Focus on introspection and improving yourself. Be the absolute best, and don't give a shit what other people are doing, unless it benefits you. (note: PRETEND to give a shit. You don't need enemies.)

I may sound like a callous jerk, but it's natural. Follow this recipe, you'll be strong, and produce strong offspring. Strong offspring help the species.

Give a shit by not giving a shit.'

EDIT: Be careful, don't pull a 'Big Oil Company'. You must not do anything that's bad for humankind in the long run.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 10:38:24 pm by Psyco Jelly »
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 18, 2009, 02:24:20 am »

I don't see enough of you Psyco.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 19, 2009, 10:41:43 am »

The reapers would have to come and eat him.

Hell yes we need more B12'ers. Being a part of B12 is like signing your mind up for a game of Russian roulette with a 365 chamber gun. You don't know which one, but one of these days your mind will explode and all rationality will be forgetten. You'll begin to build a fortress in real life with all the horrendous death traps that are wanted, and then lure door to door salesmen and jahova's witnesses into your killing fields.
All the chambers are loaded.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 19, 2009, 05:13:34 pm »

The reapers would have to come and eat him.

Hell yes we need more B12'ers. Being a part of B12 is like signing your mind up for a game of Russian roulette with a 365 chamber gun. You don't know which one, but one of these days your mind will explode and all rationality will be forgetten. You'll begin to build a fortress in real life with all the horrendous death traps that are wanted, and then lure door to door salesmen and jahova's witnesses into your killing fields.
All the chambers are loaded.

And yet....we sometimes point the gun AWAY from ourselves.  8)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 19, 2009, 05:17:49 pm »

I'm back.  My internet was er..."shut off" for about 5 days.  Hopefully that won't happen again.  On other news I almost beat Shining Force.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 19, 2009, 05:33:45 pm »

I'm back.  My internet was er..."shut off" for about 5 days.  Hopefully that won't happen again.  On other news I almost beat Shining Force.

Welcome back Toony! Which Shining Force? the ones for the Genesis? I beat the second one, it was great.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 19, 2009, 05:35:14 pm »

It's the first one that was a tatical RPG.  Good fun.  I just got a werewolf partner.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 51