Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 51

Author Topic: ToonyMan is an IDIOT  (Read 40673 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Why not?
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2009, 08:00:30 am »

I actually weigh less than toonyman, but its probably because I am shorter than him by 2 inches. I blame my metabolism as well, it seems that I'm the only one in my family with that sort of problem, everyone else balloons out too fast.

As for feeling apreciated, I try to look into other ways to feel that. Help someone out, make friends and sooner or later people look up to you. If you take up as much random facts as possible, then you can shock and awe a few people. I would advise keeping out of fights, because at that weight you can get grapled about fairly easily.

You have reached the top of academics, but friends should help combat the bouts of depression. I'm guessing you don't have that many good friends.

You wouldn't guess that most people see ToonyMan as weird.  I hate following this "teenage life" book that everybody follows.  I want to be myself, come on now.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2009, 08:10:14 am »

Teenage life involves rebelling against anything that is any good, doing drugs and being stupid.

WE NEED A SLOGAN!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2009, 08:14:20 am »

That's an accuse so you can do drugs and be stupid.  Accuses for everything.  I got one:

Teenage Life: Time of Accuses and Laziness

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2009, 09:23:20 am »

I believe the term is Excuses, but your substitution with the word 'accuse' was freakin' hilarious!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2009, 10:35:47 am »

I think I'm 6'3 and I weigh about 160lb.
I really don't like doing anything I don't enjoy. I used to be fairly hard working and academic, but now I just don't enjoy pursuing academic things. My goal used to be "become a chemist."
That totally changed to "be an awesome bassist" and now I play my bass, and time just flies. I never knew I enjoyed music so much until I started playing.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2009, 10:52:58 am »

I believe the term is Excuses, but your substitution with the word 'accuse' was freakin' hilarious!

There's a difference?

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2009, 11:11:00 am »

Yes. There is a huge difference.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2009, 11:47:28 am »

Oh, they are antonyms.  That would explain the shouting.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2009, 12:07:26 pm »

Just saying, if kids where you live are doing drugs to be rebellious, you must live in Faggotville, USA or something.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2009, 12:10:09 pm »

Whenever I eavesdrop on a group of students, all they talk of is Drugs and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2009, 12:14:34 pm »

Oh, they are antonyms.

Not really. They just mean completely different things. They're not even the same part of speech ("accuse" is a verb and "excuse" is both a verb and a noun... depending on how you pronounce it), but "accusation" and "excuse" aren't antonyms either. A more proper antonym for "accusation" would be something like "praise" or "defense" whereas a better antonym for "excuse" would be.. actually, I have no idea.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2009, 01:16:04 pm »

Whenever I eavesdrop on a group of students, all they talk of is Drugs and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Whenever I eavesdrop on a group of students, they just talk about their new super hawt girlfriends whose name they don't even know. (Well not the full name anyway.) That and "Kontra" strike. I'm dead serious. NOBODY can say it right! IT'S CALLED COUNTER STRIKE! IT'S A SHITTY GAME ANYWAY! RAAAAAAAAAEG!
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2009, 01:21:00 pm »

Our schools pass the Counter-Strike era and the Runescape era.  Now it's Modern Warfare.  I bet Modern Warfare 2 is next.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2009, 02:11:14 pm »

I never knew how alien the culture of American high-schools would be until I found this forum.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2009, 02:15:27 pm »

That's nice.  I'm pretty sure if I were to see a foreign school I would say the same thing.  Or my school.  Yeah my school.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 51