Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51]

Author Topic: ToonyMan is an IDIOT  (Read 40644 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: My History Teacher is Insane
« Reply #750 on: November 30, 2009, 09:39:23 pm »

Mr Lund: [Tack], if you have another outburst like that, I'll just give you a detention. By the way, my Dailish elf is up to level fifteen.

Mr Lund: If you two don't stop talking, I won't lend you that copy of Titan Quest.

I think the coolest part was when he was playing Spellforce while we watched a movie.

My history teacher is awesome. To me, anyway.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: November 30, 2009, 09:45:15 pm »

Oh, you have a modern teacher.  We have only a couple of those.  Like two.

My history teacher served in the Vietnam war and is quite old.  I would never bring that up in front of him though.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: November 30, 2009, 10:21:06 pm »

I've got the same teacher for Geology and Economics & Accounting next semester. I showed him DF for the lulz, since he's a pretty up to date guy and he puts you-tube videos onto the projector while he teaches. According to his 5th hour class this semester, he had the 'Zombie likes Turtles' video on loop for the whole class period one day.

Edit: Forgot to put the sick-nasty part in. He's considering using a couple of classes to teach it to us, and then having it be a study tool.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 10:24:42 pm by sonerohi »
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51]