Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 51

Author Topic: ToonyMan is an IDIOT  (Read 40863 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Why not?
« Reply #195 on: May 08, 2009, 03:43:11 am »

That is disturbing! What can I do?

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 08, 2009, 04:49:02 am »

Kill that conservative over there.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Tormy

• Bay Watcher
  • I shall not pass?
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 08, 2009, 01:21:28 pm »

Back in school, if I didn't hear at least one expletive a day, something was wrong.

I used to put a ****ing expletive in every ****ing sentence when I was a kid, *****.

Ah well. I am not complaining when someone is swearing to be honest...I got used to it I guess.  :D

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 08, 2009, 07:27:58 pm »

Kill that conservative over there.

What? I thought I was going to be selling confectioneries of a dubious nature!

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 08, 2009, 08:38:18 pm »

Basically we need to enfore a genocide, effective immediately, on everyone under 20 at this given time, who does not pass several intellectual and social tests. After that make it mandatory that children are raised until 13 in communistic labor-schools where their shenanigans are met with no food and all the other children beating the hell out of 'em. Hopefully it will turn children into the bitter, intelligent people that the world needs. The people that will design starships that are very effective, so that we can colonise other planets and impose our misery-system on any other races we meet. The people that will design the better weapons so that they can kill more people with less effort. The people who will design energy and resource conservation techniques so that they have more resources and power to build those ships and weapons with. And eventually, the whole world will end in a bitter and miserable tantrum spiral firey death spiral.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 08, 2009, 09:00:57 pm »

Basically we need to enfore a genocide, effective immediately, on everyone under 20 at this given time, who does not pass several intellectual and social tests. After that make it mandatory that children are raised until 13 in communistic labor-schools where their shenanigans are met with no food and all the other children beating the hell out of 'em. Hopefully it will turn children into the bitter, intelligent people that the world needs. The people that will design starships that are very effective, so that we can colonise other planets and impose our misery-system on any other races we meet. The people that will design the better weapons so that they can kill more people with less effort. The people who will design energy and resource conservation techniques so that they have more resources and power to build those ships and weapons with. And eventually, the whole world will end in a bitter and miserable tantrum spiral firey death spiral.

YES.  YES.  YES.  IT'S HOW I INVISIONED IT.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 08, 2009, 09:52:59 pm »

Because damn, if assholes and stupid people are happy then I'm not. If you're 'snobby asshat #4856589650896786' then you have no reason to be happy. You have only a reason to be brutally murdered.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 08, 2009, 10:04:06 pm »

I would never hurt another human being though.  It's sortof illegal and too insane for me.  Plus I live in America where you get rewarded for being a douche.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 10, 2009, 07:08:54 am »

Because we need a world full of people from bay12.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 10, 2009, 07:13:05 am »

Because we need a world full of people from bay12.

Like we need a ¤Adamantine spear¤ through the head

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 10, 2009, 07:37:50 am »

that post precisely proves my point.
In no time at all, the world will be bathed in magma and cats.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 10, 2009, 09:11:43 am »

Muahahah.  I wonder how screwpumps work?

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 10, 2009, 10:06:55 am »

Hell yes we need more B12'ers. Being a part of B12 is like signing your mind up for a game of Russian roulette with a 365 chamber gun. You don't know which one, but one of these days your mind will explode and all rationality will be forgetten. You'll begin to build a fortress in real life with all the horrendous death traps that are wanted, and then lure door to door salesmen and jahova's witnesses into your killing fields.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 10, 2009, 10:39:49 am »

Agh, my room is so clean.... *looks around*  I know!  *starts vomiting on everything and kicking and punching and smashing and eating everything until it nice*

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 11, 2009, 01:53:39 pm »

I HATE CONNECTICUT

I was walking home like any other day.  I don't remember pissing anybody off or giving them oil for their wrists.  As I walk home I am greeted by hit on back of left shoulder.  I freeze.  I look for cause of pain.  I find a WATCH on the ground behind me.  I look around, no people anywhere to be seen except for that one car driving away real fast.  I take the watch.  I walk home cursing at world that hates me.

EDIT:  Anybody know how much a broken "Frondini QUARTZ" is worth?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 01:56:06 pm by ToonyMan »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 51