Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 51

Author Topic: ToonyMan is an IDIOT  (Read 40860 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Why not?
« Reply #180 on: May 06, 2009, 07:03:29 pm »

I take it thatss where your avatar stems from?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 06, 2009, 07:08:46 pm »

Yes, I like this scene especially when Violet takes a few whacks at Burly.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 06, 2009, 08:17:34 pm »

When did they cancel this show?
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 06, 2009, 08:18:56 pm »

It was never cancelled, for it was a movie of sorts.  A three-part miniseries if you will.  The rating were high, but it came out at a bad time and it didn't sell very well.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 06, 2009, 08:30:38 pm »

Fascinating... never saw it, well O.K. fine I did see that youtube link you once posted explaining where your last avatar came form.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Cheshire Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • You Have Struck Turtle Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 06, 2009, 10:09:30 pm »

nice to know where that avatar is from there, ive been meaning to ask for a while.

in the vein of the original post, school sucked for most of the intellectual type people i know, myself included. i was a bit of a whiz bang academic around your age, and one of only 3 people from my school to go on to do university. despite being uninterested in working at school, most of the people in my year turned out pretty ok during the final two years once their pubescant douchbagness wore off, and i ended up with a nice bunch of friends. unfortunately as i was outclassing everyone so very much in the schoolwork department i got very lazy, which did not serve me well at all for my final school marks.

uni was nice for a while, until my brain decided to come down with this lovely thing called bipolar disorder. cue another 2 years of being rather lonely again until all the delicious pills the doctors gave me took effect, and now im working, not studying, and have a rather excelent social life with awesome people in it.

so yeah, school tends to suck, specially if your any kind of different, like being the more clever kid in a bunch of stupid twats. or even being the one lonely jock in a school full of intellectuals. but stuff gets better. people tend to mature the hell up as they get older, you move on and come across people more like yourself at whatever work/study you move on to. and do keep up martial arts/some kind of sport, im 22 now and horribly unfit, i wish i hung on to my well toned sporty adolescent body.

also, i used to have the whole black hole thing. i was slightly underweight for my height until the last 2 years, when one of the afforementioned magical brain pills i was trialed on made me go from around 50 kg to 78 in the 60 days i was taking them. thats an amazing 110 to around 170 pounds for you savages who do not use metric. the changes to my metabolism seem to have hung around, as i can no longer eat anything i want and be immune to its fat content.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 07, 2009, 06:07:20 am »

Sometimes I go and talk with my little brother about his school.  You probably won't believe what he says.  According to him every kid in his class is an idiot (save 2), they all know every swear, and they all own cell phones.  They are in 5th grade.  These are ten year olds were talking about.  My future cringes.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 07, 2009, 06:13:39 am »

Back in school, if I didn't hear at least one expletive a day, something was wrong.

Tormy

• Bay Watcher
  • I shall not pass?
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 07, 2009, 06:24:47 am »

every kid in his class is an idiot (save 2), they all know every swear, and they all own cell phones.  These are ten year olds were talking about.

Eh....yeah...the kids aren't very different over here at all, AFAIK at least.  ::)

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 07, 2009, 10:34:32 am »

Back in school, if I didn't hear at least one expletive a day, something was wrong.

I used to put a ****ing expletive in every ****ing sentence when I was a kid, *****.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 07, 2009, 11:18:04 am »

I swear like a goddamn sailor now.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 07, 2009, 01:59:45 pm »

I swear like a goddamn sailor now.

I didn't know you liked oranges!!  AHA!

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 07, 2009, 04:11:39 pm »

I curse a lot also. And shit, why do you even need a cell phone? I mean, if you're going somewhere far away, then yes, and emergency cell phone is an extremely good idea. Why bother even getting one anyways? Ive seen 3rd graders with em, and ive never had one. Never needed one. Im 16. Godsdammit, i was born a generation too late; im more traditional/conservative/primitive/less technological dependent than many adults i know. Probably comes from growing up with a LOT less than most American kids (born in Siberia).

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 07, 2009, 04:21:06 pm »

Err...I don't own I cell phone and I never left America.  IT DOESN'T APPLY TO ME THOUGH.  Haha.

I always like building things, probably why I'm in a trade school and everybody around me is a knuckle head.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 08, 2009, 03:02:19 am »

conservative

Do you want to hear something disturbing?

WE NEED A SLOGAN!!!
WE NEED A SLOGAN!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 51