Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 51

Author Topic: ToonyMan is an IDIOT  (Read 40762 times)

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
Re: Why not?
« Reply #120 on: April 24, 2009, 03:59:37 pm »

What be the scale o' these maps? Is it a map of the continent, a specific area, a city, your neighborhood?

It depends on how frisky I'm feeling. If only a little bit, then I might start the night with a glass of wine and trying to figure a more efficient highway system throughout North America on my partner's back.

If we're really into it, I'll try to configure a better arrangement of roads and speed limits in California on her stomach and chest.

If we want to skip all the formalities and just get down and dirty, then it's time to recalculate the timing and positions of stoplights and traffic signs throughout Salt Lake City on her... alright, that's a bit too dirty.

That's interesting... jeez can every thing now a days be turned into sexual innuendo?
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 24, 2009, 04:03:42 pm »

What be the scale o' these maps? Is it a map of the continent, a specific area, a city, your neighborhood?

It depends on how frisky I'm feeling. If only a little bit, then I might start the night with a glass of wine and trying to figure a more efficient highway system throughout North America on my partner's back.

If we're really into it, I'll try to configure a better arrangement of roads and speed limits in California on her stomach and chest.

If we want to skip all the formalities and just get down and dirty, then it's time to recalculate the timing and positions of stoplights and traffic signs throughout Salt Lake City on her... alright, that's a bit too dirty.

That's interesting... jeez can every thing now a days be turned into sexual innuendo?

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: YESS! YESS!! OH GOD YES!!

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 24, 2009, 04:12:53 pm »

That's what she said.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 24, 2009, 08:13:06 pm »

That's what she said.

Oh. Snap.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 24, 2009, 10:16:54 pm »

That's what happened to his pelvis after how rough she got.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 24, 2009, 10:45:05 pm »

Tom Cruise! Save us with your voodoo magic!

For this is freakin' gross.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 25, 2009, 03:30:12 am »

That's what she said.

Oh. Snap.

That's what your penis did.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 25, 2009, 04:05:47 am »

That's what she said.

Oh. Snap.

And then a priest came along and did wholesome things, like praying. Wholesomely.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 25, 2009, 04:42:06 am »

That's what she said.

Oh. Snap.

And then a priest came along and did wholesome things, like praying. Wholesomely.

One word. Choir boys. OK that's two words. Sue me. If you know what I mean.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Tormy

• Bay Watcher
  • I shall not pass?
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 25, 2009, 05:18:25 am »

Tom Cruise! Save us with your voodoo magic!

For this is freakin' gross.

Voodoo magic? Oh wait!  ;D
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 25, 2009, 07:46:10 am »

Funny story that happened to my best friends dad. See, his parents were going through a divorce. They still were living together. Still married though, the dad goes out and picks up a girl while the mom is working. The dad gets a rockin' so hard he breaks his pelvis and can't walk. The girl he was with leaves. He had to wait three hours before the mom came home, so that the mom could take him to the hospital.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 25, 2009, 10:01:57 am »

Damn, a broken pelvis during sex, I'm sure that's something all of you would like to experience.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 25, 2009, 12:10:08 pm »

That's what she said.

This thread reminds of of a video I made that I'm not too proud of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-Tm-cZ9bXI
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 12:12:55 pm by Yanlin »
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Tormy

• Bay Watcher
  • I shall not pass?
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 25, 2009, 05:40:56 pm »

That's what she said.

This thread reminds of of a video I made that I'm not too proud of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-Tm-cZ9bXI

This thread reminds me of this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N1_0SUGlDQ

PS. Sorry I couldn't resist... ;D

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 25, 2009, 06:00:37 pm »

*hurr* *hurr*  This thread is so funny.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 51