Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 51

Author Topic: ToonyMan is an IDIOT  (Read 40643 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
ToonyMan is an IDIOT
« on: April 18, 2009, 08:49:01 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TALK TOONY TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU TALK
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 06:04:12 pm by ToonyMan »

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: Why not?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 08:55:22 am »

Everyone in the world is stupid.  This will never change.  If you get that bothered by retards, you should come over to my school.  Almost everyone in tenth grade and under gets essentially straight Fs, because the school is out of money and closing and they're too stupid to realize that their records aren't going to die with it.
Shoes...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 08:56:47 am »

It's not as bad here, 3/5 I say are failing.  They sure act like it.

Why do you think I'm depressed?  The world is run by retards.

Tormy

• Bay Watcher
  • I shall not pass?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 09:29:31 am »

Now the problem is that some other kids don't see it that way.  They think (I presume) that they don't have to do anything!  This a community is not.  I do my best.  They do nothing.  I get an A, not even a smile anymore.  They get a B!!!!  And they have the nerve to be proud of it.  Oh lets throw a pizza party for this lazy mofo.  He sleeps for most of his classes, but he deserves it!  If I were to ever slip up...I feel crazy.   

Why do you care at all? I surely wouldn't give a sh*t about things like this.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 10:43:58 am »

I care for other people other than myself.  I guess it's a teenage flaw.  They're not going to be anybody.  So I need to stop caring for people.  I was going to say something here, but it's going to far.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2009, 10:48:27 am »

It may just be the incredible drowsiness talking, but I'd like it if you explained your situation better ToonyMan, cause I can't say I fully understand.

Now, don't make any harsh decisions rightaway, it's best to fully examine the situation.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2009, 10:59:13 am »

Ok.

I do my best and I'm not rewarded ever.

Other kids do nothing and are rewarded for even doing mediocre work.

Call me a baby, but I don't see why I have to work my butt off to not even feel any congratulation.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2009, 11:11:33 am »

Damn man. You're lightweight! Scratch that. You're UNDERWEIGHT. You need to eat more or something. It's unhealthy.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2009, 11:13:45 am »

My family has a history of being born with black holes inside them.  I eat fine.  It just doesn't go anywhere.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2009, 11:18:18 am »

Eat more bread or something. I'm serious man. It's unhealthy to be underweight. Less than being overweight, but still unhealthy.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2009, 11:23:47 am »

I'm sorry, but I can't eat everything all the time.  Now this aggravates me too.  Why am I always told to eat more!  I eat fine!  :/  I just had two donuts a hour ago.  Hah!  And a huge cheese burger last night from Five Guys.  If you know them they make great burgers.  Most people can't even finish one!

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2009, 11:27:46 am »

You have fast metabolism. We are envious.

Can I have some of that black hole?
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2009, 11:35:47 am »

I went fishing today, because it's the first day of fishing and stuff.  I travel on my bike 3 miles to the trout stream nearby.  The place is packed, nobody is catching anything.  I stay there for an hour and catch nothing too.  Now I'm known to have bad luck, but this just takes the cake.  My rod breaks in half all of a sudden.  Durrrr.....I stand there like an idiot.  I ride back home disappointed.  This all happened from uhhh...10 am to 11 am.  Atleast I saved half of it.

Anybody else have horrible luck fishing today.  Man, I wanted trout tonight.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2009, 11:53:17 am »

Ironic. Apparently, I am the same height and weight as Toonyman. What a tweest.

Anyway, I have the opposite problem. Sort of. I'm incredibly, superhumanly lazy, and I get slightly aggravated when I see idiots who do things like take review classes and tutoring sessions for tests. They take things too seriously, and they use money to get an unfair advantage over people who can't afford the tutoring. It's especially annoying when it's something like the SAT that they're studying for, since it's pretty basic. I wouldn't take the tutoring even if I could afford it, but it gives rich kids yet another advantage over the people who would take it but can't afford it.

In fact, people who study really hard are sort of obnoxious, anyway. I mean, what the hell? Why do they sacrifice their free time doing this shit?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2009, 11:59:20 am »

Who said I was rich.   :P

Now I don't hate you inaluct, but I hate when people call me snobby or that I make them feel stupid--well not that, but yeah.  Heh.

I know you're not calling me that.  I'm just saying what I have experienced from other students of my age.  I don't want to make people feel bad because I'm above them---agh I don't mean that either.  I'm at a difficult road.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 51