Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Legendary Child  (Read 1446 times)

TerminatorII

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Adamantine Skeleton]
    • View Profile
Legendary Child
« on: April 15, 2009, 02:26:33 pm »

Subject says it all. all I can say to this is WOW! lol

No, I think the cook would be in charge of sugar-coating the cows.

You are a lifesaver! Round and probably in tropical flavors.

TheDJ17

• Bay Watcher
  • [SWAG]
    • View Profile
Re: Legendary Child
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 02:30:32 pm »

She must be doing zero work and talking with literally EVERBODY.
The spinning =<*Free Form Jazz*>= strikes the Poster in all the senses, ya' dig, utterly blowing the mind!
The Status Quo has been struck down!

Lord_Shadow

• Bay Watcher
  • [UNDEAD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 02:33:19 pm »

does it ever shut up!
Urist McCarpenter cancels rest: QUITSCREWINGWITHMAHBUCKETSYOUSONOFABITCHES!!!
Urist Mccarpenter has gone stark raving mad!
Urist McWalrusCarpenter cancels rest: Has u seen mah bukkit?!

tp12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 02:36:18 pm »

does it ever shut up!
Oh dear, you pissed it off, now we are gonna have to clean the blood splattering off of the forum again.
Untill recently, before stocks ran out, it rained cats and dogs in my fortress...

Vampire Penguin

• Bay Watcher
  • Forced on the bandwagon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 02:39:19 pm »

She can scare the crap out of you, apologize, see what you're thinking, make you laugh, comment on your +Pig Tail Trousers+, make you feel better about yourself, calm your angers, talk about your day, negotiate a deal for said trousers, and then persuade you that the talk never happened. What a liar.

Lord_Shadow

• Bay Watcher
  • [UNDEAD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2009, 02:43:35 pm »

does it ever shut up!
Oh dear, you pissed it off, now we are gonna have to clean the blood splattering off of the forum again.

I don't know with its legendary skills of communication i think it could convince us other wise.
Urist McCarpenter cancels rest: QUITSCREWINGWITHMAHBUCKETSYOUSONOFABITCHES!!!
Urist Mccarpenter has gone stark raving mad!
Urist McWalrusCarpenter cancels rest: Has u seen mah bukkit?!

Nerserus

• Bay Watcher
  • Rawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2009, 03:04:53 pm »

According to the stats, that paticular dwarven child could take on a goblin wrestler...And win easily ( if you could draft in children, There's a thought...) What a sight, a goblin wrestler being pinned down by a child and having its bones broken one by one. And probably convince the goblin it's a "massage". :D
stack of 10 prepared dragonfly brains - I'm trying to imagine what's more funny: a dwarf popping a tiny dragonfly brain into his mouth for a snack, the butcher who actually prepared this feast, or the brave hunter who ventured out into the wilderness and returned with this bounty.

tp12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 03:09:17 pm »

According to the stats, that paticular dwarven child could take on a goblin wrestler...And win easily ( if you could draft in children, There's a thought...) What a sight, a goblin wrestler being pinned down by a child and having its bones broken one by one. And probably convince the goblin it's a "massage". :D
*CRRRRACK* ohh yeah... thats the spot... *CRUNCH* ohhh.... im so relaxed now i can bend my arm the other way  ;D.
Untill recently, before stocks ran out, it rained cats and dogs in my fortress...

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 03:28:13 pm »

You should give her the job of Mayor for Life, seeing as how she probably knows everybody.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Nerserus

• Bay Watcher
  • Rawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2009, 04:58:44 pm »

*CRRRRACK* ohh yeah... thats the spot... *CRUNCH* ohhh.... im so relaxed now i can bend my arm the other way  ;D.
Nerserus is hit in the Upper Body by Awesome Quote!
It explodes in gore!
Nerserus has laughed to death.
stack of 10 prepared dragonfly brains - I'm trying to imagine what's more funny: a dwarf popping a tiny dragonfly brain into his mouth for a snack, the butcher who actually prepared this feast, or the brave hunter who ventured out into the wilderness and returned with this bounty.

dornbeast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 05:32:50 pm »

Subject says it all. all I can say to this is WOW! lol

Kib Rovodnimak withdraws from society...

(Yeah, I wish.)
Quote from: Dornbeast
Urist Austin, Axedwarf.  A dwarf barely alive.  Gentledwarves, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic dwarf. Urist Austin will be that dwarf. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.

IceShade

• Bay Watcher
  • YOUR HEAD ENGSMSPLODE
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2009, 05:37:30 pm »

I haven't had any immigrants for over 15 years now, or so. At one point, I had over 50 children and I seriously had to put a stop to all the breeding and changed the init.

I still have 30 children, and most of em are stupidly powerful. They throw parties every second, babble, babble, babble and then have a few mood now and then.

When they grow up, I'll have 20 legendary crafters.

Aspgren

• Bay Watcher
  • Every fortress needs a spike pit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2009, 07:31:34 pm »

Children are fun when they play with wild animals.
The crossbow squad, 'The Bolts of Fleeing' wouldn't even show up.
I have an art blog now.

Zeg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2009, 08:20:02 pm »

The fortress I've been playing recently has been a no immigrant fortress, where the dwarven civ is destroyed, so all population growth comes from children. I have been managing the child cap, to keep those rabbit-like dwarves somewhat under control.

Since it takes 12 years for a child to become an adult, and for alot of that time they stand around in the meeting hall with thier parents, almost every one of them has legendary conversation skills by adulthood. And until I turned moods off to prevent every last one becoming useless crafters, when an adult mood for say armoursmithing would be more useful, just about every one of them finished a mood too.

It certainly means that sparring injuries are almost non-existant though, when they grow up and get put into military roles.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2009, 10:27:32 am »

Hey Kid I found your dog!

Pages: [1] 2