Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Editing creature poplations to be twice as large+adventure mode= F U N!!!  (Read 1367 times)

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile

A fresh recruit @ stands over the strangly built tower of the Creeps of Axe.

His name Nguslu Kutsmobuno, Menanceskull; named for as the muscles of his face barely show or move. Nguslu clutchs his fresh wounds and lays down to catch his breath.

They came so quickly and in such large numbers... no one shall forget this day or whom they have lost. Chasm creatures, the horror, every once in awhile a troll or two would come hunting for lost or wandering children but today an unknown force lead great numbers up to the surface. Why? Why? WHY!? Did this happen?

Was it the guards who feel asleep on the job?

This one did suffer wounds but still, such sluthfulnes deserves punishment by death! But a beating is sufficent.

Perhaps it was their fault, the populus could had better prepared their defenses if they were warned of the horrors before the slaughter.

Especially this one, how he survived sleeping so close to the chasm is beyond me! I hope he rolls over and falls into the depths of this hellish feature.

It would be such a long fall, I can not even see the bottom of this feature.

Here we have another surrounded by pools of blood.

...Any dwarfs would have considered such a blood bath to be the holy work of their god Armok, if this were true, than thier god is an evil god.

So many bodies.

I dare not venture further into the underground road.

Such carnage shall be remembered for days to come.

This blood, from what I can see someone spelled "go back" in it. A suffiecent warning to anyone who is willing to travel the underground roads.

The fighting at one point became so desperate that our High Preist resorted to beating the creatures to death with his crown!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

But now it is over, I have been tasked to go forth and examine the damage, I can smell the stench of death wafting through the halls of this tower.

I asked the bowman to come with me, he turned and told me that it would be himself who would need protection but he needs no such service. I could see him shaking in his boots when he turned around and fled, I don't blame him.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile

Oh my, that time did not go so well but it was still fun, let me explain.

Well my first sight of one of the towers was a discarded iron mask.

Further in I found another citizen with the same name as my adventurer; not the greatest omen to find.

Discarded human entrails, found on the second level

I came across the underground road entrance atleast twice when I was exploring the towers.

I also figured that all of these useless items laying around would make excellent fodder for money!

I also made a friend! Though not the best and you will see later why I say so.

ANYWAY, all of the towers besides the southwestern tower contained almost no horrific sights, boring. The only things to report on the towers were how many sleeping guards there were!

Nothing interesting in the temple but I did take the oppurtunity to wash off all of the blood on my adventurer.

Eventually I decided to go venture into the underground road.

Nothing interesting near the beginning, saw another sleeping guard.

FIRST BLOOD!

Damn mole dog broke my arm.

Here is where I made it to the underground road entrance.

*NOTE* Wild creatures do not like it when you touch them! This bastard actually wandered into me and my companion and took a bite into both of us!

And here is where things get really fucked up, a giant rat manages to chomp on my adventurers arm. I could have been saved from this beast... but my companion decided to go wander off and stab naked mole dogs.

Oh crap, there he goes. RIP Nguslu 0-200

It should be noted that the Giant Rat should have let go of my adventurer when his arm was ripped off. Some how that did not happen on turn when it had ripped off his arm.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile

HOLY MOTHER MARY GOD DAMN FUCKING JESUS SHIT ON A STICK!

It's so- theres so much blood and corpses and parts and chunks and junk and vomit and carnage every where!

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile

Forget that last picture.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!