Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 83

Author Topic: Do not trust the Rainbow Snail (Updated 2/09/11)  (Read 99325 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: Do not trust the Rainbow Snail
« Reply #735 on: November 14, 2010, 06:30:02 pm »

...Because we aren't happy enough?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: November 14, 2010, 06:31:21 pm »

Remember, three factions, maybe more (the eye in the crown seemed like it had some allure of this.). There's Gleejoy, which seems to be the one controlling everything, scavengers who seem to be mildly dangerous, and the triangle eye- HOLY FUCK SCREW EVERYTHING I SAID THE GANG LEADER IS JOHN. I just saw that, and I'm going to say we need to explore angel's options.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: November 14, 2010, 06:32:47 pm »

DON'T SHOW WEAKNESS IT'LL ENCOURAGE THEM. They wont hurt you, it'll end up bad for them later....they probably will still threaten you anyways. try to fight a psychological battle....use a bluff or something. lie
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 06:36:56 pm by Scood »
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: November 14, 2010, 06:35:25 pm »

Betrayal.
Not betrayal.
What do you mean?

Salvation.
From the JOYOUS ONES.

The Mad Engineer

• Bay Watcher
  • Tock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: November 14, 2010, 06:36:38 pm »

Remember, three factions, maybe more (the eye in the crown seemed like it had some allure of this.). There's Gleejoy, which seems to be the one controlling everything, scavengers who seem to be mildly dangerous, and the triangle eye- HOLY FUCK SCREW EVERYTHING I SAID THE GANG LEADER IS JOHN. I just saw that, and I'm going to say we need to explore angel's options.
:<"He does have black hair, but that cannot be John.  The hair is obviously dyed.  It's like... someone tried to look like John... but why?">
:"That's a very good question, don't you think, Sophia?  Heh.  Speaking of good questions, do you notice something...strange about these three characters?  I can count one or two things... or six each!"
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 06:43:21 pm by The Mad Engineer »

KaminaSquirtle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: November 14, 2010, 06:39:29 pm »

HOLY FUCK NO HE'S NOT!
:"That's a very good question, don't you think, Sophia?  Heh.  Speaking of good questions, do you notice something...strange about these three characters?  I can count one or two things... or six!"
EDIT FAILED!
Bwahahaha I have found your secret!

Also I would like to point out there are no nachos here, and I only supported nacho parties, therefore none of this is my fault.

>Summon John
Failing that:
>Gouge out one of the grunt's eyes, steal his gun, and shoot the other with it.  Then take the other guy hostage, and consult the angel you for advice, but don't trust it.

TME has crazy ninja powers.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: November 14, 2010, 06:42:56 pm »

i dont see anything.......maybe they are wearing red? cant tell....
...............___@@@__                  

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: November 14, 2010, 06:43:06 pm »

Ask why he looks like John, insult him calling him a poser.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: November 14, 2010, 06:43:27 pm »

...These men.
They have hats.
Their hats are... pretty sweet.
Do you know who else had a sweet hat?
John had a sweet hat (the sweetest)

Do not not trust these men, Sophia (Which is not to say trust them!). I refuse to believe in a world where hats can lie.

(PS the sekret is that they are blind; hence the sunglasses)

>Gouge out one of the grunt's eyes, steal his gun, and shoot the other with it.  Then take the other guy hostage, and consult the angel you for advice, but don't trust it.
You cannot gouge out the eyes of the blind!

Ask the men why they are blind, girl. Ask them who took their eyes. Was it a friend of theirs, perhaps?

EDIT: WAIT NO 6 EACH NOT 6 TOTAL NEVER MIND.
HANG ON They each have 6 circles on them (both cuffs; in neck, on hat; on shoulder, on belt)
IS THAT IT
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 06:49:19 pm by NUKE9.13 »
Long Live United Forenia!

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: November 14, 2010, 06:44:32 pm »

Bolts. Bolts in the neck. The angelic have screwed their heads on straight, unnatural. Tik Tik Tik Tik Tik Tik Tik the boss is dying sighing dying slow so slow like a snail in the frost he slows to a crawl and dies but never al the way. Always half of what he was before, never 0, always something but less than nothing.

Frosty Tik Tik Tik. The iron in their necks or collars maybe but their necks are bolted steel and iron fire and earth and not the air that lifts the mad into the sky Tik Tik Tik Tik.

The bolts are in the neck and the hats are topped. The crown of the not-rat-king is on their heads but maybe a symbol of ambition or virtue? But the necks, my girl, the neck is where their hearts reside. Hearts of iron and steel and awful order.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: November 14, 2010, 06:46:29 pm »

Those outfits look familiar... almost the same as Dreams of Industry. And the bolts Karne mentioned... are these not the angels, but instead mere impostors?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: November 14, 2010, 06:48:16 pm »

They might be our friends, If theyare trying to look light john they might help us topple Gee-Joy
it's what Jhon whould have wanted.

submit
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: November 14, 2010, 06:49:37 pm »

"Al right. I can handle this.
Breath in. Breath out.
This is the angle cult, I have an angel conveniently at hand. If they realize this, it could either be very good or very bad. Said angel might know which, I should ask her.

As for what to do right now, the best might simply be just yo stall by answering his question honestly. Do not ask them anything or do anything provocative, that'd be stupid in our current position."
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: November 14, 2010, 06:51:11 pm »

They aren't even speaking. It's the clock that controls them. Direct questions to it.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: November 14, 2010, 06:51:50 pm »

ya that makes sense........gleejoy might of branded them as criminals and evildoers so that people might look away from the real eveil as well as hinder the good but we dont know this for certain
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 06:53:25 pm by Scood »
...............___@@@__                  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 83