Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 83

Author Topic: Do not trust the Rainbow Snail (Updated 2/09/11)  (Read 99352 times)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: Do not trust the Rainbow Snail
« Reply #495 on: June 04, 2010, 02:18:41 pm »

Hmm...

Sophia, We just came from somewhere else. Now, I hate to meta-... Life? But so far we've had a whole lot of success with a guy from Tock. Does this name mean anything to you?

If not, the best use of your time on the bus would to be thinking about your world, life, and other things before we got here. The more we know, the more we can help you.

Also, yes, routine=bad. In fact, it equals death. I'm not trying to frighten you, Sophia, but there have been bad things where we've seen routine. Mainly memory stealing vultures and a city made of people drugged out on happy pills.

But, yeah. We're here to help and be crazy. And we're... Actually, we got alot of crazy left. Just try to listen to the more sane of us, because your world, if it's not Tock, seems to be a more melancholy insane than gibbering fool insane.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: June 04, 2010, 08:43:47 pm »

*B.U.M.P*

I think I found out why we can't see color, and what we may have to do here. Somehow, we have to break us out of our melancholy.

Making peace with the dead guy may help. How did he die again?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 10:53:04 pm by Karnewarrior »
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: June 05, 2010, 12:47:55 am »

*B.U.M.P*

I think I found out why we can't see color, and what we may have to do here. Somehow, we have to break us out of our melancholy.

Making peace with the dead guy may help. How did he die again?

suicide
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: June 05, 2010, 04:04:04 am »

At breaking point, you may achieve total possession. 
You don't say...

Sophia, you do realise that it is your fault that he died, right? You know this. Why do you deny it to yourself?
Long Live United Forenia!

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: June 05, 2010, 04:57:07 am »

At breaking point, you may achieve total possession. 
You don't say...

Sophia, you do realise that it is your fault that he died, right? You know this. Why do you deny it to yourself?

i see..... yes its all your fault you are horrible person you dont deserve joy you dont deserve death you only deserve life, life and sadness
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: June 05, 2010, 09:51:29 am »

Don't listen to them Sophia! They only want to have total control of your mind!

You are not responsible for his death! Embrace the madness, and he can come back! (who is he again?)
Thou art I, I art Thou.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: June 05, 2010, 10:24:26 am »

Yea! Don't listen to those ****ers! You are a good person, there is nothing you could have done! And don't embrace any madness, you are in fact in risk of insanity, what is the state of mental helth care around these parts? Professional help may be worth considering, considering you're hearing voices.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

100killer9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: June 05, 2010, 02:34:51 pm »

<glad to see this revived.>
Ignore the other voices who are trying to manipulate you. What is the history of the past year in Tik? Think about that, if you know. Unless there was nothing of significance.
Just out of curiosity, what DOES Dwarf Fortress smell like?
Death, Booze, and Insanity.
Ladders are absolutely essential for one reason and one reason only:

Welcome, friends to Slaves to Armok III: Snakes and Ladders.

The Mad Engineer

• Bay Watcher
  • Tock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: June 06, 2010, 12:28:21 pm »

Yea! Don't listen to those ****ers! You are a good person, there is nothing you could have done! And don't embrace any madness, you are in fact in risk of insanity, what is the state of mental helth care around these parts? Professional help may be worth considering, considering you're hearing voices.

:<Help?  Why would I need help?  It's not like I'm hearing voices or seeing anything.>

<glad to see this revived.>
Ignore the other voices who are trying to manipulate you. What is the history of the past year in Tik? Think about that, if you know. Unless there was nothing of significance.

:<Tik?  Hmmm... What a strange word.  As for my history, I don't know much.  I live in the city, where nothing really happens.  There is that angel thing, but crime is pretty common.  Oh!  I remember hearing about some sort of disaster in some impoverished country on the news!  Uganistan, or something like that.  I go to St. Valentine's for my education.  It used to be prep school, called Democritus Secondary. It was very exclusive, until the owners filed for bankruptcy.  Since then, the state has converted it into a public school.  But there are little to no funds for the maitenance of the grounds, so we only have classes in the lower levels.  We're like fleas, living on the skin of a dead dog, while the inside rots away...  Oh look!>

Don't listen to them Sophia! They only want to have total control of your mind!

You are not responsible for his death! Embrace the madness, and he can come back! (who is he again?)

:<His name was John.That's all I know.>

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: June 06, 2010, 12:51:27 pm »

well then lets walk in

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #505 on: June 06, 2010, 12:56:28 pm »

Yes, I suppose now would be a good time to go in. Now shouldnt be a time to mope.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: June 06, 2010, 01:03:02 pm »

John...

Sophia, I'm starting to see some connections. But...

Go through your routine today. Act normal, but be on the lookout for anything odd or out of the ordinary. Something big is about to happen...

By the way, your school is terrifying. Needs more yellows and blues.
Thou art I, I art Thou.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: June 06, 2010, 01:57:06 pm »

needs more Swedish colours :P

The Mad Engineer

• Bay Watcher
  • Tock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: June 06, 2010, 02:07:08 pm »

Well, she is colorblind  :P

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #509 on: June 06, 2010, 02:22:06 pm »

Wait-
Sophia, are you fully or partially colorblind?
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 83