Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 83

Author Topic: Do not trust the Rainbow Snail (Updated 2/09/11)  (Read 99204 times)

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Do not trust the Rainbow Snail (Updated 1/19/11)
« Reply #1020 on: January 19, 2011, 11:54:15 pm »

((I've been reading this, I'm loving this, and will be damned if I don't at least try to participate in this immaculate, sordid affair of crazy?))

((Me too. 'tis too awesome to pass up))

If? Gentlemen, why say if? There will be another character, it is a cycle, a horrible, evangelical cycle that we are engraved in.
I say, that if we are destined to inhabit another body, why not if when then make one of our own? We are but voices, gentleman, but a character of our own? A curious idea indeed.
Can we make a child to traverse this valley, in the shadow of darkness, who has no fear?
Can we make a child, made to Combat Love find Nothing the Rainbow Snail?
Can we make a child, to be our own?
Can we make a child?
Can we?
Can We.
Can
We.
Can we?

Lor, Guvnah. Ah fink ye've 'it on it. 'Tis a Perfick solushun. Ve ovvah shells were inferior. whe shall make Vis One perfek. we shall make 'im glorious. He shall be colled Chamberlain Ve Po'ent!

Vot? Vot kind of shtupid name ist dat?  You are an idiot, mein Herr. He shall be callt... Aethelstan!!!

Chamberlain!

Athelstan!

Chamberlain!

Athelstan!

Ach, shut it, the twa of ye! Ye ken tha' we'll no' get ta name oor next victim. Bu' if we could, tha perfect name would, o' course, be Alexander.

*Blink*

*BLINK*
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: January 20, 2011, 07:35:52 am »

Ok, back now, lets see wha...
The HECK?!?

Ok, I believe this  is the kind of situation where you say "Oops". The show of utter stupidity from EVERYONE involved, including me, is truly astounding. There is absolutely no excuse for not seeming this coming, Sophia's self blame seem a bit more appropriate than I thought.

I still take offence in your insults, angel. I do wish to hear you out. What is your true name anyway? I hope your actions here have a REALLY good reason, or I'll be pissed thou. I were really taking a liking to that girl.

Well, at least I can speak openly now, you seem to have some grasp of the workings of your world. I wonder how much thou, do you know the nature of your existence? Do you know of Mad Engineer? Do you know things that he do not, even? So many questions, and many of them are not suitable for everyone present to hear, I wonder if said engineer could sett up a channel a bit more private and suitable for proper conversation...
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: January 20, 2011, 07:41:49 am »

The show of utter stupidity from EVERYONE involved, including me
You are not Everyone. My hands are clean.

Also, I am not sad. How can I mourn the loss of a puppet? How can I feel sympathy for a murdering puppeteer? Absolute power corrupts absolutely. I'm with Angel.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: January 20, 2011, 07:49:47 am »

That attitude is also stupidity.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: January 20, 2011, 08:17:54 am »

Is it? Opportunistic, maybe, but Angel is even less selfish than this Sophie. And more pragmatic.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #1025 on: January 20, 2011, 10:15:45 am »

Now thinking of it, how much do you know of us angel? Have you managed to prod into our psyches too? Or have you just known of our existence? Heck, you really have no idea who we are. In fact, I might as well send a transmission to your head just to see what your intentions are. Hold on...
Code: [Select]
Sending Transmission...(TME, can you let me know if this succeeds or fails?)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: January 20, 2011, 12:14:46 pm »

First impression: OHSHI- its found the 4th wall. GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER!  :'(

hubris, you may be missing the message i think im getting. But i just think know its a trick of the mind.

Well angel, you seem to be pretty lively for a corpse. You might as well tell us your reasons, just for curiosity's sake. What can we do anyway, we are just voices, its not like we can do anything.

Finally, Sofia. You are not to blame for this. We should have suspected the angel who posed as your friend more. In a world where most of the inhabitants are puppets, we should have realised you may have been manipulated just like one as well, but only without the strings. It is our fault that this has happened, we were fooled just like you into the angels scheme, whatever that may be. But you must realise this, she doesnt control you unless you let her. You should think about this for a bit and realise what potential there is when you act truely unpredictable, or in other words, making your own decisions.

And shame on you for those who want to abandon her! Do you want her to end up like poor John? Discarded like a piece of trash? Shameful, to say the least. Siquo, you supported the cutting of the strings, your hands are covered in blood, just like ours. Plus, dont we remember the last angel? "Stop, not everything is as it seems."? We should have listened to him...

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: January 20, 2011, 12:40:34 pm »

What Zako said.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: January 20, 2011, 12:42:38 pm »

Yeah, no-one ever saw that coming, really...

also, 1K post!
I did, but thought it was too obvious to post it. Huh.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: January 20, 2011, 12:56:07 pm »

So, how do you know about the Dreams of Industry, and Scavenger?

...More importantly, how did you know we know?
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: January 20, 2011, 02:15:18 pm »

unselfishness lies LIES!!!!!take take is all you do.
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

The Mad Engineer

• Bay Watcher
  • Tock.
    • View Profile
Re: Do not trust the Rainbow Snail (Updated 1/20/11)
« Reply #1031 on: January 20, 2011, 04:54:58 pm »

:"You want to know what I know?  How I know it?  You want to know what I really am?

Sophia is my future.  That much has always been true.  As for the reasons for possession, you will see soon enough...

Goodbye, little Heartbreaker..."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Conversation initiated!

:"Leave me alone, demon... I'm done fighting this stupid war."

:"And how do you feel about that, Sophia?  Are you okay?"

:"I feel... sad...worthless... just like they always said I was."

:"Are you all alone in this world?  Does no one love you?"

:"Yes."

:"And you feel sad..."

:"I feel dead inside!"

:"You're pathetic."

:"..."

:"I'm sorry?  What did you say?"

:"I said you were pathetic.  How does that make you feel, girl?  You feel SAD?  You gonna CRY at me?"

:"... Shut up."

:"Every thing that's happened is all your fault, Sophia.  How does that make you FEEL?!"

:"I said shut up!!"

:"Are you sad that no one has  talked to you in over a year?  Are you sad that your teachers fail you because you have different opinions?  Are you sad that your parents don't give a shit about your well being?"

:"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

:"ARE YOU SAD THAT YOUR YOUNGER SELF TRICKED YOU INTO HURTING THE ONLY ONE THAT DIDN'T BLAME YOU FOR JOHN'S DEATH?!  IS IT ALL YOUR FAULT?"

:"NO!"

:"How do you FEEEL, Lady Prey?  How do you really feel?!"

:"My... future..."

:"Your eyes, for as long as you have been innocent, haven't seen color in over a year.  You have spilt the blood of your enemies.  And now you have caused the death of a friend.

I think its time to teach our younger self some respect for her elders."

:"How do you feel, Sophia?"

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #1032 on: January 20, 2011, 05:02:11 pm »

This seems dastardly familiar...

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: January 20, 2011, 05:11:08 pm »

YOU'D BETTER DAMN WELL FEEL UP FOR A FIGHT SOPHIA!
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: January 20, 2011, 05:15:12 pm »

That's pretty mean . But Sophia shouldn't mind, since she'll be able to let out her frustration on her past self, who doesn't mind.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 83