Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

Author Topic: Masters of the Stars. RESTARTING THIS GAME. 3/5 Players needed  (Read 9816 times)

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

NME, I'd pm us that instead. Don't want your competitors finding out now do we?

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile

Good point
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

So... you might want to edit it out? :D

Right folks I've posted the proper RP thread to get everything in one page. I'll wait until I get some info of Lstar. Read what I'm asking and we should be able to start on schedule.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 05:49:33 pm by Nilocy »

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile

Wait, what? Whoos with the watta?

What do I do? I'm very confused.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

Ah ok. I'll explain. If you read Lstar's last two post, about how the action and technology system works, and then follow what he's asked then you should be fine.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 05:56:39 pm by Nilocy »

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile

Uh, alright, I read his two posts. How many 'points' do I have for spending on personalizing turn cards? Can you give me an example corporation with turn card bonuses and such?

LSTAR

• Bay Watcher
  • Has Sprung From Ambush!
    • View Profile
    • Second Hand News

Turn Card are randomly generated each turn. Each point you have in a technology bonus for a category is added to the category each turn.

I.E. If you had (+)4 for Research, every turn, the research score on your Turn Card would be: [a random number between 0 and 10] + 4.

You get 3 points to spread amongst the 6 categories in any way you choose at the start of the game.

More bonuses can be had by spending actions on Research mid-game.
"Slaves to Ciko Suppermuffin: Goddess of Food."

The man, the blog, the manblog.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile

I see. Well then, prepare to DEAL WITH MY TURN-A-CARDS-A!!!

Pm'd.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile

The scandals?

Is that due to my company's association with the famous, or my founder's hard-and-efficent way of doing things?

PM'd.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 06:59:25 pm by Little »
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

The scandals?

Is that due to my company's association with the famous, or my founder's hard-and-efficent way of doing things?

Heh, yeah mostly about how many people are aligned to your organisation. And obviously there'd be scandals everywhere. But people like you so no issue.

LSTAR

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Second Hand News

Right, (I'm) yet to hear from:

(Newmartianemperor)
(woose1)
(Solifuge)
(Virex)

Anyone who doesn't get their tech choices in by tonight will forfeit their bonuses on the first turn!

I've got to head out to work soon, so you've got a few hours to get your choices done. I'll send the cards out tonight.

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since this is a test game, nothing really matters?

Can we use our companies in the real game?
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

LSTAR

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Second Hand News

I don't see why not, Little.

The turns are away!

Take some time to decide your 2 Major Actions, then get back to Nilocy and Myself! At the moment you each have 5 Money units to use boosting rolls.

Reminder: Any number below 5 means you'll be getting a penalty on the dice roll! Feel free to take any actions you want, but be warned that some are less likely to succeed than others!

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The second number is how the roll is affected, correct?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14