Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21

Author Topic: MRTQ- Knights & Knaves: Challenge Phase 3  (Read 28049 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: MRTQ- Knights & Knaves: Camp Phase 1
« Reply #150 on: May 05, 2009, 11:56:06 pm »

Ah, another contradiction.

First, he claims to have executed both his investigation and me in the same turn. Now I observe this:

◘ Warlock: Your curses can foul even the best of plans, and can turn success into failure. During the Camp Phase, you choose a player to Curse: the curse stays in effect until the next Camp Phase.

We're in the first Camp phase, thus, any Warlock present has not had an opportunity to cast his Curse.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 06, 2009, 12:07:51 am »

1. I did not 'execute' you. Nuke put me shooting you in the PM I got. Notice how you aren't wounded.

2. I said that you were performing an arcane ritual, not that you were cursing someone.

You're obviously setting up strawman arguments to try and distract people.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 06, 2009, 12:16:07 am »

I am more convinced by thy Sir Inaluct. Unless there is more arguments that persuade me, I do believe that I'll be voting for you Pandarsenic.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 06, 2009, 12:20:27 am »

I have no choice but to admit my doings. I did follow Sir Sytherion into the forest to eavesdrop on him and see if he was the good knight he claimed to be, and I found him performing an arcane ritual! Knowing him to be a warlock, I fired upon him, wounding him with my crossbow bolt.

I was, as far as I can see, saved by a Knight-Hospitalier - obviously one who's a better judge of character than thou art.

And thou calleth pointing out the impossibility of what thou hath said a Strawman? Thou art out of thy mind. Thy accusation is an impossibility. The assertion thou hast made art not feasible.

He claims to have both investigated me and shot me. Doesn't work.
He claims he autoshot me and didn't kill me without Knight-Hospitalier involvement. Doesn't work.
He claims he observed me doing something that would require a Camp Phase during a Challenge Phase. Doesn't work.
He claims I took an action that must take place during the camp phase when we hadn't taken a Camp Phase. Doesn't work.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 06, 2009, 12:21:54 am »

I hath already rebuffed those same strawmen arguments, Sytherion. Find new ones.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 06, 2009, 12:22:27 am »

Shit.

What was my role again.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 06, 2009, 12:24:25 am »

I hath already rebuffed those same strawmen arguments, Sytherion. Find new ones.
Really, now? I don't recall that.

If you have rebuffed them, maybe you could make a point-by-point rebuttal in a quote of it for an orderly argument.

Unless you lack one.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 06, 2009, 12:28:18 am »

The shot was but flavor material, thou uncultured brute.

He claims he autoshot me and didn't kill me without Knight-Hospitalier involvement. Doesn't work.
Again, it was flavor material. Thou art not wounded.

He claims he observed me doing something that would require a Camp Phase during a Challenge Phase. Doesn't work.
I saw you performing an arcane ritual. That does not necessarily mean that you were laying a curse on someone. Again, it was but PM flavor material put in to illustrate your role to me.

He claims I took an action that must take place during the camp phase when we hadn't taken a Camp Phase. Doesn't work.
Thou hast repeated thyself. Your previous strawman claims the selfsame thing.

Your guilt is clear.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 06, 2009, 12:36:03 am »

Sir Slytherionion, why must thou repeat thyself? Do you think us as deaf as one with both ears cut off in a dueling competition?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 06, 2009, 12:37:48 am »

Thy Sir Slytherionion, you have not done anything to help your case thus far. I am forced to vote Pandarsenic. Thy Unpure must not be allowed to prosper.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 06, 2009, 12:38:14 am »

The shot was but flavor material, thou uncultured brute.
Lies. My PM explicitly stated that I was shot, unable to continue attacking bandits, and awakened in a tent after being healed by someone else.

Again, it was flavor material. Thou art not wounded.
Your statement breaks down with the previous point. The Knight-Hospitalier WAS involved, therefore your shot was NOT flavor.

I saw you performing an arcane ritual. That does not necessarily mean that you were laying a curse on someone. Again, it was but PM flavor material put in to illustrate your role to me.

Thou hast repeated thyself. Your previous strawman claims the selfsame thing.

First, I don't believe that Stealth can rolescan, because that would make the Paladin useless. If it is, you have the barest beginning of an argument but you still cannot explain how, precisely, you made two moves in one turn, which by the very nature of your claims you are asserting you did.
Second, those are quite different things. One says you saw me take an action I couldn't have, the other says you saw me take an action in the wrong phase. Quit making strawmen of my arguments if you're going to make such a bold assertion against my own.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 06, 2009, 12:42:43 am »

While thou two phrases are different, they essentially convey the same thing.
I am alarmed at the rate at which Emperor_Jonathan and Inaluct are pushing for Sir Slytherion to be executed.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 06, 2009, 12:45:07 am »

Thy am allowed to put his case down. Thus far Pandarsenic has been seen to me as Unpure. However, Inaluct should screenshot his PM and upload it, unless he has anything to hide?

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 06, 2009, 12:45:38 am »

Sir Slytherionion, all you are doing is accusing me of the very argumental offense you have committed in this discussion. And you still claim that I am accusing you of laying a curse on someone. I am accusing you of being a warlock. There is a difference.

And Sir Cheeetar, I push for Slytherionion's execution because I know him to be a warlock. The fact that you believe him after he has not presented anything but strawmen makes me suspect thou.

Also, CAN I screenshot my PM, Nuke?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 06, 2009, 12:47:27 am »

I do not 'believe' Sir Slytheronion, but nor do I believe you at the present. I am waiting for an actually good argument that might prove either sides truth.

As to the PMs, alas, I would think not, as estabilished in other Mafias.
I've played some mafia.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21