Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Slow Wagons  (Read 1417 times)

Keilden

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of The Endcat
    • View Profile
Re: Slow Wagons
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2009, 05:29:40 am »

A small world I made once where all dwarfs where dead had me play as humans in a unmodded game. I could buy wagon meat.
The Endcat will end you and everything you love.

Carcer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2009, 09:48:19 am »

didnt know wagons could damage by going over stuff

I don't think they can. I read somewhere that its actually the horses and the merchant on the wagon getting attacks as they go over the thing.
set the meeting area on top of a retracting bridge above a huge pit. pull lever.
Entire goddamn fortress cancells task: resting injury.

Smew

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll kill you with my bear face.
    • View Profile
    • Deep Games for Deep Gamers
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 10:49:02 am »

A small world I made once where all dwarfs where dead had me play as humans in a unmodded game. I could buy wagon meat.
Dahahah, I love to see a game break like that.

Phazer

• Bay Watcher
  • This song is creepy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2009, 12:23:05 pm »

didnt know wagons could damage by going over stuff

I don't think they can. I read somewhere that its actually the horses and the merchant on the wagon getting attacks as they go over the thing.

i guess the one whose driving the wagon likes to kick on stuff he runs over, as his horses also do.

Dahahah, I love to see a game break like that.
wagon meat must taste treey? or whatever you say. not that i ever want to take a bite of a wagon.
Dragon: My plan is foolproof! Those foolish dwarves cannot resist walking near lava! If I hop in, then they won't know what hit them! I'll just- AH! OH GOD! I WASTED MY LIFE!
Pages: 1 [2]