Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Author Topic: Alien Mafia #2---DAY 5  (Read 26101 times)

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
Re: Alien Mafia #2---DAY 3
« Reply #165 on: April 13, 2009, 06:18:59 pm »

As far as I know, everything I've said so far is true. I am just a regular townie, contacted by the agent. The agent told me that you were an alien, and I believe him. The agent wants to get the doc to contact me so that he can verify the doc and get a town base goin'.

If what you're saying about you killing webadict is true, and what the agent told me is true, then you would have to be an exterminator alien. A rather inattentive one, but an exterminator nonetheless.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #166 on: April 13, 2009, 06:27:04 pm »

then you shouldn't be trusting that alleged agent.

I AM THE WAR VET.  I'm no alien.  If you lynch me or something... when I flip you'll know you were tricked or you'll know you're scum (wich you would've known earlier anyway). 

Why would I, if scum, claim to have killed webadict??? Why claim at all?  Because it's true and what you say worries me... What do other people think about this?

I would like you to tell you to reveal your agent but I know it would be dangerous if true and would be seen as rolefishing... Instead I ask you to tell someone you trust who de agent is so if you die tonight (it is probable that if you lynch me today and find im war vet youll be night killed) someone will know who is scum.  But you could always make a mistake and tell scum so it's not the best plan in the world.  If you're town... you should unvote me and I'll kill the person of the choosing of the majority of the town.  If I'm nk you'll know I wasn't lying. 

If I were scum i'd be laying low.  Not jumping out like this.
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 13, 2009, 06:36:22 pm »

Okay, you are trying to get the agent to come out and roleclaim, and as Zai just said, you could easily be the exterminator. Seriously, and the plan you're proposing, to have you kill someone of the town's choosing? It wouldn't prove anything. You could be the exterminator, going along with it to find the identities of the other town roles.

The fact that you are asking for the agent's identity and could be the exterminator makes me very suspicious of you. If you were the War Vet, why would you be so concerned with getting the Agent's identity. Vote Alexhans.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 13, 2009, 06:41:26 pm »

Oh god! You're not reading or you're scum... Í DIDNT SAY I WANT THE AGENT OUT THERE! I just remembered that there's no flip in this game... ( I hate games with  no flip).

If you want to I won't kill anyone... Seeing that 2 nights in a row there hasn't been a death but my kill I can presume that either the aliens don't have an exterminator or the exterminator completely forgot about this game.

If you want I won't kill but don't lynch me because IM TOWN!!!

unvote vote inaluct for the oportunistic push on my lynch

Yes... I am desperate... I've never been lynched and I don't deserve it now.  We're being played by the aliens.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Wow. Really?
« Reply #169 on: April 13, 2009, 06:43:26 pm »

Oh god! You're not reading or you're scum... Í DIDNT SAY I WANT THE AGENT OUT THERE! I just remembered that there's no flip in this game... ( I hate games with  no flip).

If you want to I won't kill anyone... Seeing that 2 nights in a row there hasn't been a death but my kill I can presume that either the aliens don't have an exterminator or the exterminator completely forgot about this game.

If you want I won't kill but don't lynch me because IM TOWN!!!

unvote vote inaluct for the oportunistic push on my lynch

Yes... I am desperate... I've never been lynched and I don't deserve it now.  We're being played by the aliens.

Way to go with the OMGUS vote.
Alexhans

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 13, 2009, 06:43:46 pm »

Dude, OMGUS votes are not going to help your case. Especially when they're so garbled.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 13, 2009, 06:44:17 pm »

*facepalms*
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 13, 2009, 06:46:09 pm »

I'm so dissapointed.  At the endgame you will see I was right and you will have to pay the price.

Who do you want me to vote? I have three scum choices: Zai or inaluct or the alleged agent that contacted Zai.  One, I do not know... Zai may be the link to the agent... So the only one left that can be scum pushing my lynch is inaluct... Now you too Org... :(

Any of you may be scum.  I don't know.  I recall voting for Zai yesterday... Maybe that's why he is setting me up...

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 13, 2009, 06:48:05 pm »

come on
2. Pandarsenic
4. Org
5. penguinofhonor
6. bob_smith
9. chaoticjosh
you must see the truth behind this... Would i act so stupidly in the spotlight if I were scum?
I don't deserve this even if I wasn't very clear.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Yeah, you probably would
« Reply #174 on: April 13, 2009, 06:51:00 pm »

come on
2. Pandarsenic
4. Org
5. penguinofhonor
6. bob_smith
9. chaoticjosh
you must see the truth behind this... Would i act so stupidly in the spotlight if I were scum?
I don't deserve this even if I wasn't very clear.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 13, 2009, 07:12:47 pm »

I'm dead, don't ask me for support.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 13, 2009, 07:14:23 pm »

Shhhh, we can't post here anymore! Let's just go have fun in the corner. Alexhans, we'll be seeing you soon.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 13, 2009, 07:20:59 pm »

I'm dead, don't ask me for support.
Right, I forgot.

Shhhh, we can't post here anymore! Let's just go have fun in the corner. Alexhans, we'll be seeing you soon.
You can't speak and you won't be seeing me soon if I can do anything about it.  In fact you shouldn't say anything at all because it may influence others, you're deliberatly trying to make me look scummy while dead... That's cheating.  You modkilled yourself so don't post anymore here. 

I'm going home now (I still have no internet at home) but I'll see you tomorrow and answer any questions... If you're half as smart as you think you are then you will unvote me and choose someone else in my waggon or even no lynch.

Read carefully my posts and think about what Zai is doing.  Claiming agent contact and asking the doc to contact him...

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 13, 2009, 07:26:28 pm »

Read carefully my posts and think about what Zai is doing.  Claiming agent contact and asking the doc to contact him...

So sharing the news with everyone that the agent has contacted me and that he wants the doc to contact me so that the agent can verify them and get a town base going is a bad thing now? A growing town base is only bad for aliens.

Everything I've said is the truth as I know it.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 13, 2009, 07:29:23 pm »

I have practically given up... But I wont give up entirely as long as there is hope.  Someone in that waggon must be scum.  I'm not.  You'll see it at the endgame. 

Alexhans OUT.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15