Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: Everybody Loves Mr. President!  (Read 8107 times)

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
Re: Everybody Loves Mr. President!
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2009, 03:07:51 am »

Now what?

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2009, 03:12:07 am »

It was a peaceful day at The Agency... terrorists stopped attacking the country ever since Mr. President started three to four wars, and your work was more about talking to your colleagues than work itself. All of you got used to the daily chit-chat around the coffee machine. Life was good and peaceful at The Agency. Your country couldn't be more peaceful than it is now, the best place to live at. Even though you're at war, it's easy to forget about your troops dying out there.

Everybody loves Mr. President.

Well... Until today. You got a call from your boss. He wanted to see you urgently. You go to his office, and find 5 other people waiting at the door. You figure they'll be your teammates in a field mission, it's always like that. Frank-4-ILU opens the door and let you inside and you all take a seat.

"Gentleman... You are here because you are the best The Agency has to offer-" he coughs, takes a deep breath and continues "We have an important mission for you... The Agency recently found out on a possible attack on Mr. President's life... Which is to take place today. You have been assigned to work with Secret Services to stop this attack from happening. Protect Mr. President's life, and stop the killer if you can. The future of this country depends on you... Also, another thing... Mr. President has a busy schedule today, between press meetings and visiting sick children in the hospital, and he already stated that he won't cancel any of them. I believe his exact words were 'i can't get fooled again'. So, any questions before we send you to The Agency Store, where you can buy the equipment necessary to complete your mission? You'll have US$1000.00 to spend, no need to thank us."

Frank hands each one of you one envelope with an ID card and the money. He then sits down behind his desk and waits for any questions.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2009, 03:30:05 am »

upon leaving the room I head to the store.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2009, 03:30:11 am »

"Do we have any other information on the assassin? Ethnicity? Is he computer literate? Etc."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2009, 03:37:10 am »

"How are we better qualified than the service here? Is there something deeper involved?"
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2009, 03:42:36 am »

PARANOIA? Sounds fun.

Name: Myroc

Oh, yeah, erm. Myroc, you signed in late, so I'll have you be a backup, like Panda. Stay tuned to this thread.

Anybody else, just ask questions, and I'll have Frank-4-ILU answer them.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2009, 03:58:02 am »

PARANOIA? Sounds fun.

Name: Myroc

Oh, yeah, erm. Myroc, you signed in late, so I'll have you be a backup, like Panda. Stay tuned to this thread.

Anybody else, just ask questions, and I'll have Frank-4-ILU answer them.
Pah.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2009, 05:07:19 am »

"Do we know if the assassin has any inside information, i.e. members of this agency, which may include members in this group?"
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2009, 12:47:30 pm »

"Emperor-1, we have no information on the assassin. We only know that he will attempt to kill Mr. President today."

"Strife26-1, to be honest, most of our agents have been busy on defending America and fighting in the Wars. You're the only free ones."

"Cheeetar-1, no, we do not know if the assassin has any inside information. We believe not though."

"I also like to thank Vladimir Molotov-1 for begining the mission in the most effienct way possibe."

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2009, 01:41:54 pm »

Vladimir Molotov-1 comes back to the team, with two American flags attached to his shoulders.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2009, 01:45:21 pm »

Waiting for my associates to get ready, Sir.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2009, 03:21:30 pm »

Bryan-1 walks in.

"Waiting for instructions."
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2009, 04:44:19 pm »

"Your associates are ready, Vladimir Molotov-1. It seems they do not need any new questions.

Bryan-1, follow your teammates to the Agency Store.

Good luck."
Trifes-1 (Strife26) is inactive. I am thinking of just letting Pandarsenic play for Strife26, until he comes back.

Pandarsenic, if you want to play, just post, and you get to control Trifes-1.
Agency Store
The Shopkeeper smiles as he see the rest of the team. "Due to the ongoing wars...we are low on supply. But take a look around at our stuff, and good luck with your mission."

6-shot .38 revolver: $500.00 (Comes unloaded)
.38 bullets: $25.00 each ($150.00 for 6)
Flashbang: $200.00
Frag Grenade: $350.00
Metal Stick: $100.00
Shotgun: $750
Shotgun Bullets: $50.00 each ($300.00 for 6)
Small metal box with red button: $150.00
Crowbar: $220.00
USA Flag (fireproof): $50.00

You can post what you want to buy, in this thread.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 04:48:07 pm by Servant Corps »

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2009, 06:25:43 pm »

Go to the store, buy a revolver, and buy 12 shots for it.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2009, 06:26:28 pm »

"I would like a .38, 12 shots for it and a metal stick."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10