Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Viyecetha: The Forsaken Few (Community Fortress)  (Read 1402 times)

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
Re: Viyecetha: The Forsaken Few (Community Fortress)
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2009, 07:22:46 pm »

I'll take the female mason/mechanic as Kat. I sense that this shall be epic...
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2009, 09:29:23 pm »

I think Frelock already grabbed her on the previous page. However, I do still have the Weapon/Armorsmith, if you'd like her instead.

I'm going to go ahead and give sonerohi the Brewer/Hunter, since he hasn't replied back yet. Hopefully that'll be okay with him.

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2009, 09:49:28 pm »

Log of Roresa Icithapelina, 3 Slate, 3

We've dug out a small stockpile area to keep our food in for now. While it's certainly cold enough outside to keep all of our food fresh for years, there are probably wild animals out there who might try to make off with it. Penguins, or something, I suppose. Hm. I'll have to find out if there are any penguins around here.

Sphinxter came running in today from doing a quick survey of the area. He shoved a small list of sighted creatures he'd made in my face, looking very nervous about it:

I asked him what in the hell a 'mammothman' was, and he said it was exactly what it sounded like. I'm vaguely confused as to why Sphinxter has been out there inspecting the mammoths'.. um.. business ends. But hey, if that's what makes him happy.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2009, 09:59:36 pm »

I think Frelock already grabbed her on the previous page. However, I do still have the Weapon/Armorsmith, if you'd like her instead.

I'm going to go ahead and give sonerohi the Brewer/Hunter, since he hasn't replied back yet. Hopefully that'll be okay with him.

Thats fine, thank you.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2009, 11:18:41 pm »

*-._.-*{ 13 Malachite, Year 3 After the Fall }*-._.-*

It was snowing, as usual, and today the elves were outside working on what Roresa called her 'pet project'. This involved completely leveling the two large hills by the entrance to their small underground hovel so that they could begin building a defensive wall around the area. Unfortunately this was partially Vifrothal's fault, as he'd been the one who'd pointed out to Roresa that it would be nearly impossible to build a wall OVER the hills.

"I need some booze," grumbled Ufaeir.

Vifrothal snorted. Fresh water sounded better to him, but there wasn't much likelihood of getting that for a while. They had no way of melting large enough quantities of the snow.

"Tell me, Ufaeir," Vifrothal began as he swung his pick away at the rock-hard layer of topsoil. "Why exactly do we listen to that crazy wench again?"

Ufaeir thought for a moment. "Well, I think mainly because she's crazy. Also, we did join up with her willingly. She was the only one who didn't seem phased by the Fall.. probably because she was a few arrows short of a full quiver in the first place."

Vifrothal frowned and tried not to think about the blisters that were forming on his hands.

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2009, 11:48:52 pm »

Log of Roresa Icithapelina, 28 Galena, 3

The two large hills that were obstructing our defensive wall are now gone, and we have now begun construction of the wall itself. Soon we'll have a proper fortress from which to slaughter and torture those we dislike! It'll be a thing of beauty!

Hm. There are some strange sounds coming from the stairwell. It sounds as if that old horse is getting all worked up. I'd better go and check to see what's happening.

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2009, 12:12:15 am »

Log of Sphinxter Lawenawiri, 4 Limestone, 3

Oh gods. Today a horrible beast descended on us. Luckily instead of targeting any of us it went straight for the old mare, ripping the pack animal to shreds before any of us had a chance to react.

After that its hunger seemed to be sated, and although myself, Vifrothal, and Syphax stood guard in front of the entrance for a short while, it has not yet returned. Unfortunately we don't have the time to stay out here and watch for it all day, although the thought of it still being anywhere in the vicinity makes my skin crawl.

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2009, 12:28:20 am »

Log of Roresa Icithapelina, 12 Limestone, 3

WONDERFUL news! Sparkle and Glitter had BABIES!

Hm. I wasn't even aware one of them was a boy. Still, WONDERFUL NEWS!

I immediately assigned Kat to spiderlet-watching duty. She seems slightly less boring than the rest of the idiots I've brought along to help me build my fortress of Revenge-Upon-All-Light-Dwellers.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2009, 10:37:24 am »

I hate squares.
Not as much as I hate fuckin' circles.
Don't even get me started on triangles, the pointy bastards.
I'm getting a drink.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.
Pages: 1 [2]