Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 46

Author Topic: Chaos Point; Currently on hold.  (Read 50350 times)

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chaos Point; Tools implemented.
« Reply #195 on: April 06, 2009, 02:42:21 pm »

Since I am half full, I need two people.

Look. I need people. I am an persuasion expert, making me more likely to gain the support of NPCs. This can provide you the protection and the support you need to survive. The NPCs are going to outnumber the PCs by a heavy amount, and you'll need the support of the general population in order to survive. I can provide that survivability.

If you want to gain power, please join up with the "Anti-Awesome Squad" Squad.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 06, 2009, 02:48:08 pm »

I really think SC needs more members, the Judiciary of Pain needs something to murder contrast against.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

FoboslC

« Reply #197 on: April 06, 2009, 03:08:33 pm »

Servant, What do You thimk about our squads merging?

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 06, 2009, 03:15:42 pm »

I think it's a wonderful idea.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 06, 2009, 03:16:44 pm »

If I'm right, that will make for five different people.  While there is nothing stopping your squads from working together, the most people to a squad is four.
I fully endorse the idea of mountain goats that hunt man.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 06, 2009, 03:18:30 pm »

Wait, remind me; do the squads all live separately, or do we all live in a big house and (sort of) work together, with lots of wacky antics and such? Like a sitcom? A sitcom with pipebombs and machetes flying back and forth?

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 06, 2009, 03:20:38 pm »

I think we all get our own HQ.

Can the Judiciary of Pain be based in a slaughterhouse of some sort (Aqizzar approving of course)? I think the meat hooks and other stuff can be fun!

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 06, 2009, 03:21:08 pm »

Wait, remind me; do the squads all live separately, or do we all live in a big house and (sort of) work together, with lots of wacky antics and such? Like a sitcom? A sitcom with pipebombs and machetes flying back and forth?
Entirely up to the players in the squads.  If two squads want to use the same area or building as an HQ, then they can do so.  If some squads seem opposed to each other, then they will start in different areas, though the original plan was to have everyone start in the same HQ.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 06, 2009, 03:22:33 pm »

If I'm right, that will make for five different people.  While there is nothing stopping your squads from working together, the most people to a squad is four.

Might as well work with BLU then. I still have 2 extra slots to fill though. If I submit it early, can I fill these slots later?

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 06, 2009, 03:26:25 pm »

Might as well work with BLU then. I still have 2 extra slots to fill though. If I submit it early, can I fill these slots later?
Of course.  You'll just have to let me know about the changes.  In your squad post, might want to put some basic concepts you want members to follow, as well.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 06, 2009, 03:38:01 pm »

we all live in a big house and (sort of) work together, with lots of wacky antics and such! Like a sitcom! A sitcom with pipebombs and machetes flying back and forth!

On the next Chaos Point...

Frelock and Panda plot to get each other the perfect Sniper's Day gift, but just want to keep the gifts themselves!

Inaluct and Strife want to help Servant Corps win the big debate, but he can't find out...

"I'm telling you, if we time the explosions perfectly, it'll be real bang of a closer!"
"When have you perfectly timed anything?"  *canned laughter*

And Aqizzar and Luke go for a road trip, but when the bullets run out, it's the world's worst game of I-Spy!

Tonight at five, on Chaos Point!

o/" Just cause, just cause, because we're outlaws yeah! o/"
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 06, 2009, 03:41:10 pm »

Frelock and Panda plot to get each other the perfect Sniper's Day gift, but just want to keep the gifts themselves!

Inaluct and Strife want to help Servant Corps win the big debate, but he can't find out...

"I'm telling you, if we time the explosions perfectly, it'll be real bang of a closer!"

And Aqizzar and Luke go for a road trip, but when the bullets run out, it's the world's worst game of I-Spy!

... My sides... MEDIC!

Although now that I think of if "Chaos point" does sound a bit like a more brutal sitcom...

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 06, 2009, 03:43:03 pm »

we all live in a big house and (sort of) work together, with lots of wacky antics and such! Like a sitcom! A sitcom with pipebombs and machetes flying back and forth!

My name is Golgath, and I support this message!   ;D

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 06, 2009, 03:43:36 pm »

We need to do that. It's brilliant.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 06, 2009, 03:46:02 pm »