Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 46

Author Topic: Chaos Point; Currently on hold.  (Read 50437 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: Chaos Point; Situation Update.
« Reply #525 on: May 03, 2009, 08:16:05 pm »

Duke, of course, was impatient.
 "Ah, I could get in and finish my project before whatever is suppos' to happen happens!" Which was quite true, as the project was quite near completion.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: May 03, 2009, 08:31:48 pm »

"OK then, lets..." and before Luke could even finish his his line, Wimdit and Cheetar zoomed into the store, the sounds of gunfire went off, and they left with in minutes, cheetar yelling out in increasing volume "oh shit oh shit oh shit". Luke, being the genre savvy one, knew where this was going.

"Duck and cover" he shouted, running behind the van, and soon after, the pawn shop went off in a spectacular explosion. Like Holywood movie awesome. With bits of building going everywhere. To bad I can't describe it.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: May 03, 2009, 08:41:44 pm »

The chinned man removes his sunglasses, and brushes bits of disintegrated masonry off his leather jacket.  "'Bout time.  I was afraid I'd have to blow it up myself.  Well, whatever the point of that was..."  The dark slits passing for his eyes survey the pandemonium on the street.  "...I suggest we leave before the Barneys show up.  We all going together for that Italian, or is anyone against finding their own transportation?"
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: May 03, 2009, 08:46:36 pm »

"Any frag wounds? Or just cute rubble specks?"
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: May 03, 2009, 11:35:40 pm »

"Honestly, I say that wasn't that bad. Let's go for Italian."

Little begins to sprint down the street, alert for the sounds of sirens.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: May 03, 2009, 11:38:40 pm »

As the blast glow dampens, Strife walks over to the van.

"What now? Everyone seems to have survived the blast. There's a pretty good fire going on though. Exflitration might be wise right now."

"Oh, and everyone is going for Italeean food too."

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: May 03, 2009, 11:50:42 pm »

Little shouts over her shoulder, "The cops might be coming! Follow me to the restaurant!"
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: May 04, 2009, 12:09:22 am »

Inaluct yells

"Let them come, then! For too long have we been trapped in the shadow of the monolithic government! This is our chance to show the people that we-"

Inaluct is grabbed by his more sane comrades, who drag him in the direction of the restaurant.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: May 04, 2009, 12:29:16 am »

While Duke is not any larger or stronger than Inaluct, he does have the sense to drag him away from people whenever he gets into one of those moods.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: May 04, 2009, 07:38:53 am »

Italian sounded very good right now.

As Luke and Strife walked over to the van that read Building Labor Union, the Agent burst out in a complete rage. "What the ****!?" he yelled. Luke could tell that he did something he wasn't suppose to.

"Hey, that what happen when you hire team BLU. Stuff goes boom."

"You were meant to keep everything intact!" the Agent roared, looking like he was about to have a neck vain pop.

"Well, I'm sure there's still plenty of illegal stuff if you look hard enough. Besides, it's just a job"

"And it's going to be your last" the agent said, pulling out his gun and aiming it at the two "Luke Prowler, you are under arrest for conspiracy, murder in the first degree, for the selling and buying of illegal goods, and destruction of property. And you," he pointed at Strife "You're going down with them"

"This was a set up?!"

"Yep. Too bad. We were hoping to recover the drugs, our budget could use a boost." Then there was the shot, and Luke cringed, expecting the worse. Wait, nothing hurts. He reopened his eyes, and saw the agent on the ground with a bullet in his head. he looked to the side, and there was Wimdit with his gun raised.

"What took you?"

"I'm sorry, I was running for my life"

Luke turned to Strife "Sorry about that. Need a ride?"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Wimdit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: May 04, 2009, 07:55:05 am »

"Before we get to talking about rides, I think we'd better have a look at what he was carrying," Wimdit interrupted. Rifling through the dead man's possessions with slightly disturbing alacrity, he quickly came up with a small bag filled with folded-up documents. It was doubtful that they would contain anything interesting, but hey, you never knew. Straightening up, he grabbed the pistol and placed it in his pocket -- it never hurt to pack excessive firepower.

"Right, time to go. I'm amazed we haven't been arrested yet."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: May 04, 2009, 05:04:02 pm »

"Feel like telling me what the hell is going on? I'd like to know who the good guys are."

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: May 04, 2009, 08:21:42 pm »

In the distance, sirens begin to howl.  Several passerbys gape at the destroyed structure, and nearby buildings appear to be sprouting observers.  This probably isn't a good place to be around unless one has a good alibi.
I fully endorse the idea of mountain goats that hunt man.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: May 04, 2009, 08:24:45 pm »

This'd be a good time to write alibis. What can I use here? I don't know enough about the world. If need be, national security will have to work.

"I think that we should get going, or come up with some alibis. And possibly blow up this van, while we're at it."

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: May 04, 2009, 08:26:45 pm »

Funny Strife, you ask like there are any, he thinks.  "I'll take my chances.  But if you'll excuse me, I think we've warn out our welcome..."

The broad man walks out into the chaos of the street and waits a moment.  Soon enough, a teenager on a cheap motorcycle tries to speed through the crowd, likely escaping or bag-nabbing.  Regardless, with one snap of a meaty arm, he's clotheslined off the bike, which just as quickly gains a new, comically oversized owner.

"If anyone thinks they can squeeze on, now's your last chance.  I'm gettin' outta here."
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 46