Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 46

Author Topic: Chaos Point; Currently on hold.  (Read 50444 times)

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
Re: Chaos Point; Situation Update.
« Reply #480 on: May 02, 2009, 08:50:44 pm »

Little looks mildly puzzled as inaluct steps between her and Strife, but decides to stop for a moment, slinging he duffel bag onto her right shoulder.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: May 02, 2009, 08:58:17 pm »

Strife finally says out loud.

"Fine then, I'll tale everyone here out to dinner. Where's a decent local place to eat?"

Charlie Foxtrot.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: May 02, 2009, 09:02:23 pm »

Inaluct pulls out a piece of paper and a black fountain pen and scribbles a note. He hands it to Strife.

Spoiler: Note for Strife (click to show/hide)

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: May 02, 2009, 09:07:38 pm »

Strife reads the note slowly.

Bloody Charlie Foxtrot. I almost want to shoot my way out of this situation.

"Interesting suggestion, but I'm not much of one for seafood."

They do have seafood here?

"Where do you suggest we go Little?"

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 02, 2009, 09:17:19 pm »

"Shame you don't like seafood. I love seafood. I've been here a few times before, and I know a nice little Italian place run by a friend of mine. Everybody up for that?"
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: May 02, 2009, 09:19:37 pm »

Inaluct nods at Strife and says;

"Yeah, sure. That sounds good."

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: May 02, 2009, 09:29:58 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The Duke, a scruffy a fellow with too much poofy hair and mismatched patches of facial hair, suddenly looks away from a small mechanical doodad he found on a shelf upon the repeated mentions of food. He looked at Inaluct and then to the two guests.
 "Oh, no seafood? Damn, I could go for the scaly bastards. As long as Joe hasn't gotten us banned from there yet, we could always add us to another list. Ain't that right Joe?!" At this point he gave a chortle, which ended a second later as he remembered something important. He was about to explain it to Inaluct, when he remembered the company.
 "Uh, ah, when are the tools comin' for my project? It's been a week now, and you know she is all I think about." Judging from the grease on the thin shirt(And what appears to be a simple flak vest he wears like a normal vest) and his junker appearance, she referred to an inanimate object he loved.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: May 02, 2009, 09:32:44 pm »

((Ah, shucks Luke, you made the CIA our allies?  Now I have to come up with a new enemy.... Maybe the CIA would work well anyways.  All I'm going for is a standard the call knows where you live.  Why the CIA, anyways?  Weren't we supposed to be fighting the man, not working with Him?))
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Wimdit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 02, 2009, 09:38:09 pm »

((I was assuming we were going to turn against the CIA bloke. Interrogation, hostage situation, or just murdering him to get at the government's goat... the possibilities are endless!))

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: May 02, 2009, 09:43:06 pm »

"Little, Strife; this is The Duke. He's a helicopter mechanic. We're currently in the market for some specialized tools he needs to finish some work. Anyway, so we're going for Italian?"

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: May 02, 2009, 09:43:42 pm »

((I was assuming we were going to turn against the CIA bloke. Interrogation, hostage situation, or just murdering him to get at the government's goat... the possibilities are endless!))

((Brilliant!  That would fit perfectly into my hopefully epic tale.  I'll finish writing it when I get the time, and post it after you turn on them.))
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: May 02, 2009, 09:48:55 pm »

"Sniper, Aqizzar, do you have a particular problem with It-Al-Uen?"

They don't, while strangely lacking any diologe.

"Would you mind leading the way, Little?"

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: May 02, 2009, 09:59:38 pm »

"Sure! Just let me get out my knife! The restaurant isn't in the best part of town, and it's better to be armed then unarmed. Last time I went there, on the way, some asshole tried to mug me."

She lets out a light laugh that is somehow chilling. Little casually swings out her duffel bag, opens the zipper, and rapidly draws out a combat knife that's painted black in one smooth motion.

"He won't be trying that again. So, I'll lead the way! Bill won't be of consequence, but I still do need a place to stay for the night. I'd ask Carlos, the guy who owns the restaurant, but the last time I stayed at his place he got a little...grabby. I'd hate to break his wrist again. Come on, then!"

Little confidently tucks the knife into her belt under the jacket and walks out the door.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: May 02, 2009, 10:08:56 pm »

Duke was next out the door, turning his head to Strife while grinning like an idiot and giving him a thumbs-up. He thought he remembered this chick, and if the rumors are true...
 Well, this was going to be a most interesting meal. He might even learn something new about human anatomy, mostly involving limits of various joints and bones. That should help him out on his project. As he stepped into the now overcast sky he spun around to gaze back at the pawn shop. He was proud at how well they concealed his workshop, and the extra door he needed added. Nobody would know about it unless it opened on them.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: May 02, 2009, 10:33:34 pm »

[There not allies. It's just a job. Do what you want with him]

As Little and Duke walked out of the pawn shop, they spotted a man walking towards them. He had a worn out brown leather jacket on and blue jeans. The jacket was open and under it one could see a t-shirt that read "My other suit is power armor". He looked about 6' 2', a bit on the big side, and short black hair. A pair of reflective glasses covered his eyes.

Is that guy Strife? Shit, I should have sak for description

"Ma'am, Sir" Luke looked behind Duke to see several more people "Sirs, I need you to follow me"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 46