Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: First Encounter  (Read 1238 times)

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
First Encounter
« on: April 02, 2009, 08:31:41 pm »

So i was walkin round in adventure mode when i come upon a Dark Fortress named Ghoultribute and when i arrive the first thing i noticed was the army of human peasants in pitched combat with Trolls, Gremlins, Goblins, and whatever else crawles from the cavern. Before i can join the fray the peasants somehow conquer all the inhabitants of the fortress. As i walk around i see limbs, pools of blood, and assorted corpses and i think to myself: What is going on.

Well i have never took it upon myself to explore these kind of places and i was wondering if my experience was typical.
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.

Yaaga

• Bay Watcher
  • "Mou... Yui-Senpai... Stop teasing me!"
    • View Profile
Re: First Encounter
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 08:37:58 pm »

Dark fortresses are notorious for being made on chasms, which spawn creatures every time you enter the town. This is most likely what you experienced, and the battle ending so fast was probably because cities get seiged in world gen, and they were all leet from murdering elves. Any questions?
Minister of Luck - I directly affect everything in an indirect way that may or may not amount to anything! Yay me!

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
Re: First Encounter
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 08:39:46 pm »

Ehh, nope that about explains it.  ;D
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.