Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: $50 Billion Dollars, huh?  (Read 4865 times)

Jakkarra

Re: $50 Billion Dollars, huh?
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2009, 11:31:05 am »

but if the trade-off to the possible suicide is something like and artifact earring encrusted with diamonds, with large spines stuck on in lead, with silken rings, studs of pure tin, bands of the finest Cod-leather and a clothen image of a dwarf and a cheese surrounded by tentacle demons and fluffy wamblers, that you cant even wear        its well worth it  ;D

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2009, 12:11:52 pm »

Alcohol is a problem?

Well when you lose your job, have everyone you ever loved leave because your abusive, and suffer an early death because your Liver fell off... Then it has become a problem.

But it is the opposite for dwarves, they need booze to get through the working day, they become cranky and abusive when they have been without a good drink for too long, and they die an early death when their liver is pierced by a spinning fluffy wambler thrown by a tantrumming dwarf (who didn't have enough to drink).

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2009, 02:40:34 pm »

Pictures will have to wait until I get a camera over here, but yeah, somebody really sent me ten 5 billion dollar "special agro-cheques".  They have giraffes.  The box also had something that looks like a hello kitty purse, batteries, playing cards, an ethernet cable, mints, a plastic gem and some "real" money.

sounds like someone mistook you for McGuyver
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Chandrasekhar

• Bay Watcher
  • [DIES_WHEN_KILLED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2009, 04:05:54 pm »

I wonder how Robert Mugabe would play Dwarf Fortress.

Guy Montag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2009, 04:22:42 pm »

Shoot, I should send Toady my coffee can filled with loose Euro coins. In a couple of months he could start paying for national advertisements and buy himself a gold-plated rocket car due to the exchange rate.

Not really. But the coins are pretty, at least.

Ampersand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2009, 05:14:00 pm »

Pictures will have to wait until I get a camera over here, but yeah, somebody really sent me ten 5 billion dollar "special agro-cheques".  They have giraffes.  The box also had something that looks like a hello kitty purse, batteries, playing cards, an ethernet cable, mints, a plastic gem and some "real" money.

sounds like someone mistook you for McGuyver

I came here to tell that joke.
!!&!!

roguester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2009, 05:58:20 pm »

A cat leather bag, a mog juice barrel (nickel) , a pig tail puzzlebox, a copper chain, a quarry bush leaves roast, a raw plastic, and some coins.

Obviously a trade offering, they must want immigrants
Pages: 1 2 [3]