Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22

Author Topic: Mind & Magic Mafia! Sixth Day!  (Read 37910 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: Mind & Magic Mafia! Third Day!
« Reply #165 on: April 08, 2009, 01:17:09 am »

How do we know that Webadict is not the LCH and-
How do we know Inaluct is the White Mage?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

bob_smith

« Reply #166 on: April 08, 2009, 01:31:50 am »

How do we know that Webadict is not the LCH and-
How do we know Inaluct is the White Mage?
1. You need to trust Alexhans, the AMD.
2. He may or may not be, I forgot to ask a question first.

There are 3 possiblities for how Inaluct died.
  • You, Cheetar first made Alexhans insane from the inspection, then you killed Inaluct, who could be anybody except for a Mafia member.
  • You, Cheetar made Alexhans insane, then Webadict killed Inaluct, who could be anybody except a Mafia member.
  • I killed Inaluct, and Alexhans deduced both our positions correctly.

I'm assuming:
  • the CM could have been changed by insanity
  • there is only one CM and LCH, with no other killers

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 08, 2009, 01:51:03 am »

Oh, hey, the AMD has a Cop investigation at night. I hadn't realized that.

Also, I've been contacted by the Cop Enabler; he wants us to revive Zaithemaster, the Cop.

I've been passed along this information:

1) Zaithemaster is the Cop
2) penguingofhonor is the mind controller.
3) Psyco Jelly is Pro-Town
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 08, 2009, 10:11:18 am »

Hey, everybody.

I suppose I can't really deny my duplicitous nature as Criminal Mastermind.

So, guess what! I plan to make the Town lose with every ounce of my body. You, Town, will never win. Wanna know why?

If you would, please, Situational Mind Controller and Lovecraftian Horror, contact me. I will simply have you guys help us defeat the Town. What do you say? We can tie it all up, can't we?

Hehehehehe... Let's all work together, Mafia and Third Party, to defeat the Town. Sure, you don't have to trust me, but I promise neither to release your name nor to kill you if you join us. It's better that way, isn't it?

Stop us now, Town.

Also, I vote webadict. He's obviously Mafia. He's also a frickin' genius.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 08, 2009, 10:17:06 am »

Well.
Looks like suicide really.
Webadict

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 08, 2009, 10:19:13 am »

Well.
Webadict
No one truly sees what I'm doing?

I'd explain it, but I think that's a little TOO evil genius-y. So, I'll let you guys figure it out.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #171 on: April 08, 2009, 01:00:47 pm »

Well... first of all...
Sorry about last night... I was drunk with arrogance... ;) 
No really I was really tired and decided to just go with it and do whatever I felt like.
Now I'll return to my usual self and try to make the best out of this good prospect.
I still don't like all this fishing by webadict to try to guess my situation regarding the white mage... I said the thing about protecting me to see how they would react.
1) Lessened the probability of saving someone during the night.
2) Increased the probability of finding the White Mage for the Mafia.
3) If there are more than one Mage talking to you, then you'll have to scan one of them... I'm not trying to scare them, but rather warn them.
mmm...nevertheless I get the feeling that you ARE trying to scare the White Mage...
Also, your mafia assumption is wrong. I had the same probability as anyone else. I believe that's called the Gambler's Fallacy. Also, I've been Mafia plenty of times.
I know web... I've read the wiki.  That's why I said it.  It's not a proof or anything.  Just a comment.  In wich bay12games were you scum??? I don't recall any I played with you and you were scum... (Don't talk about ongoing games of course)
I'll try to make this as clear as possible, as my last post was messy...
Facts - Either way, All of these are true:
  • LCH or Criminal Mastermind must have killed Inaluct.
  • Alexhans is either insane through looking at Cheetar, the LCH, or I am the LCH.
  • Webadict is the Criminal Mastermind, found on the first day.

Death Results
If Alexhans is insane through looking at Cheetar either:
  • Cheetar killed the White Mage, Inaluct.
  • Webadict killed the White Mage, Inaluct.

If I am the LCH, then I killed the Necromancer, Inaluct.

Question: Does the Master Detective say a random name if the Criminal Mastermind killed the victim?
If the answer to this question is no, then only Cheetar or I could have killed Inaluct.

Edit: If killing still continues after Webadict and I are dead, kill Cheetar. I know he's the LCH.
I investigated webadict last night.  So if your theory of LH being Cheeetar is correct (I would be so unlucky) then webadict should be the opposite of the criminal mastermind. But he claims he has nothing to prove... That is like a townie claim. Therefore I find it scummy.
'Nother Question, my calculations must be off. If Alexhans was insane, then he would see both the killer, and the victim's profession opposite, correct?

Well, it's hard to determine "opposite" because not everyone has a clear opposite, I should change the wording to "inaccurate" or "false", because it better describes what you're saying.
And now you tell me this!!!
Could the Cop Enabler, Amnesiamancer, or Alarmomancer be seen by an insane AMD as a Necromancer?

Generally, an insane AMD could see anyone as any other member of any faction, except the correct one.

There is a very weird loophole in the rules though pertaining to this, and you get a cookie if you can spot it.
mmm...this is practically an admission that I am insane.  Crap.  Let's think about the possibilities of that loophole... maybe it's the next one on the list... or something like that... But that's not really weird.
I knew my role sucked....  I investigated Cheeetar because he mentioned the LH... and maybe it was because he wanted to talk about it driving attention from himself... :(
Well.
Webadict
No one truly sees what I'm doing?

I'd explain it, but I think that's a little TOO evil genius-y. So, I'll let you guys figure it out.
dude... the LH needs everyone else but him to die.  He will not contact you.

Night 1:  I Investigate Cheeetar.   Town.
Night 2: I investigate Webadict.  Criminal Master
Day 2:  I investigate inaluct's body.  Necromancer.   killed by bob. 

If cheetar is alive we need to hear from him.
unvote webadict for now

anyway... I still consider web a useful lynch because he hasn't claim any PR.
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 08, 2009, 01:48:46 pm »

Well well well webadict, looks like you were caught with your pants down.
As it were.
Now, seeing as webadict has apparently roleclaimed CM, I think that the whole 'ZOMG AMD IS INSANE' thing is over. Unless inaluct was the LCH...
Well, whatever.

Aaaanyway, die webadict die
Wait, alexhans, why did you unvote webadict? We know who he is, and we know that either:
the necromancer is dead,
OR, the LCH is dead.
If webadict comes walking out of the crypt again, then we'll have our answer, and we know that you're cuu-koo. If he doesn't, then yeah, we know pretty much the same as we know now. Win(mafia dead)+(Win (we know more)/neutral (we know the same as we know now))
Long Live United Forenia!

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 08, 2009, 01:52:38 pm »

I want to hear from Cheeetar and others before lynching anyone.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 08, 2009, 02:07:57 pm »

Well... in a Werewolf game I was scum. In Pirate Mafia I was scum... Umm... Oh! Last Paranormal Game I was definitely scum.

bob_smith

« Reply #175 on: April 08, 2009, 05:35:36 pm »

I investigated webadict last night.  So if your theory of LH being Cheeetar is correct (I would be so unlucky) then webadict should be the opposite of the criminal mastermind. But he claims he has nothing to prove... That is like a townie claim. Therefore I find it scummy.
This screws what I've been thinking. I need to know who you investigated first, Cheetar or Webadict, and what the exact wording was (but don't quote chaoticjosh, just use "s).

So... you're the Lovecraftian Horror.

I don't like you, nor do I wish you to win, but I can't do anything to you right now. However, as I am going to die, I would like to form a... truce. Mafia and Lovecraftian Horror. Obviously, I can't do much for you, but I know that us working together is better than not.

Sure, rat me out if you want. But they WILL go for you tomorrow. Unless I help you. We Mafia want the White Mage dead. You want the White Mage dead. As well as the cop too.

Unfortunately, the SMC is our biggest enemy. He knows your identification. He knows my identification. He knows too much.

Therefore, we help you. You help us. We get rid of our enemies. We can always end the game in a tie, right?
I recieved this from Webadict after I was accused. This, and his other post prove that he is the Criminal Mastermind. Also, it is not true that I am the horror.

I vote Webadict.

EDIT: Adding on to my post
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 05:42:53 pm by bob_smith »

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 08, 2009, 05:40:25 pm »

I will unvote for now.

Too much doubt...Although he did confess....

I dont know.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 08, 2009, 05:42:40 pm »

Quote from: Alexhans
Night 1:  I Investigate Cheeetar.   Town.
Night 2: I investigate Webadict.  Criminal Master
Day 2:  I investigate inaluct's body.  Necromancer.   killed by bob. 
Cheeetar came up as townie.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 08, 2009, 05:44:26 pm »

This screws what I've been thinking. I need to know who you investigated first, Cheetar or Webadict, and what the exact wording was (but don't quote chaoticjosh, just use "s).
He investigated Cheeetar first. He said so. Why does everyone think that Cheeetar is the LCH?

Also, he cannot quote the mod's words. He can paraphrase though.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 08, 2009, 05:48:39 pm »

He investigated Cheeetar first. He said so. Why does everyone think that Cheeetar is the LCH?
dude... if cheetar is not the LCH then you are the criminal mastermind.  Take your pick.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22