Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 37

Author Topic: Third Lords of Creation, OOC  (Read 24118 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Re: Third Lords of Creation, OOC
« Reply #345 on: June 27, 2009, 03:46:42 pm »

HEY IF NO ONE NOTICES THE BLUE SUN IM GOING TO USE MY OLD AP LEVEL!!!
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 27, 2009, 03:48:39 pm »

I can't find the post stating the Blue Sun, Filiusenox.  Can you please link me to it?  Right now I've only had Maia as the alternate light source and Rhuax ate that.

Edit:  I've found mention of a moon named Nert and a moon named Lu-Nakem that glows white with the light of Usaria's trees, but no sun yet.  I assume you don't mean Titus' soul, as that's presumably hidden in the depths of the universe somewhere.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 04:04:01 pm by Iituem »
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 27, 2009, 04:30:33 pm »

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.................

I messed that post up... i was supposed to create using the bigger part of titus's soul to make a blue sun... can i have my level back tho?
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 27, 2009, 04:56:45 pm »

You could probably make it orbit the world and it'd act as a blue sun... but then you'd risk Rhuax trying to attack you and destroy your soul.

Otherwise, I'd say you'll need to use a new Create Land action to make it now.  Would've needed the Create Land action to do it in the first place if you wanted a blue sun separate from the artefact bit of Titus' soul.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 28, 2009, 12:12:06 am »

Are there any rules for gods ganging up to have a higher total CR to be better at defending/attacking?
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 28, 2009, 03:23:22 am »

No, other than they add up their CR.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: June 28, 2009, 05:15:55 am »

Does it cost 2AP to join up with another god on an attack?  (The Aid Another action)  Not sure about that in the rules.

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 28, 2009, 04:32:54 pm »

It does if you're not in the same pantheon. If you are, aid another is free.

You can always lend them artifacts for artifact bonuses.
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: June 28, 2009, 04:45:01 pm »

So, is Rhuax royally screwed at this point? He's got, what, 4 of us against him? Is there really anything he can do but hide in his plane and pray to himself we don't kill him?
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: June 28, 2009, 05:03:12 pm »

Well Garish may want to defend him, but that still wouldn't be enough. Right now Wayock is currently the only god who can break the lock on his plane.
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 28, 2009, 06:11:42 pm »

This is a good (and potentially very profitable) day to be the God of War, it appears.  Rhuax, start offering him concessions out of the whoopsie, because it all depends on Wayock!  :D

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: June 28, 2009, 09:27:23 pm »

Well Garish may want to defend him, but that still wouldn't be enough. Right now Wayock is currently the only god who can break the lock on his plane.

Rhuax+Garish+Wayock is 34 CR. The combined attacking force of five Gods is only like 37 CR, assuming -everyone- who is pissed at Rhuax spends AP helping kill him and manages to get onto Istamoshor. So yeah, I am not really too worried as long as nothing goes too horrible for me. Even one person flaking means that the attack fails, the attackers loose their armies and then I eat everyone.

EDIT: And even then, the absolute worst case senerio is you vote to use Slay God and I loose 1 AP forever, but keep my armies and planes while the attackers loose all their armies. And then I counter-attack and eat everyone.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 09:31:33 pm by Grek »

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: June 29, 2009, 12:12:52 am »

Wow.

I have the most single CR at the moment do I?

If I don't, it's quite possible for me to become that in a couple turns.

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: June 29, 2009, 01:44:35 am »

Well, Garish hasn't posted his profile yet.

Congratulations Wayock! You have made it to intermediate god status! You gain an extra AP per week, as well as gain an extra evolution!

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: June 29, 2009, 03:00:02 am »

Today is monday, YES?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 37