Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 37

Author Topic: Third Lords of Creation, OOC  (Read 24115 times)

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Third Lords of Creation, OOC
« Reply #165 on: June 02, 2009, 08:17:40 am »

First: Did anyone teach their race about writing/reading/books/libraries/etc?

Second: I'd like to get the Knowledge domain, as I have the books/libraries portfolio element and I have:
-Created the greatest library ever on my plane
-Taught the Eldritch Archons about writing and books
-Nourished their population to quicken the sharing and discovery of new knowledge
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 04, 2009, 09:38:06 am »

i think that the Elemental gods,namely Me,Rhaux,Kyrz and Wayock should make a Elemental pantheon.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 04, 2009, 08:26:40 pm »

But we all dislike eachother and have totally disseperate goals.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 05, 2009, 12:13:36 am »

To do what? Exactly?

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 05, 2009, 01:14:23 am »

I wish to join, I pm'd Psyco Jelly with my god about 3 days ago and he still hasn't replied, what should I do?
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 05, 2009, 01:19:06 am »

PM him again. Sometimes he thinks he has responded to a PM, when he has not.

If he doesn't answer, PM HIM AGAIN!

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 05, 2009, 02:57:20 am »

I've had this OKed a couple of days ago, but I forgot to post it here.
Name: Rotarn
Primary Domain: Creation
Alignment Domain: Good
Portfolio element: Healing
Symbol: A bloody axe
Alignment: neutral good
Divine Rank: 6
Class levels: fighter 18, cleric 10
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 05, 2009, 11:02:14 am »

i just got bored and tryed to suggest something to ressarect the game.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 05, 2009, 11:53:26 am »

Alright, my god's in.

Name: Joriak of the living metal

Primary domain: Change

Alignment Domain: Law. (but it's not your kind of law)

Portfolio domain: Unnatural  Law

Symbol: A metal eye floating above a crown constructed of flesh

Alignment: Lawful Good (He follows a much older set of laws, natural and otherwise; though)

Divine rank: 6

CR: 28

Class: Divine Mind (A cross between a psion and a cleric http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/cwc/20060918 )

There are places far older then the multiverse. When one of these places ceased to exist, something managed to slip away. This was Joriak, who drifted for aeons, dreaming of worlds infinitely stranger then the one now gone. Some time's ago he entered this place, but it is only now that he has begun to awaken. He comes from a place where metal lives, and flesh does not; this place seems strange and unnatural to him, with it's strange creatures of flesh and it's metals that do not live. He resolves to resurrect something of his old home, but he does not do it only out of longing for his old home. He really does believe that his old multiverse was a much better place, no matter what the small, fragile creatures of this universe think.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 05, 2009, 07:25:39 pm »

As god of creation, do I get some sort of bonus related to performing related actions, for example something like they require 1 fewer AP?
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 05, 2009, 07:52:50 pm »

You get True Creation and Genesis as SLAs infinite times per day. That could be useful.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 05, 2009, 08:00:51 pm »

You get True Creation and Genesis as SLAs infinite times per day. That could be useful.
What do they do?
My full sig

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 05, 2009, 08:07:06 pm »

True Creation
Conjuration (Creation)
Level: Creation 8
Components: V, S , M, X P
Casting Time: 10 minutes
Range: 0 ft.
Effect: Unattended, nonmagical object of nonliving matter, up to 1 cu. ft./level
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: No

The caster creates a nonmagical, unattended object of any sort of matter. Items created are permanent and cannot be negated by dispelling magics or negating powers. For all intents and purposes, these items are completely real. The volume of the item created cannot exceed 1 cubic foot per caster level. The caster must succeed at an appropriate skill check to make a complex item.

Unlike the items brought into being by the lower-level spells minor creation and major creation, objects created by the casting of true creation can be used as material components.

XP Cost: The item’s gold piece value in XP, or a minimum of 1 XP, whichever is more.
Genesis
Conjuration (Creation)
Level: Creation 9
Components: V, S , M, X P
Casting Time: 1 week (8 hours/day)
Range: 180 ft.
Effect: A demiplane on the Ethereal Plane centered on your location
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: No

This spell creates an immobile, finite plane with limited access - a demi-plane.

Demiplanes created by this power are very small, minor planes. A character can cast this spell only on the Ethereal Plane. When he or she casts it, a local density fluctuation precipitates the creation of a demiplane. At first, the demiplane grows at a rate of a 1-foot-radius per day to an initial maximum radius of 180 feet as the fledgling plane draws substance from surrounding ethereal vapors and protomatter or astral ectoplasm.

The character determines the environment in the demiplane when he or she first casts genesis, reflecting most any desire he or she can visualize. The caster determines factors such as atmosphere, water, temperature, and the shape of the general terrain. However, the spell cannot create life, nor can it create construction. If desired, these must be brought in by some other fashion.

Once the basic demiplane reaches its maximum size, the character can continue to cast this spell to enlarge the demiplane if he or she is inside the boundaries of the demiplane. In such a case, the radiusof the demiplane increases by 60 feet for each subsequent casting.

If the spell is cast again while outside an existing demi-plane, the casting creates a separate bubble that does not touch or overlap any previously created demiplane.

XP Cost: 5,000 XP.
Permanent Image
Illusion (Figment)

Level: Brd 6, Sor/Wiz 6

Effect: Figment that cannot extend beyond a 20-ft. cube + one 10-ft. cube/level (S)

Duration: Permanent (D)
This spell functions like silent image, except that the figment includes visual, auditory, olfactory, and thermal elements, and the spell is permanent. By concentrating, you can move the image within the limits of the range, but it is static while you are not concentrating.

Material Component: A bit of fleece plus powdered jade worth 100 gp.
Note: You have an effective caster level of 12 for the purposes of Genesis and True Creation.
Note: SLAs ignore all XP cost, Material Component and Foci requirements.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 05, 2009, 09:45:18 pm »

What spells, do I as a god of change get?

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 05, 2009, 09:47:22 pm »

You shouldn't worry about, shit, I haven't seen a spell used all game.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 37