Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Clumbsy Dwarves?  (Read 1081 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Clumbsy Dwarves?
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2009, 07:49:56 pm »

I love this. Dwarf CSI must be a hilarious show.

"So, what've we got?"

"Travelling diplomat, appears to have plummeted multiple floors, different body parts spread across a 60 foot area. Sixty feet... vertically."

"Ouch. Nasty. Torn to pieces and hurled down a shaft. Haha. Shafted.  So, agent urist, what's our current theory?"

"We're thinking he either tripped, or died of old age."

"It looks he just fell off,"

*Puts on dwarfy sunglasses*

"The Stairway to Heaven."

YEEEEEEAAAH!!
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

meanjeans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2009, 08:40:41 pm »

I love this. Dwarf CSI must be a hilarious show.

"So, what've we got?"

"Travelling diplomat, appears to have plummeted multiple floors, different body parts spread across a 60 foot area. Sixty feet... vertically."

"Ouch. Nasty. Torn to pieces and hurled down a shaft. Haha. Shafted.  So, agent urist, what's our current theory?"

"We're thinking he either tripped, or died of old age."

"It looks he just fell off,"

*Puts on dwarfy sunglasses*

"The Stairway to Heaven."

YEEEEEEAAAH!!

HAHAHA... love this thread.

Skorpion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2009, 09:31:36 pm »

Hey, it's better than the human liason from my fort.

He arrived missing his left hand at the wrist, and kept passing out. Took him all summer to make it to the fort, only to be ignored by the expedition leader, who was pottering around the place doing important things. I finally ordered some metals and a fuckton of wood, then he staggered out.
Only to go stark raving mad as winter rolled around. Just as he was passing the chained dog in the main hallway. It set upon him, and got 6 or 7 chunks off him.

He was dragged outside to rot. His bones were then snagged by a moody dwarf, who produced a coffer decorated with them. His skull was sold to the dwarven caravan, along with his clothes.
The *large serrated steel disk* strikes the Raven in the head, tearing apart the muscle, shattering the skull, and tearing apart the brain!
A tendon in the skull has been torn!
The Raven has been knocked unconcious!

Elves do it in trees. Humans do it in wooden structures. Dwarves? Dwarves do it underground. With magma.
Pages: 1 [2]