Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41745 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - Death, ChAoS, and EVFtN-D
« Reply #525 on: May 28, 2009, 12:47:50 am »

DAMNIT ANTMAN2!

I come back to  haunt Antman2. He'll never sleep again. (Eh, just revenge me.)
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: May 28, 2009, 07:31:56 am »

Do not worry, you will (possibly) be missed and (may) give antman 2 a ( if possible) horrible slow death (maybe).

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: May 29, 2009, 04:08:37 pm »

Wait a second.
Antman2:
-Diseased (-1 to actions)

As much as I'd like to take his spot, I don't think that status effect is counted in antman's rolls. Still, it remains 5 on both accuracy and damage.

To actions. As in, -1 to the roll that determines whether he actually bothered trying to attack or not.

My magical draining is not in my status.

So it isn't. 1 exp!

And you guys aren't running? The ChAoS bugs are upon you. Looks like they get to serve their original purpose. It will have to wait for tomorrow, though; I have homework today. Lots and lots of it.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: May 31, 2009, 11:24:59 pm »

I would have done the rolls earlier today... but then I found the trope website and... yeah... anyway, rolls. Why do people not yell at me for me rolls?  :'(

Inaluct:
{} You charge up to Antman2, and seize it by the shoulders, fully intending to headbutt it. Then you realize, wait a second, this thing is way taller than I am and has a carapace. This might just be a bad idea. So you instead employ the Standard Female Grab on the Antman to hold it in place while your golem attacks it. {} So the golem rushes up and {} {} {} bounces the Flaming sword off it's leg. At least it's a ‼leg‼ now. *1 QP*

Vlynndar:
You reach for Digital Hellhound's chainmail and {} you take his clothing instead. You rack your brain to find a decent way to use the clothing to your advantage, and then the solution hits you: turn the clothing into a net! {} {} And how does one turn clothing into a net? Well by balling it up around your fist and hitting yourself with it obviously. You do so. The clothing is somehow torn to shreds by your mishandling it.

Katsuun:
You instruct your Familiar to try and figure out how to make it easier to activate the ChAoS stone file, while you set to work on the bugs. {} You try to exponentially increase the ChAoS bugs' density. But as you focus your magic on the bug, some of its ChAoS-ness seeps into you. At least the spell worked. One of the GoogalPlex or so ChAoS bugs implodes unto itself. You also notice that your hair has suddenly turned into horns, trailing back behind your scalp like this guy's. {} On a positive note, your familiar came up with a decent way to activate the ChAoS stone: the Run ChAoS_Stone.exe command.

Zasit Alebath:
Well obviously the grass isn't burning high enough for you or something, so you {} ignore your burning torch and throw your shrubbery into the fire to feed the flames... or something. It made more sense at the time, but now that you've done it, it occurs to you that there is more than enough grass to burn.

KnightedSkull:
You roar an incredible cliche about your newfound ChAoS mutation, and {} try to boot Antman4 into the flames, but you realize in good time that Antman4 is already quite close to the flames and, with your stone body, upsetting your balance in a way such as kicking might not be a good idea, so you settle for a mundane punch instead. {} {} The Antman easily dodges your Falcon Paunch-like manoever. *1 QP*

Errol:
"Yo dudes!" You call to your teammates as you sink into lotus position. "The ChAoS bugs are weak against holy weapons!" You take out your ChAoS Stone {} and activate it. "Thirteen." You place it in your backpack once again.

Luke_Prolwer: (FINE I'll make it a skill already)
{} RAYGE?!? Wait, that sounds like a bad idea. As good as increased strength is, deserting yourself of rationality will probably get you killed. {} But it's JUST CRAZY ENOUGH TO WORK! You scream yourself hoarse at Antman2, and adrenaline starts pumping through your body. You rage. Yay. {} Oh yeah! Stuff to kill. You swing your sword viciously at Antman2, {} {} {} {} and in your blind fury misjudge your distance and you barely scratch the Antman's arm. *2 QP*

Muwahahaha:
You take flight towards the castle, and on the way you take your ChAoS stone from your backpack and {} activate it. "Eighteen." it says. You place the Stone in your backpack once again. When you arrive at the castle, you take a quick airborne peek around the outside; there's a room with stained-glass windows on the third floor, so that's probably where the church is. *EXIT QUEST MODE*

Antman1 gets a bad case of Ret Con and the flames along its body die out and its arm heals. Tropism aside, it decides to try and kill the foo' {} with the insanely small torch. {} {} It attacks you! {} {} {} Its fist bounces off your arm without so much as a bruise.

Antman2 {} decides to do something completely different! {} It raises Digital Hellhounds corpse as a ghoul! A very, very, wussy ghoul. The rest of you are sickened by what he has done to your friend, as he is now roughly as tough as Kuribo.

Antman4 is the smartest creature in the area, and it departs East towards The Forest of EpicGlade.

As for the rest of you, you are now caught in a brushfire. Your ‼legs‼, and whatever you're wearing on them, catch fire. The ChAoS Bugs swarm all over you, and begin nibbling at you! Suddenly ChAoS affects you differently, somehow...

(oh god this part will take FOREVER, I hate you all for not running. Except Muwahahaha. Expect a present in the church.)
(on second thought... yeah I'm gonna shorten this up for myself because I can.)

You all take fire damage on your legs and none of it heals. So there. Inaluct's Golem's injured leg is burned into charcoal.
KnightedSkull rolls for recovery (left arm): 3: Nope.
Zasit Alebath's torch uses up a unit of fuel.

Inaluct rolls for ChAoS: 1.
Vlynndar rolls for ChAoS: 3.
Katsuun rolls for ChAoS: 5. Small pieces of your surroundings begin to fade into nothingness, very very slowly...
Zasit Alebath rolls for ChAoS: 3.
KnightedSkull rolls for ChAoS: 2.
Errol rolls for ChAoS: 4. Suddenly your muscles bulge! (but at what cost?)
Luke_Prowler rolls for ChAoS: 5. You flicker in and out of the visual spectrum rapidly, complete with sound effects.
Muwahahaha rolls for non-bug-enhanced ChAoS: 1.
Muwahahaha rolls for rounding: 6.

Spoiler: Inaluct: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Vlynndar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Katsuun: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zasit Alebath: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KnightedSkull: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Errol: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Luke_Prowler: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Muwahahaha: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Locations: (click to show/hide)

Okay it's done... whew. I am really really tired though, so I'm likely to have messed some stuff up. Errol has 1 exp to spend, and Vlynndar has 4. Hurry up and spend them dammit so I don't have to remember them any more.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 02:59:51 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - Brushfire and Trope Day
« Reply #529 on: May 31, 2009, 11:48:19 pm »

Yay for running away!

Firstly, I head to the armor stockpile and switch my robe for the best plate armor I can find, then head to the weapon stockpile, holster or sling or whatever my staff and take a sword. Finally I head into the church and look around for A) A stockpile of holy weapons or B) A place where I can bless my current weapons.

As far as I know all the movement/picking up actions are free actions. But if I've been stupid and made a mistake let me know and I'll change it.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: June 01, 2009, 12:27:45 am »

I believe that I speak for everyone when I say RUN LIKE HELL!

Yes, that is my action. I know it's cowardly, but I rather not die.

Edit: in the direction of the castle, of course
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 09:48:41 pm by Luke_Prowler »

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: June 01, 2009, 03:09:57 am »

Damn kids, let me sleep, you.

Btw, shouldn't I be in NPC's?

« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 03:12:06 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: June 01, 2009, 06:07:51 am »

Right. I think I'll put my 4 bits of ecksp into firefighting. It could be handy '-' If I can't do that, they go into mcgyverism.

Man. This is the third game I play in which my action is RUN LIKE HELL. While flailing my legs around very very quickly hoping they might go out. And I go faster.

EDIT: In the general direction of everyone else, sincs they seem to be knwoing where they are going. Namely the castle
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 07:03:27 am by Vlynndar »
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: June 01, 2009, 06:15:59 am »

I run after Muwahahaha. Meanwhile, my digital minion will attempt to download my potions into my digital server.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: June 01, 2009, 06:58:04 am »

I run after Muwahahaha. Meanwhile, my digital minion will attempt to download my potions into my digital server.

Uhh, I'm back at the castle so good luck with that. ::)

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: June 01, 2009, 07:03:51 am »

I edited my post to include a direction for my running.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: June 01, 2009, 07:20:28 am »

You're just scared that I will surpass you in POWER.  ;)
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: June 01, 2009, 08:28:35 am »

Run like hell. And do something about these muscles, or else they're gonna classify me as "Dumb Fighter".
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: June 01, 2009, 06:37:13 pm »

You're just scared that I will surpass you in POWER.  ;)

YOU KNOW TOO MUCH!! EXTERMINATE!!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: June 01, 2009, 06:47:32 pm »

Wouldn't the flames have to go through my boots before my legs?

Anyways, get out of fire and cover the whole place with dirt in an attempt to put out the flames and hopefully get the bugs to back away abit. or something.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 40