Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41759 times)

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - Dire Situations.
« Reply #450 on: May 11, 2009, 07:23:57 am »

[I think you put a xp in shield user when you were trying to put it in tool user]

I check the stone again, then throw the magic staff at the ant queen, and hope for some kind of magical explosion.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: May 11, 2009, 07:30:21 am »

Wait for 2 turns? screw that! I'll warp there, ROYAL RAINBOW style!

[EDIT] I'll instead try to set up a way to have the cave entrance collapses sealing everything in it forever trap in there(but not activated! possibly somehting like a lever to activate). I don't think it is good idea to have those swarms of bug escape if they are what I think it is...so get out of there.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 08:41:02 am by knightedskull »

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #452 on: May 11, 2009, 08:30:43 am »

I gulp down another potion of healing, and proceed to kill the queen while i still can ;) EDIT: and get the carp outta here...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 11:48:38 am by Zasit Alebath »
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: May 11, 2009, 08:33:28 am »

Hmmm. This could be interesting.

I pump my adrenaline into overdrive, then, blot out everything except my task: get the hell out of the cave. I take flight at maximum speed, if anyone or anything gets in the way (friends included), I either weave around them if it's safe, or if not, just charge right into them and try to take them with me.

Get out of my way though guys, really.

Also, once I've gotten as far as I can in this turn I examine the strange stone.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: May 11, 2009, 09:50:31 am »

I bang my rock on the floor and tell him to tell me what he exactly does or counts, and that if he doesn't answer, I'll throw it into the swarm.

I then get the hell out of the cave, with whatever method is the fastest.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 11, 2009, 10:04:56 am »

Can someone pick up the ant shield thing I made? As proof to the king that we actually did something before we blew it and sealed the cave.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: May 11, 2009, 10:44:33 am »

I get my golem and sprint out of the cave.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: May 11, 2009, 02:07:48 pm »

Whoa, Shoruke, you actually managed to inspire panic! ;D
I approve.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 11, 2009, 04:32:17 pm »

Whoa, Shoruke, you actually managed to inspire panic! ;D
I approve.

He didnt manage to panic me, but then again I'm safely outside already...
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: May 11, 2009, 05:26:07 pm »

[I think you put a xp in shield user when you were trying to put it in tool user]

So I did. Have a free experience point.

Beginning this round: Randomness Rolls! Once in a while, your actions might inspire me to perform a randomness roll, and depending on what random.org decides, you might get treasure, you might blow something up, or you might be crippled or something. If it's something bad for you, you get a free Roll to Dodge though.

Digital Hellhound:
{} You take your Strange Stone and activate it... kinda... it says, "Shoruke's looking for a five letter word." What a weird message. You place the Stone in your backpack once again, and {} bugger up your elements once again; you cast fireball at the AntQueen! {} {} {} The AntQueen's arm is not harmed by the fireball, but it is now an ‼arm‼. *2 QP*

Katsuun:
Your Light Elemental {} casts an Illumination spell. This area is now illuminated for {} this turn, plus the next one.

Meanwhile, you {} completely miss yourself with your own spell, and you make the AntQueen easier to access. *1 QP*

Luke_Prowler:
You take your Strange Stone from your backpack, {} and activate it. It says, "Eight." You put the Stone in your backpack again, {} and chuck Antman3's old staff at the AntQueen. {} {} {} The staff manages to create a large bump on the AntQueen's leg. {} The staff shatters, and the magic trapped within it escapes, creating an explosion! The AntQueen is incinerated. *11 QP* (yes it's a lot, but he DID just finish the miniquest objective*

*KnightedSkull would go here, but I'll be nice and let him follow Zasit*

Zasit Alebath:
You toss down another potion, and decide that some fresh air would be good for you. You book it out of the cave, torch sputtering and stuff! You pass KnightedSkull on the way, and he follows you.

KnightedSkull:
You figure you might as well leave for whatever reason, luckily Zasit is coming through the cave towards you, so you let him pass and follow him to make use of his torch light. Once outside, you {} flatten yourself against the rocky cave entrance, on the shadow's side to avoid detection, and get ready to clothesline anything hostile that comes out of the cave.

Muwahahaha: You decide that whatever the Swarm of Bugs wants to do to you probably won't be pleasant, so swoop down and fly through the cave, cat-vision-eyes staring and adrenaline pumping. You exit the cave, and scare the piss out of KnightedSkull, but so what. You deactivate your camouflage to accounce your lack of hostility, fish your Strange Stone out of your backpack, and {} activate it desperately. It says, "Five percent."

Errol:
You take your Strange Stone out of your backpack, slam it against the ground a few times, and scream "GODDAMMIT TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE!" at it, {} but you forget to activate it. Thoroughly pissed, you hurl it towards the Swarm, but it hits a wall because you're in the Ant Chamber. It flies into your backpack of its own accord. {} {} You are so furious you even forget to get your ass out of the cave.

Inaluct:
You have a sudden desire to pick up KnightedSkull's old AntShield as a momento, {} but you are paralyzed with fear at the hugeness of this momentous task! {} Thankfully, your golem did it for you. You help it along because its leg is busted up, and together the two of you follow Zasit out of the cave. However, your lamed golem slows you down, and you lose sight of Zasit's torchlight in Cave Chamber 1.

None of you can see Sraxxakex right now. {} But it failed to do whatever it was going to do, and you know because I showed you the roll.

Antman1 {} attacks Luke! {} {} {} Luke's leg is harmed, but travelling will be a little harder.

Antman2 {} attacks Errol with much ferocity and hissing and stuff! {} {} The shot glances off Errol's armor. {}.

Antman3 desperately tries to do something! {} It manages to burn its bleeding torso closed and stop the blood loss, but it now has burns as well as cuts and scrapes.

Antman4 {} decides to forgo fighting for a little while, and presses itself up against the wall to check for vibrations. Its antennae pick up strange vibrations; are there BUGS in this cave?

None of you can see the Swarm of Bugs right now, {} but the lack of Sraxxakex's roars of pain seems to indicate they haven't got him yet. Not all of them are focusing on the dragon, though, not nearly, and so they'll get to Cave Chamber 1 by the end of next turn.

Antman1 rolls to recover: 4: Nope.
Antman1 rolls to resist fire spread: 1: The fire spreads to its ‼torso‼, and both the ant's ‼torso‼ and its ‼left arm‼ get burnt slightly!
Antman2 rolls to recover: 4: Naww.
Antman3 rolls to recover (second leg): 5: Just barely not.
Antman3 rolls to recover (‼fourth leg‼): 1: Nope.
Antman3 rolls to resist fire spread: 1: The fire spreads from its ‼fourth leg‼ to its ‼torso‼, both of which get burnt slightly! The Antman's already mangled torso is consumed by the flames!
Luke_Prowler's torch uses up a unit of fuel.
Zasit Alebath's torch uses up a unit of fuel.
Digital Hellhound rolls for ??: 2.
Katsuun rolls for ??: 2. Your skin turns green and scaly!
Luke_Prowler rolls for ??: 4. The air about your person seems to pulsate slightly...
KnightedSkull rolls for ??: 6. Small pinpricks appear on each of your fingers, and you slowly bleed poison!
Zasit Alebath rolls for ??: 4.
Muwahahaha rolls for ??: 6.
Errol rolls for ??: 4.
Inaluct rolls for ??: 5.
Inaluct rolls again for rounding: 6.

Spoiler: Digital Hellhound: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Katsuun: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Luke_Prowler: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KnightedSkull: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zasit Alebath: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Muwahahaha: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Errol: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inaluct: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Locations: (click to show/hide)

Okay then. The "PM Shoruke what you think ?? is" challenge is still open, and even those who already PM'd me once can try again. I guess we'll just go with one guess per person per turn. Katsuun got pretty damn close with his guess.

Oh and, if I buggered something up please tell me. Not depleting torch fuel would be one such thing for future reference.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 10:20:59 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: May 11, 2009, 05:58:07 pm »

[I'll put that free XP into Leatherer. Also :D]

I pick up any proof that I killed the ant queen, then run out of the cave like my pants are on fire. When I'm out, I check the strange stone, then do a little dance.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: May 11, 2009, 06:29:31 pm »

Hmm..

.COLLAPSE THE WHOLE DAMN ENTRANCE SHUT!

If not possible then I guess I'll use the poison as bug repel? something of the such.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: May 11, 2009, 07:50:54 pm »

I fly up well away from the entrance of the cave, then try to enchant my backpack into a Backpack of Holding.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: May 11, 2009, 08:33:40 pm »

Muwahahaha got it. He nailed it right on the nose.

It's "chaos". I'll decide Muwahahaha's reward when I do the next turn.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Kishmond

• Bay Watcher
  • What the pfargtl?
    • View Profile
    • My DF Stories blog.
« Reply #464 on: May 11, 2009, 09:39:06 pm »

Is there really a point to signing up at this point? Is anyone ever going to die?
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 40