Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41761 times)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - Magic Dragoons and badassed ANTZ casters
« Reply #330 on: April 26, 2009, 01:48:34 pm »

I run over to the battle with the antmen and start picking up rocks.

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #331 on: April 26, 2009, 02:10:34 pm »

i open the vial with the symbol of fire, and pour some over Antman3
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 26, 2009, 02:47:48 pm »

I throw my spear at antman3.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 05:38:57 pm by Luke_Prowler »

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 26, 2009, 03:20:59 pm »

He dropped that armor back at the castle, and you're at RandomFunk. Between javelin-tossing at the antman and picking the loot up, you can only pick one.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: April 26, 2009, 04:06:28 pm »

If I'm still at the castle, I grab the armor and put it on.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 26, 2009, 04:19:01 pm »

Okay, this is just nitpicking, but if I would be pointing out every minute little error, I'd mention that Inaluct roll and modifiers are there, but not the total result.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 26, 2009, 05:45:31 pm »

You mean that munchkin freak of nature is still at the castle?!

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: April 26, 2009, 05:59:17 pm »

You mean that munchkin freak of nature is still at the castle?!

Munchkin freak of nature? You mean Muwahahaha? Yes he is. That's why he doesn't have any quest points yet. Same with Inaluct.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 26, 2009, 06:03:49 pm »

Heh, I'm just preparing myself.

Anywy, I grab that armor I just threw away and put it in my backpack, assuming Inaluct fails to pick it up, which he proabably will being all... unmutated and normal (weirdo). Then I mutate myself so that my chameleon camoflage turns into Super Intelligent Active Camoflage of invisiblity +58, or the reasonable counterpart in game.

Also, I take it that turning invisible is a free action?

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 26, 2009, 06:21:59 pm »

I'll gut one of the antmen, one alive, and use his exo skeleton as armor, without taking off my current armor stuff.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: April 26, 2009, 11:56:21 pm »

I prepare Group Heal, while trying to wake up.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: April 27, 2009, 06:07:06 am »

I order my storm elemental to use its strongest elemental attack on the third Antman. I myself will program the antman CPU to be able to hack anything that is connected to the (yet non existant I assume) World Wide Web. And I shall create the World Wide Web as a result of that.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: April 27, 2009, 09:56:37 am »

I continue slashing at the head of Antman2.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: April 27, 2009, 04:17:30 pm »

In the spirit of Rolling to Dodge, or Roll to Dodge-ing, or whatever, I'm invoking a new rule starting next turn. Repeats of any turn action besides melee fighting will result in penalties of my choosing. Also, I will now point out rule#1 of GM's cheating: "You can't. Because what you say goes."

Mostly this is to avoid spamming superpowers. I should have done it a dozen turns ago or so, but... whatever.

Inaluct:
{} You pick up Muwahahaha's discarded leggings and gauntlets, and put them on. You head out the gate, and 'T'ravel northeast to RandomFunk, the Weird Pit of Mystery. *Quest Mode* *1 QP*  Then you {} pick up some rocks.

Zasit Alebath:
You take the vial with a fire symbol out of your backpack, uncork it, and {} toss one of the potions of poison instead. {} The potion of poison hits the ground in front of the antman3, and shatters! {} The antman3... sniffs... or whatever it is ants do, the puddle of poison on the ground. It is poisoned! *1 QP* You shrug, recork the fire-labelled potion and put it back in your backpack.

Luke_Prowler:
{} You toss the wooden spear at antman3! {} {} {} You bruised its torso. *2 QP*

Muwahahaha:
You attempt to pick your armor back up. BUT IT'S GONE! *gasp* You search frantically about, but it just isn't where you left it. Then your mutated brain kicks back in and your mentally detrimental emotions subside. So you {} redo your camouflage. You are now completely invisible whenever you want to be and you look normal (at least, as normal as someone with dragonhide skin can look) when you want to be seen.

KnightedSkull:
{} You attempt to basically dissect the Antman2, but you screw up with your cutting. You cut its carapace into a plate, spraying ichor everywhere (the ant bleeds to death), and you could use it as a shield... kinda... but you ARE using a polearm, so good luck with that. *4 QP*

Digital Hellhound:
You are unconscious. The action of TRYING to anything is like trying to lift Saturn onto your shoulders while standing on earth. You honestly can't.

Katsuun:
You order your Storm Elemental to attack the Antman3, {} but it mishears you and sets off into the cave to explore. It's really dark. In the meantime, you manipulate the Antman1's controls, and {} you don't seem to be able to connect it to anything except the Queen Ant. You can't even connect directly to the other ants. By the way, the Queen Ant says 'hi back.' You figure that, in the future, all the ants will be connected to each other, and you attempt to change the present system into the future one. {} Nothing happens. Maybe the ants DON'T have a World Wide Web in the future. You realize that this is probably because they'll all be dead before they evolve such a system.

Errol:
{} You attack the Antman3 once again, aiming for the head! {} {} {} You break its right arm! *3 QP*

The Antman3 tries to heal itself! {} It buggers up really bad, and causes a small Time/Space warp above it. A boulder falls out of the seam! (a really big one) The Antman3 rolls to dodge {} but, pained as it is, it messes up its reflexes and casts a poorly-made spell, making the rock bigger! {} {} The boulder breaks the Antman3's head!

Zasit Alebath rolls to recover: 4: Nope.
Digital Hellhound rolls to recover: 6: Your head is now harmed. You are awake, but still dizzy. (after all your head was recently split open)
Katsuun rolls to recover: 6: Your head is finally mint condition again.

Situation: *Most* of you are outside RandomFunk, the Weird Pit of Mystery. Those of you with magical aptitude can sense mysterious vibes radiating from the depths. It's dark inside, and you can't really see much without light. You can hear various noises, none of which are reassuring.

Spoiler: Inaluct: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zasit Alebath: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Luke_Prowler: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Muwahahaha: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KnightedSkull: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Digital Hellhound: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Katsuun: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Errol: (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 08:46:45 pm by shoruke »

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: April 27, 2009, 05:04:11 pm »

Man, I hate to point things out, but it has become a habit now... Inaluct's rocks aren't in his inventory.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 40