Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41816 times)

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - There'll be more dragonhide soon. I Promise.
« Reply #255 on: April 20, 2009, 07:26:51 pm »

Fine fine, I shall FINISH the job.

I drink some of my Mageplus Potion, then I attempt to COMPLETE the transformation. To a technological singularity, of course.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - "Dangerous Enemies" aren't dangerous enough.
« Reply #256 on: April 20, 2009, 07:30:38 pm »

It wouldn't surprise me if you turned yourself into a blackhole, but I seriously doubt that Shoruke would allow that. Still, can't hurt to try.

What the hell, how did you figure that out? Yeah, I was going to try turning myself into a PHYSICAL singularity next.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 21, 2009, 12:31:11 am »

Whenever I hear the word 'singularity' I think 'black hole'. It was just a fair guess.

Using the dragonhide armor as a guide, I attempt to mutate my armor-skin further so that not only is it stronger, but it is incredibly resistant to magic as well. Also, since it's my skin, it doesn't restrict my magic ability (despite the fact that I'm still guaranteed a 4). If the armor survives, I then give it to knightedskull.

I then try and take what remains of the mageplus potion off Katsuun and return to the roof.

(By the way, you should point out that I flew back to the roof after that turn too.)

Also:
Muwahahaha rolls to regenerate: 6 +1 (vascular system) =7: Your face is now perfectly fine again.

Muwahahaha:
Wounds:
Face is harmed.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 21, 2009, 04:46:33 am »

Eh, I run past the Orcs to the next area.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 21, 2009, 10:14:14 am »

I teleport behind the orc's back and murderfy him using Flurry of Strikes.

Also, hate to say it, but Digitals face wound isn't listed.

Standard dump in teleportation and, oh, if I get a wound from this on the face then as well.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 10:18:47 am by Errol »
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #260 on: April 21, 2009, 12:31:00 pm »

i follow Digital Hellhound
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 21, 2009, 04:01:53 pm »

Digitals face wound isn't listed.

Oops, so it's not. Errol and Digital both get +1 exp.

Also:
Muwahahaha rolls to regenerate: 6 +1 (vascular system) =7: Your face is now perfectly fine again.

Muwahahaha:
Wounds:
Face is harmed.

Oops. You get a +1 to experience too.

Just waiting for Inaluct now...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 04:05:02 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 21, 2009, 05:09:52 pm »

I search for tools that would allow me to build a plastic rocket launcher.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 21, 2009, 06:39:21 pm »

Heh, +1 to mutating please, that will mean I'm now guaranteed a 5.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 21, 2009, 08:49:26 pm »

And a near guaranteed overshot.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 21, 2009, 11:48:57 pm »

KnightedSkull:
You thank the Sheriff (or at least the spot where he was previously standing, he's long gone), and proceed to {} not attack the Orc1.

Luke_Prowler:
You figure you should try and replace your body armor with something metal. {} You walk over to Orc4's corpse, take off your armor, remove its armor, and put it on. You should be much safer in your brand-new leather armor. Waiiit... dammit. You perform a facepalm.

Katsuun:
You drink the potion of Mageplus. You feel your magic power increase. You use it to complete your transformation into a technological singularity; {} you succeed! As a being with superior knowledge of technology, you are now able to increase your knowledge of technology exponentially faster!

Muwahahaha:
You try to take the troll's dragonhide body armor to use it as a kind of blueprint to fashion yourself new skin (why would you sacrifice the adamantine stuff?), {} but you trip over your feet as you alight on the ground and bang your adamantine nose against the ground. You aren't hurt obviously, and your brain is immune to the disconcerting effects of the shaking, but that was still kind of embarrassing. Blueprint regardless, you attempt to change your skin from adamantine to dragonhide. {} Your adamantine skin has been replaced with the skin of a dragon. It is quite durable (not as much as adamantine, obviously, but still better than that crappy human stuff), and resistant to magic. Being partially dragonhide yourself now, you no longer incur the penalties from wearing dragonhide armor over top of your dragonhide skin. If your mind weren't immune to such things, the concept would gross you out, but it's not so it doesn't. (Imagine wearing clothing fashioned from human skin. It would be a bit like that. But he doesn't notice.) Anyway, you fly back up the roof.

Digital Hellhound:
You open the door, and try to run into the courtyard just as King Ace-Ace the Ace of Spades walks through the door into the chamber. He motions you back inside, and you go back in.

Errol:
Standard dump in teleportation and, oh, if I get a wound from this on the face then as well.
...What? My best interpretation of this is, "put my exp in teleportation, oh and by the way, Blah Blah Blah and Nonsensicality if it's not too much trouble, please."

{} {} You teleport, landing right in front of Orc1. You'd been hoping to land behind him, but whatever. {} You unleash Flurry of Strikes! {} But you aren't used to this skill, and you only unleash the one strike, despite your effort. {} {} {} You chop the Orc1's left leg off, taking a chunk of its torso with it!

Zasit Alebath:
You follow Digital out the door, and bump into him as he suddenly stops. You notice the king motioning both of you back inside, and turn around.

Inaluct:
You decide to go find some plastic-crafting tools. {} You go back upstairs and into the weird plastic bathroom, figuring that if there'd be one place in the universe to store plastic-working tools, it would be the one place in the universe where there's plastic. You check the drawers under the sink, and find- Lo and Behold!- a plastic-crafting knife. {} It's totally useless in combat, but you can craft plastic with it. You don't even need a workshop! Any flat surface will do, including the floor. You decide to set to work making your plastic widgit-weapon. {} Your turn the block of plastic into a bar of plastic.

"Wow... no metalworker could ever do that with iron. This stuff is reusable?!? Awesome!" After your exclamation over the wicked-awesomeness of this severely cool stuff, you head back downstairs because you think you might have seen the king coming in.

Katsuun's Water Elemental (GM control):
Katsuun's Water Elemental figures it would probably be a good idea to try and help its master's teammates kill some of the remaining orcs, {} and then it trips over its own feet as it turns. It lands on the floor with a splash. It's still intact, but some of its water spilled away, and after all that water-gunning, it's running low.

Inaluct's Plastic Golem:
It also figures that dealing with some of these orcs would be a good idea. {} Then it notices its master walk back into the room carrying a plastic-crafting knife, and his block of plastic is now smaller! IPG is horrified!

Orc1 attempts to take revenge on Errol for removing his leg: 5 (roll) -1 (pain) +1 (skill) =5: The Orc1 grits its teeth, and attacks! {} {} The Orc1 is off-balance due to its missing leg, and misses.

Orc2 is pissed at everyone for being ignored, and randomly targets {} KnightedSkull! {} The orc leaps forward (with its one foot) and attacks! {} {} {} The blow bounces off KnightedSkull's boots.

Orc3: 4: It's still passed out.

Ace-Ace the Ace of Spades, King: "Deal with these invaders," he says to your whole group. "Then we can discuss your quest."

Katsuun rolls to regenerate: 3: Nope.
Zasit Alebath rolls to regenerate: 4: Also nope.
Digital Hellhound rolls to regenerate: 5: that would have worked if your nose was bruised, but it's harmed so your stuck.
Orc1 rolls to regenerate: 4: Nope.
Orc2 rolls to regenerate: 2: Nope.
Orc3 rolls to regenerate: 1: It gets worse! Its torso is now broken. If this orc gets injured any more, it's going to die. It needs immediate medical attention to survive.

Spoiler: NPC's: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KnightedSkull: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Luke_Prowler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Katsuun: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Muwahahaha: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Digital Hellhound: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Errol: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zasit Alebath: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inaluct: (click to show/hide)

Hope the new trick with the spoiler-statuses is a welcome one. It saves a bit of space, if nothing else. If I buggered anything up, tell me, and by the way Digital you have a free +1 exp you can use since Errol pointed out your busted nose.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 05:53:22 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - The King has a weird name.
« Reply #266 on: April 22, 2009, 12:05:25 am »

After explaining the situation to the plastic golem ("It's not what it looks like, I swear!") I make a PPP.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 22, 2009, 12:44:30 am »

I had to read thru twice to get what you meant in my turn, but it think i got it.

However:
Being partially dragonhide yourself now, you no longer incur the penalties from wearing dragonhide armor over top of your dragonhide skin.

Muwahahaha:
-Dragonhide Leggings (worn)(1 AR, 1 DR, both legs)(-1 to magic, +1 magic resist)
-Dragonhide Gauntlets (worn)(1 AR, 1 DR, both arms)(-1 to magic, +1 magic resist)

Anyway, I try to mutate my new skin to be much much harder (as in, increase the DR bonus).

Also, could you point out that I flew back to the roof again please.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 12:47:51 am by muwahahaha »

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 22, 2009, 03:00:32 am »

I'll deal with the invaders so we can discuss our quest with the King.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #269 on: April 22, 2009, 04:30:16 am »

i will stand in front of the king as a human dwarven shield if one of the orc tries something against him ...
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 40