Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41794 times)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD
« Reply #150 on: April 11, 2009, 06:45:18 pm »

Flint hasn't been on in a while... anyone know if he's on vacation or something?

Inaluct:
You head back to the first supply room, searching for a sword and {} find one. It even has a scabbard and everything. You attach it to your waist, since your hands are full.

Muwahahaha:
You attempt to mutate the orc's blood into something too thick to flow throw its veins. {} You succeed! The orc can still breathe, not that it matters since its blood can no longer flow.

Luke_Prowler:
Despite that the orc is dead, your hatred towards it remain. You attempt to stab it. {} Even through your blinding rage, you are still able to attack the orc. {} {} {} The anoxic orc's right arm is blown off, taking a chunk of the torso with it! The orc doesn't bleed much, though, because its blood is too thick.

Katsuun:
You very carefully arrange your words in your head, so that your command to the shinjin is very very VERY clear. Then you order the shinjin to pick up the orc1's choppa and use it to attack orc2. The shinjin {} picks up orc2 and attempts to attack orc1's choppa with it, but then it realizes that something is probably wrong since you're shouting at it. It drops orc2 instantly, which is unfortunate since shinjin was carrying orc2's corpse directly over its head. Shinjin's head is now bruised. You perform a facepalm. Furious, you then leave the main chamber and proceed up a spiral staircase. You are in a hallway with several doors. You go in the first one, and find... {} an empty room.

Digital Hellhound:
You try to take orc1's chainmail off of shinjin in order to equip it, {} but wisely decide that taking orc2's chainmail would be a better idea. You do so. Then, just for spite (because these damn orcs seem to take so much effort to kill), you decide to roast orc2's corpse. {} You conjure a fireball in your palm, and simply drop it onto the orc2. The orc's corpse is now a ‼corpse‼.

Errol:
You try to think of somewhere to store your shortbow, {} and you decide that the floor is as safe a place to store a weapon as any. You drop the shortbow, and can now use both hands for halberdiering. You then try to stab the orc's ‼corpse‼, just for practice, {} but your stunned mind causes you to aim for orc1's corpse instead of orc2's corpse. Oh well. {} {} {} You chop the orc's right arm off, and scratch the shoulder.

Zasit Alebath:
You {reverse walking sequence} and you're back in the second supply room. You remove your crate of bandages, and {} pick up a backpack. {} You try to take some of the bandages out of your old crate, but you pick the wrong box... You take three potions from a crate, one with a fire label, one with an ice label, and one with a lightning label. You shrug, and put them in your backpack. {} Distracted by the weird potions, you totally forget about armor for the moment.

Flintus10: (AI)
{} You don't do anything.

Errol rolls to regenerate: 6: Your bruised hand has healed. His stunnedness also wears off.
Luke_Prowler's orc hide rolls to resist rotting: 4: Nope, it's still good.

Inaluct:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Muwahahaha:

Luke_Prowler:

Katsuun: (You can banish shinjin and roll for a better familiar at any point, it's a free action)

Digital Hellhound:

Errol:

Zasit Alebath:

Flintus10:
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 11, 2009, 07:02:13 pm »

I dismiss the Shinjin out of irritation and attempt to summon an elemental, a water elemental if at all possible. I then go out of the room and try another door.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 11, 2009, 11:02:32 pm »

I attempt to tan the hide, again.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 11, 2009, 11:06:33 pm »

I walk over to where the others are fighting the orcs.

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #154 on: April 12, 2009, 01:20:54 am »

I search for some armor and a shield, and follow katsuun
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 12, 2009, 01:53:57 am »

I pick up the shortbow, put the shortbow in my backpack and follow Katsuun.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 12, 2009, 02:31:28 am »

I attempt to mutate my organs such that I end up with a binary vascular system and a far more effective respiration system.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 12, 2009, 03:19:39 am »

I practice my healing magic.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 13, 2009, 09:44:21 pm »

Well, Flintus10 has now missed three consecutive turns, and I delayed every one of them (I think) trying to wait for him. So, in accordance with the rules, he has been cycled to the back of the waiting list. If he somehow manages to get back into the game, then he'll still have his skills and items.

Katsuun:
Irritated, you dismiss shinjin. orc1's chainmail drops to the floor where it stood. You then attempt to summon a water elemental. {} You succeed, but it isn't a very impressive water elemental. It's basically a human composed entirely of water instead of flesh and bone. Still, water has certain properties... it is heavier and harder to move, but it is also MUCH harder to destroy. You leave the empty room (your water elemental follows you), and try another door. You find {} A bathroom. The walls, floors, and ceiling are are white plastic, which is very out of place in a medieval castle, ESPECIALLY in a medieval time period. There is a toilet, a shower, and a sink. Perhaps your water elemental might be able to do something with this much water?

Luke_Prowler:
You proceed up the spiral staircase you saw Katsuun ascend earlier, looking for a tannery. {} Two of the doors are open; one leads into an empty room, and the other is a prefab bathroom with Katsuun and a water elemental inside. You try another door, and find a tannery. What luck! {} You have every intention of tanning the orc's hide right now, but the tannery looks so confusing and complex. You examine it for a while, and figure out how it might work. Probably.

Inaluct:
You {walking sequence}. You are in the main chamber. Some of your comrades are here, as are two VERY beat-up looking orc corpses.

Zasit Alebath:
{} You take a very shiny and well-polished piece of plate mail, and {} a *steel kite shield*. You leave the supply room, {walking sequence}, and proceed up a spiral staircase. You find Katsuun in the bathroom, and internally thank god he wasn't using it.

Errol:
{} You pick your shortbow back up, and stash it in your backpack. True to video game logic, you are able to fit it in without any difficulty simply because you are strong enough to carry it. You head up the spiral staircase, and find Katsuun, Zasit Alebath, and a water elemental in the bathroom. You thank god that none of them were using it.

Muwahahaha:
You attempt to mutate yourself, with the goal of increasing your metabolism and respiratory system. {} Your system now pumps blood and air through your body at an incredible speed! When in a combat situation, copious (to say the least) amounts of adrenaline are pumped through your body, and time seems to slow down for you! Plus you heal, like, rank fast. Furthermore, you now have two sets of blood vessels, and can sustain heavy bleeding without dying.

Digital Hellhound:
You conjure your healing magic, and focus, attempting to strengthen it. The only thing you can think of to do is to charge Group Heal. {} You charge Group Heal.

Flintus10:
{} You dissolve into nothing, and in your place is someone else. His name is KnightedSkull. He is wearing normal clothing.

Luke_Prowler's orc skin rolls to resist rotting: 6: It looks great!

Katsuun:

Katsuun's water elemental:

Luke_Prowler:

Inaluct:

Zasit Alebath:

Errol:

Muwahahaha:

Digital Hellhound:

KnightedSkull:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 08:22:23 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 13, 2009, 10:46:05 pm »

Hah, at this rate I'll be immortal in no time at all.

Rightyo then, I attempt to mutate my skin into dense and durable, yet still flexible, scales.

I then fly up the stairs.

EDIT: Also, you may want to update the character list on the front page since flint has been moved to the waiting list.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 04:33:18 am by muwahahaha »

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 13, 2009, 11:47:36 pm »

I go to the bathroom and figure out why the walls, ceiling and floor are made of plastic.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 14, 2009, 01:22:53 am »

I attack the walls with my halberd for the plastic.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 14, 2009, 01:46:06 am »

Digital Hellhound:
4 (roll)  +1 (staff) =6 ... +1 focuser exp (forgot this skill earlier)

Wait what.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 14, 2009, 07:21:30 am »

I search for any kind of "Tanning For Dummies" guide, then tan the hide. Holy crap, that rhymed.

(wouldn't an increased metabolism require you to eat more often?)

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 14, 2009, 10:43:07 am »

I use my reality warping abilites to force the bathroom and all of its WATER into a small container that I can easily carry, then have my water elemental try to pull his power from the container.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 40