Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41797 times)

Re: Shoruke's RTD (turn is up now)
« Reply #135 on: April 09, 2009, 08:04:48 am »

Waitlist, please. Thanks!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD (turn is up now)
« Reply #136 on: April 09, 2009, 12:43:07 pm »

I look for a backpack.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD
« Reply #137 on: April 09, 2009, 03:56:10 pm »

I've added in 'glancing blows' to combat. Basically, if you get 3 for accuracy when fighting, you still hit but you deal half damage.

Zasit Alebath:
You rush over to bandage up Flint's wound, {} you have a brain fart and you instead patch up the leg he still has. Flint gives you a funny look, contorted with pain.

Digital Hellhound:
You try to heal Flint's wound. {} You notice that Muwahahaha is also focusing his magic, presumably also to help Flint, so you repair his torso and stop the bleeding without sealing the wound over. {} You then try, and fail, to pick up the orc1's chainmail.

Muwahahaha: (holy crap dude this is gonna be insane)
You try to mutate Flint's body to grow him his leg back, and {} even though your own magic faltered during the cast, your magical trinkets augmented your spell so that it worked! Flint now has his leg back. Hza.

Errol:
You go to the first supply room, and {} select a shortbow from the rack. Sadly, it has no spikage. You then return to the second supply room, and {} pick up a Backpack, {} a hat with a useless feather in it, {} a grand total of zero magical weapons, and {} some healing potions, which you put in your backpack.

Katsuun: (ordering shinjin to do stuff is a free turn. Having it basically means that you get two turns, one for yourself and one for your... familiar)
You order shinjin to pick up the deceased orc1's choppa, {} put it picks up the chainmail instead and puts it on. You then tell it to "slash the still breathing orc", and as it turns to face the orc, you know it would have turned and shot you a withering glance if it was not irrevocably bent to your will. {} Shinjin lunges for the orc! {} {} {} {} Shinjin punches the orc's torso, and hurts it!

Luke_Prowler:
You try to skin the deceased orc, {} but you only manage to cut the corpse into ribbons... its hide is now unusable. Then {}, distracted as you are from having messed up the orc's corpse that badly, you stumble and fall on your way to chop up the next orc.

Inaluct:
You search the main chamber for a backpack, {} but there doesn't seem to be any here.

Flintus10: (AI)
With your leg and your resolve renewed, you nock an arrow to your bow and {} pull it back with all your might, and shoot the orc. {} {} {} The flying arrows strikes the orc in the left arm! It is torn off! The orc cannot use its choppa very well with only one hand.

Orc2: Orc2 is severely pissed at Luke_Prowler for desecrating its friend's corpse, {} and in its blinded fury it advances furiously... in the wrong direction. It tries to turn around when it realizes its mistake, but trips over its own feet.
Orc2 rolls for regeneration: 5: Nope. Still injured.
Errol rolls to regenerate: 4: Nope. Still bruised.
Luke_Prowler's orc corpse rolls to resist rotting: 2: It's not rotten yet, but it's not looking too great either. You should probably tan it pretty soonish.

Orc2 is carrying a choppa (1 AB, 1 DB)(polearm) and wearing chain mail (1 AR, 1 DR, body). It is wounded (-1 to rolls), missing an arm, and in pain (-1 to rolls).
Shinjin is unarmed, wearing chain mail (1 AR, 1 DR, body), and is a Novice Wrestler (1/2 exp)

Zasit Alebath:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Digital Hellhound:

Muwahahaha:

Errol:

Katsuun:

Luke_Prowler:

Inaluct:

Flintus10:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 03:59:48 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 09, 2009, 04:03:00 pm »

Muahaha, (no, not you, muwahaha) I was SO QUICK I even saw what you edited away.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 09, 2009, 04:03:24 pm »

I pick up a lightsaber.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 09, 2009, 04:06:19 pm »

Muahaha, (no, not you, muwahaha) I was SO QUICK I even saw what you edited away.

Yeah that was embarrassing. It seems to happen once every post or two.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 09, 2009, 04:51:19 pm »

Btw, if for some reason I get in this game, I probably can't reply 'til monday.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 09, 2009, 06:56:49 pm »

I'll do my other action this turn.

I attempt to mutate the living orc's blood so that it congeals completely inside his veins, causing almost immediate hypoxia and, therefore, death.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 09, 2009, 07:45:39 pm »

In anger, I attempt to kill the ork with the sword. I then look for some way to tan the hide

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 09, 2009, 07:56:23 pm »

I get pissed off and order the Shinjin to actually pick up the choppa and attack again. WITH the choppa. IN its hands. AT the orc. NOT me. OR my ALLIES. OR something that is not the ORC. WITH the choppa in your HANDS at the time the attack connects with the ORC. AND it can't leave your hand. THE CHOPPA THAT IS.

I then proceed to enter the nearest room that I haven't already explored and examine whats on the other side.

EDIT:Removing as many loopholes as I can find.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 09:13:19 pm by Katsuun »
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 09, 2009, 08:45:18 pm »

In anger, I attempt to kill the ork with the sword. I then look for some way to tan the hide

Unfortunately, that's two actions. Pick one.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 10, 2009, 02:37:34 am »

I pick up Orc1's chainmail and throw  a fireball at Orc2.

EDIT: Also, I'll be away for the weekend.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 04:21:17 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 10, 2009, 03:43:54 am »

I store the shortbow somewhere and impale the orc on my halberd.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 04:25:04 am by Errol »
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #148 on: April 10, 2009, 04:18:58 am »

i go back to supply room and take off my box of bandages, and then search for a backpack or a bag to put bandages into and for some armor
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 10, 2009, 06:40:43 am »

alright then, I just stab the ork with the sword.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 40