Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41784 times)

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD
« Reply #120 on: April 08, 2009, 12:42:09 am »

Cool, I'll chuck that experience into dodging please.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 08, 2009, 01:32:20 am »

I pick up EVERYTHING I can see. Yes, everything.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 08, 2009, 01:35:22 am »

I put down the choppa and grab a staff.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 08, 2009, 03:21:29 am »

I'll shoot at any orc that moves, and if any are killed I will loot their bodies. (and yes I am also over these threes )

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #124 on: April 08, 2009, 03:29:07 am »

I go berserk and chop the orcs to pieces
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 08, 2009, 07:17:23 am »

I attempt to cure (or whatever it's called) the hide. I then follow everyone else and attack an ork with a throwing knife.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 08, 2009, 07:51:01 am »

Damn, I thought I had already posted an action. Yay for superspell!

I attempt to mutate Orc1, making him grow so much and so quickly he'll explode or something.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD (turn's up now)
« Reply #127 on: April 08, 2009, 03:55:53 pm »

Katsuun: (that thing looks like Tabuu from SSBB...)
You walk out of the supply room, down the hallway, up the stairs, and through another door, and find yourself in what seems to be the main chamber. Your shinjin follows you. Two orcs are beating on Zasit, but it doesn't seem to be working. You order the shinjin to attack! {} It charges forward, and targets {} the injured orc. {} {} The shinjin cannot see a way to get at the orc without getting choppa'd.

Inaluct:
You drop the orcish choppa, even though it is a pretty cool weapon, and {} pick up a magic staff. The you {walking sequence}. There seems to be a fight going on here. You cast mind control at the uninjured orc1, and {} succeed! The orc is under your control for this turn, and the next one.

Muwahahaha:
You try to mutate yourself into a demi-celestial! {} Wings suddenly sprout from your back, large enough to carry you in flight. You can even put them away at will! You then {walking sequence} and find yourself in the castle's main chamber.

Errol:
You try to pick up the door, but it is attached to the wall and you fail. You then try to pick up the wall as well, but it's too heavy. You then stack all of the crates up into a huge pyramidal pile, but your arms aren't long enough to reach all the way around to pick it all up. You decide that maybe you should try for some smaller stuff. {} You pick up the closest thing to yourself, which is a crate full of {} flashpowder! It detonates, and you are stunned.

Flintus10:
You try to shoot at the injured orc, and {} succeed! {} {} The flying arrow bounces off the orc's armor, and flies straight back towards you! {} {} {} The arrow, which wasn't able to even scratch the orc's armor, blows your right leg clean off! Your torso is whipped around and hurt by the sudden jerking motion. Obviously you've been knocked over and are in pain.

Zasit Alebath:
You try once again to kill the orc! {} Umm yeah, you don't trip or anything, so you actually did the attack. {} {} You miss the orc's right leg. You feel bad about missing, but at least you didn't club yourself open again.

Luke_Prowler:
You decide to search the castle for a place to tan the orc's hide. The others went down the hallway and you can hear fighting from that direction, so you decide to search for a tannery in the opposite direction. {} You turn around...

and walk smack into a wall. Dead end! You give up on tanning the hide, and {walking sequence}. You take out one of your throwing knives, and {} throw it at {} the injured orc. {} {} The flying throwing knife (man that knife has a lot of verbs) flies straight towards the orc2's head! But apparently you threw a curveballknife, and the knife's course changes in midair. The knife clatters harmlessly to the ground.

Digital Hellhound:
You try to mutate the orc1. {} You cause its torso to swell up... a lot... and it keeps swelling... and then the pressure from its chain mail causes it to crumple unto itself, an unrecognizable mass!

Orc2 tries once again to kill Zasit! And, regardless of its efforts, Zasit's wounds simply keep regenerating from Digital's leftover spell.
Orc2 rolls to regenerate: 5: nope, it's still wounded in a nondescript way.
Errol rolls to resist stunning: 5: you try to focus, but your head is simply swimming to much from the noise and the shockwave and whatnot.
Errol rolls to recover: 4: You are still bruised, not that it matters a whole hell of a lot.
Flintus10 rolls to stop blood loss: 4: You're still bleeding. Obviously you aren't going to be naturally regrowing your leg anytime soon.
Zasit Alebath's OverHealing dissolves.
Luke_Prowler's orc hide rolls to resist rotting: 2: still not rotten.

Orc1 is dead. Its choppa, chainmail, and corpse are lying on the ground. If not for the fact that it was dead, it would be under Inaluct's control.
Orc2 is carrying a choppa (1 AB, 1 DB)(polearm) and wearing chain mail (1 AR, 1 DR, body). It is wounded (-1 to rolls).
Shinjin is unarmed, unequipped, and an unskilled wrestler (1/2 exp)

Katsuun:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Inaluct:

Muwahahaha:

Errol:

Flintus10:

Zasit Alebath:

Luke_Prowler:

Digital Hellhound:

Post any errors or omissions.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 09:40:55 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
Re: Shoruke's RTD (turn is up now)
« Reply #128 on: April 09, 2009, 02:59:26 am »

i give some bandages to flintus10 to stop blood loss
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 09, 2009, 04:28:21 am »

I Heal Flintus and pick up Orc 1's chainmail.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 09, 2009, 05:09:16 am »

I try to mutate another leg onto flintus in place of the one he lost.

Alternatively, if that action is preempted by the other healing, I attempt to mutate the living orc's blood so that it congeals completely inside his veins, causing almost immediate hypoxia and, therefore, death.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 09, 2009, 06:05:44 am »

I fetch me a bow that menaces with spikes, a backpack of holding, a fancy hat, a +2 staff of Phantasmal and some healing potions.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 10:40:39 am by Errol »
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD (turn's up now)
« Reply #132 on: April 09, 2009, 06:17:28 am »

(that thing looks like Tabuu from SSBB...)

(How dare you remind me of that)

Anyways, I have my shinjin equip the dead Orc's choppa and slash at the still breathing Orc.

(P.S. Choppas? I suddenly realized I've seen this in a game before...)
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 09, 2009, 06:48:25 am »

Hey, Flintus, look on the bright side! You didn't get any threes this round!
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 09, 2009, 07:40:08 am »

I attack the alive ork with my sword, then loot and skin the dead one.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 40