Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41758 times)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD
« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2009, 12:10:13 pm »

Good thing you have a staff... It would suck pretty hard to get a 1 on the paradox thing.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2009, 12:25:18 pm »

Good thing you have a staff... It would suck pretty hard to get a 1 on the paradox thing.

"Imagines self turning into a paradox..."

Change my last action, I drop my staff and THEN attempt to turn Orc into a paradox.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 04, 2009, 12:46:20 pm »

I rest and attempt to make my 'bed' more comfortable.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 04, 2009, 03:44:46 pm »

[the wand shaped stick strikes again!]

I sharpen the stick into a wood spear, then move over to the armory to pick up armor, a shield, a helm, and something to protect the eyes (cause you never know when you need it). If the ork is still alive by the time i walk in, brain it with the stick.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 04, 2009, 06:28:53 pm »

I shoot that damn orc 2 with another arrow.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 04, 2009, 06:37:08 pm »

I shuffle quietly into the armory and pick up the most magical set of armor I can. Then attempt to turn the orc's remaining arm inside out.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 05, 2009, 02:21:26 pm »

Well, Zasit went a day without posting, and according to the records he was on an hour ago but is currently offline. So I'm going to do his turn for him. Also, starting next turn, combat is going to be done a little differently, so the notation for some of your items will be different. Read Items, Combat, and maybe How To Do Your Turn in the OP if your items are confusing you.

Digital Hellhound: (oops I forgot to put your staff in your inventory)
{} You go back to the second supply room, and cast your Group Heal spell. All of your teammates are healed! And no longer on fire! (except for Flint's flaming shoe armor, which isn't hurting him) The spell is so awesome and powerful, that some of it is left over. (extra minor heal at the end of the turn)

Inaluct:
{} You whip the ‼xstickx‼ at the Orc with all your might! {} {} {} The flying ‼xstickx‼ hits the orc in the head! It is hurt! And it becomes a ‼head‼!

Katsuun: (you should have kept the staff)
You drop your staff. {} You remember one of Zeno's paradoxes: If the orc wishes to get from one point to another point, it must first go half the distance. Then it must halve the remaining distance. Then it must halve the remaining distance. Because there will always be a smaller fraction of distance left to travel, the orc can never quite get anywhere. You focus your magic and try to use it to turn this paradox into the orc's reality. However, changing someone's placement in terms of reality is currently beyond you... all you manage to do is reduce the orc's muscle density.

Errol:
{} You gather some random stuff from the crates (wood splinters, straw, etc.) and try to make a comfortable bed. You rest on your makeshift bed (+1 resting exp), regardless of the fact that you are perfectly healed. However, it turns out that wood splinters are NOT comfortable; actually they hurt a bit. You now have wood splinters sticking out of your newly bruised back.

Luke_Prowler:
{} You use your +1 sword to sharpen the stick into a wooden spear. But, as everyone knows, wooden weapons SUCK (i.e. don't do extra damage). It's only advantages are that it gets the +1 to accuracy, and that it's a pole arm.
You move into the second supply room, and {} pick up a leather armor, {} an iron buckler, {} an iron cap, and {} some goggles. You put on the armor, the goggles, and the cap. The goggles changed your vision... apparently they have really cool glass lenses that allow you to see really small things.
You {} try to attack the orc with your wooden weapon, but realize that it's really awkward to try and use a spear and a sword AND a shield at the same time, so you have to adjust your grip.

Flintus10: (stop getting 3's you jerk, it's hard to think stuff up for your 3's)
{} You take some wood splinters and shoot them at the orc. {} {} {} The flying wood splinters hit the orc in the torso! Amazingly, it is mangled! Several of the orc's organs are pierced! You ponder that, if only you had used one of your extra-sharp arrows instead of those crappy bonus-less wood splinters, you would have torn the orc's body clean apart.

Muwahahaha:
You go to the second supply room, and {} pick up a magical robe. You then attempt to mutate the orc's arm so that it's inside out, and {} Succeed! The orc's arm explodes in gore.

Zasit Alebath:
You attempt to chop up the orc, and {} don't mess up or trip or anything! {} {} {} You manage to hurt the orc's right leg.

The orc2 rolls to regenerate: 2: It dies of blood loss. FINALLY.
Errol picks the splinters out of his back, and Digital's leftover healing power seals up the cuts.

Digital Hellhound:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Inaluct:

Katsuun:

Errol:

Luke_Prowler:

Flintus10:

Muwahahaha:

Zasit Alebath:

All of you could learn from Luke_Prowler. Notice how he tried to pick up a LOT of stuff... and now has a lot of stuff, and lots of pickuper exp. And, as always, point out any errors I've made... I'll give you a bonus.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 05:02:14 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 05, 2009, 05:55:52 pm »

Well, I'm going to hope that my current good roll streak will continue.

I search through the armor stockpile and try to find (and take) the most magic enhancing equipment I can (gloves, helmet, boots etc). I also try to find a backpack or other thing like that in there. Finally, to get some more mutating practice I try to enhance the metabolism (and therefore the natural healing rate) of the nearest ally.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 05, 2009, 06:12:42 pm »

[You forgot to add Woodcarver to stats.]

I look for a scabbard, a back pack, a water skin, loot and skin the orks, then say hi to the others.

{question: if you roll a three on finding the water skin, does that mean I pick up a mug?]

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 05, 2009, 07:10:14 pm »

I perform a Haruhi and attempt to summon a massive, or at least decently sized blue giant that enforces my will using only my mind and magic. WITHOUT the staff.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 05, 2009, 07:17:17 pm »

I take the orc's weapon, if it had one.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 05, 2009, 09:21:28 pm »

You forgot to add Woodcarver to stats.

Oops... so I did. I'll give you an extra 2 exp.

question: if you roll a three on finding the water skin, does that mean I pick up a mug?

Yeah something like that. As a general rule, a 3 means you use the same skill, but on something else... or differently... or something.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 06, 2009, 01:02:07 am »

Ooh, I got a 7. (Gimmeh mah staff!)

Eh, I go onwards (and open the door.)

Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 06, 2009, 04:19:16 am »

Yes I apologise for the threes  :P.

And I am gona go look for a bow with more magical properties before any big guys come along.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 04:03:55 am by Flintus10 »

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 06, 2009, 09:06:53 am »

I am sorry for not being online for a few days, it was my 18th birthday and my friends wanted to party big... for 5 days  :D
Also the bad weather knocked out my internet for while.

Please don't put me on the back of the waiting list.
I could possibly be an orc gone rouge and join the players or something.

BTW: It's highly possible for me to not be online on Fridays and if unlucky on Sundays.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 10:39:59 am by knightedskull »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 40