Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41755 times)

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2009, 05:03:44 am »

I taunt the orc and continue resting.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2009, 05:17:59 am »

I try to shoot the orc once again (I will increase my skill!!!)

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2009, 05:49:14 am »

i use any availible material to immobilize my broken leg ...

damn, that dice hates me ...
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2009, 05:53:11 am »

Please put me on the waiting list as well. This game has awesome.

(One thing, when shooting a bow, you don't knock an arrow, you nock one.)
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2009, 08:08:02 am »

I unleash a blast of cold again, this time, in the form of an iceball.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2009, 10:55:38 am »

Zasit Alebath. Dangit. I always read that as 'Zasit Ah-ley-bath'.
Now your name is much more dwarven ;D
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2009, 11:00:52 am »

Zasit Alebath?

Hmm, how can I have missed that?
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2009, 06:39:21 pm »

Unless it's possible to train Luck, I'll put 2 into picker-upper, 1 in sword-user, and 1 into throwing.

I'll move into the weapon stockpile, pick up a sword, throwing knifes, and any kind of magical item. Avoiding any orks if possible.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2009, 08:23:53 pm »

Hoping I spelled it right, you are now on the waiting list, Vlynndar. Just waiting for KnightedSkull. If he hasn't posted by tomorrow morning, I'll just bump him to the back of the waiting list and Muwahahaha will join in. (muwahahaha, if you want to post a turn JUST IN CASE knightedskull doesn't post, by all means)
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2009, 05:07:18 am »

I'll post this action now, if KnightedSkull post before the cutoff than you can ignore it.

I'll put 2 experience into mutation magic (altering people), 1 into picking up things and 1 into fire casting.

I head into the weapon stockpile and pick up the most magical staff I can find.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2009, 06:07:49 am »

Yup, spelled that right. For some reason, in games with voice communication I'm very often called 'Vy-lin-dar'. 'S odd.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2009, 11:31:56 am »

Apparently KnightedSkull hasn't been on for three days (since April Fool's day), so yeah... he got cycled to the back of the waiting list.

And if only Digital had rolled a 6 to pick up the staff... I would have given him a Staff of Damnation... ("pick up the damn staff")

Inaluct:
{} You try to hide behind someone, but you only manage to hide behind a crate. Your top half is still exposed.

Digital Hellhound:
{} You pick up a magical staff. You try to charge a healing spell, {} and succeed! You are now ready to cast Group Heal. (you should probably do it in the other room though, so that it actually affects the injured among your teammates)

Errol:
You try to taunt the orc, {} But you only manage to burn yourself with the world's most pitiful yo' mama joke ever. You rest. (=1 rester exp)

Flintus10:
{} You throw one of your extra-sharp arrows at the orc. {} You miss.

Zasit Alebath:
You take more bandages out of your Armor-Crate of Bandages {} and, carefully this time, bandage your foot. (foot gets +2 to regeneration)

Katsuun:
{} You try to rethink your Wave of Cold spell, but you can't come up with anything.

Luke_Prowler:
You walk into the stockpile room with weapons, and {} pick up a sword. It's a very well-made sword, and is quite sharp. You take it, scabbard and all, and tie it to your waist. {} You also take a bundle of throwing knives, and attach it to your leg. You then search for a magical item, {}, but all you find is a staff-shaped stick.

Muwahahaha:
You walk into the weapons supply room, and {} take a magic staff from the wall.

Orc2: 1-1 =0: Pissed that Errol would attempt to taunt him (regardless that he failed epicly), the orc attempts to taunt him back. However, its taunt is so pitiful that time/space itself is offended at the pitifulness, and engulfs his left arm.
Inaluct rolls to recover (bruise): 2: His bruise is still not healed.
Inaluct rolls to recover (mangled): 5: His leg is still mangled.
Digital Hellhound rolls to prevent fire spread: 4: The flames do not spread.
Digital Hellhound rolls to recover: 4: Since his foot is on fire, his recovery cancels out the damage the fire is doing to him.
Errol rolls to recover: 1 +1(resting) =2: Only the fact that you are not exerting yourself prevented you from rupturing an internal organ or something.
Zasit Alebath rolls to recover: 1 +1 (bandage crate) +2 (bandages used) =4: Your foot is still broken, but at least the swelling has gone down a bit. Maybe.
Orc2 rolls to prevent electric damage: 5: It is not hurt (anything less than 5 would hurt it)

Orc2 has chain mail (-1 to attacker's accuracy and damage), and a choppa (+1 to accuracy and damage). It is electrically charged (rolls for damage each turn) and in pain (-1 to action rolls). It has no left arm (-2 to accuracy with its choppa).

Inaluct:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Digital Hellhound:

Errol:

Flintus10:

Zasit Alebath:

Katsuun:

Luke_Prowler:

Muwahahaha:

If I made any mistakes, please tell me. For instance, last round I forgot to put Inaluct's pwnt leg in his status page. If anyone points out something I buggered up, I'll give you a bonus of some kind. If it's something that hurts someone else (for instance if Errol had pointed out Inaluct's mangled leg) then I'll somehow split the bonus between you.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 02:42:51 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2009, 11:35:25 am »

Wow, first time my rolls were that good.
I go to the other room (the door is open) and Group Heal them.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2009, 11:35:32 am »

I throw the burning staff at the orc.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2009, 11:45:51 am »

I attempt to develop the ability to warp reality by turning the Orc into a paradox.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 40