Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41750 times)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2009, 03:37:39 am »

I grab the flaming arrow (by the end which is not on fire) and shoot it at orc 1. 

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2009, 04:35:04 am »

i use my bandages to at least stop the bleeding ...
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2009, 07:29:51 am »

I heal Errol.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2009, 10:35:14 am »

I perform a combo on the orc.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2009, 05:10:33 pm »

For Zasit and Errol, I suppose I should have put pain in your wounds... but since I forgot, I'll make it up to you by negating the pain's effects for this round :P

Katsuun:
You {} take a blanket out of one of the crates (geez there's a large variety of stuff in these crates) and smother the fire with it. The fire is out.

Inaluct:
You wave the stick frantically, {} but it doesn't work. The stick is still on fire. {} At least the stick isn't damaged any further by the fire.

Flintus10:
{} In one motion, you pick up the arrow, knock it to your bow, and shoot it at the orc. {} {} {} The flying ‼arrow‼ hits the orc in the head! It is mangled! The orc gives in to pain. The orc falls over. The orc's head is now a ‼head‼

Zasit Alebath:
You take some bandages out of the crate you're wearing and try to stop the bleeding, {} and succeed... in bandaging up the wrong foot. At least you did it right.

Digital Hellhound:
You {} fail to heal Errol. You wonder if, maybe, having a staff would help your magical powers and remember sadly that you failed to pick one up earlier.

Errol:
{} You rush the orc, and strike at him as many times as you can! {} {} {} {} You cleave the orc's right arm off! {} You miss with the second strike. You are tired from swinging your halberd like that. Well, the orc's pretty much toast anyway, what with Flintus10's arrow sticking out of it's skull.

Recovery Rolls:
Inaluct: 5: At least it's not getting worse.
Zasit: 5: Also not getting worse.
Errol: 1: After exerting yourself so much with a broken stomach, your wound gets worse! {roll to avoid unconsciousness:3} you try not to fall unconscious, and only barely stay awake.

Orc1 rolls to regenerate: 5
Orc1 died from blood loss.
Orc2 rolls to wake up: 6
Orc2 is now awake!
Orc2 rolls to prevent electricity damage: 5 (can't believe I've forgotten to do this up till now)
Orc2 does not take damage. Orc2 is currently in pain (-1 to rolls), electrically charged (rolls for damage each turn), prone (+1 to attacker's accuracy), wearing chain mail (-1 to attacker's accuracy and damage), and carrying a choppa (+1 to accuracy and damage).

Katsuun:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Inaluct:

Flintus10:

Zasit Alebath:

Digital Hellhound:

Errol:

Errol, I would advise you to avoid doing much next turn. I'll make resting a free action.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2009, 05:27:59 pm »

Why is smothering a skill? Anyways...

I try to send a blast of cold at the second orc.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2009, 07:08:33 pm »

At some point, I may change that to something more generic... such as, "misc item user". For the meantime, deal with it.

And, I'm thinking that, after next turn, I'll let the first two people from the waiting list join in.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2009, 07:10:34 pm »

I throw the stick at Orc 2.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2009, 02:33:18 am »

I rest.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 07:36:09 am by Errol »
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2009, 03:50:28 am »

i once again use the bandages ... this time on the leg that is actually bleeding ...
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2009, 04:34:19 am »

I'll fire another arrow this time at orc 2.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2009, 06:57:26 am »

I throw Some Kinda Firey Stuff at Orc 2, and walk back to the first room. (And pick up a staff if I can.)
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2009, 11:30:27 pm »

Katsuun:
{} You raise your hand towards the barely conscious orc, focus your magic, and blast a wave of cold at it. {} You cool off the previously flaming boxes.

Inaluct:
{} You try to throw the ‼xstickx‼ at the orc, but you mix up your wooden weapons, and throw the boomerang instead. {} You also mix up which orc to aim at, and throw the boomerang at the dead one. {} {} You break its right leg. The boomerang returns to you.

Errol:
You rest. (+1 to regeneration this turn) (+1 resting exp)

Zasit Alebath:
{} You remove some bandages from the box. You are suddenly possessed by a malevolent spirit, that turns the bandages you are holding into a lump of metal, and spikes it into your injured foot. Your foot is now mangled, and the pain increases. The spirit cackles, using your body, and then departs.

Flintus10:
{} You try to shoot the orc, but you fumble the arrow as you are attempting to knock it to your bow. Whups.

Digital Hellhound:
{} You conjure fire around your hand, and try to throw it at the orc. {} Some of that evil spirit's aura must have rubbed off on you, because you take the fireball and spike it into your foot. {} At least it didn't hurt much. Ignoring your bruised foot and your ‼shoe‼, you walk back to the other room and {} forget to open the door, bonking your head on it. You aren't hurt by it, but you forgot why you came back here for a second.

Orc2: 5: Seeing Inaluct desecrating its ally's corpse, it attacks! {} It strikes Inaluct in the {} left leg. {} Inaluct's leg is torn; it is barely still attached to his body at all, and the nerves don't work. He's going to need some serious healing.

Inaluct rolls to prevent fire spread: 6. Your ‼hand‼ is now a hand.
Inaluct rolls to regenerate: 3. You are still bruised (bruise will autoheal in 2 more turns)
Errol rolls to regenerate: 4 (+1, resting)=5. Your stomach is still broken. Your fatigue wears off.
Zasit Alebath rolls to regenerate: 6 (+1, bandage-box armor)=7. Your foot is now merely broken again, and no longer bleeding.
Digital Hellhound rolls to prevent fire spread: 1. Your left foot is now a ‼left foot‼!
Digital Hellhound rolls to regenerate: 3. You are still bruised (bruise will autoheal in 2 turns)

Katsuun:

Inaluct:

Errol:

Zasit Alebath:

Flintus10:

Digital Hellhound:

The dice REALLY don't like you people. None of you managed to hurt the orc, even though he was lying flat on the ground, and you just keep hurting yourselves. I decided to make resting a skill so that, if you do it enough (six times), you can get extra resting bonuses.

Also, KnightedSkull and Luke_Prowler are now standing in the hallway wearing clothes. I'll give both of you 4 free experience points, OR 2 experience points and 1 free pickuper action, to allot as you choose.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 11:12:45 am by shoruke »

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2009, 11:35:39 pm »

I get behind everyone else.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2009, 12:39:44 am »

I pick up the damn staff and prepare to Group Heal our group.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 40