Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41747 times)

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - Holy ‼Crap‼ the grass is fake!
« Reply #510 on: May 21, 2009, 09:26:00 am »

I proceed to start digitizing everything else in my inventory and storing them within me.

Would be really bad if you got a 1.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: May 21, 2009, 01:22:58 pm »

I shoot the Strange Stone through Antman2's head at point blank range with my PPP.

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #512 on: May 21, 2009, 03:17:57 pm »

my status says "(seize up at end of next turn, death at end of turn after that if you aren't cured)" which, i think is redundant by now

I will light the grass near the opening on fire, so any chaos bugs that goes out becom !!chaos bugs!!
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: May 21, 2009, 04:41:58 pm »

I proceed to start digitizing everything else in my inventory and storing them within me.

Would be really bad if you got a 1.

Im an internet server, so I'm assuming I have the storage capacity. And if not... Muwahaha has a more open field.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: May 23, 2009, 10:20:17 am »

Are we waiting for someone?

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: May 26, 2009, 12:16:01 am »

Are we waiting for someone?

Just waiting for the GM to get over his sudden obsession with Liberal Crime Squad. I swear the agents at the Intelligence Agency are the Matrix people, just without bullettime focus. First one I recruited, 9 pistol & shotgun & driving and a bunch of other stuff. And usable first aid. Only problem is, I have to make sure they don't get converted. It's kinda tough.

ROALS!

Digital Hellhound:
You order you Ice Elemental to block the entrance to RandomFunk. {} The Ice Elemental freezes the water vapor in the air to create an ice wall, but runs out of hydrogen before he can completely seal the cave up. The incomplete ice blockage is some distance down the cave. You consider getting mad at your Ice Elemental, but decide against it since it's not the Elemental's fault for running out of hydrogen. So you direct your anger at {} Antman2, but not by casting some kind of offensive spell, oh no, that would be the LOGICAL thing to do, and we can't have that now can we. Instead, you {} viciously hurl the decomposed orc foot. {} {} {} {} The flying xRotten Orc Footx strikes the Antman2 in the ‼first leg‼! It (the ‼leg‼ not the foot) is harmed! The foot simultaneously catches fire from the Antman2's ‼leg‼ and oozes a bunch of vile liquid, which sickens the Antman2! Then the ‼foot‼ lands in the grass and the grass catches ‼fire‼! This is going to be a helluva brushfire pretty soon. *3 QP*

Errol:
You REALLY want to talk with that Voice From the Nether-Dimension, since obviously anything with such a cryptic, ominous, and flat-out-cool name has to know something good. {} This micro-controlled-teleportation business is tough... you manage to pull it off. Kinda. Your body becomes wispy and translucent while your conscience floats away. {} "Excuse me," You introduce yourself once your conscience and body are separate. "Expository Voice From the Nether-Dimension?"
"Yes?" The voice answered. Shocking.
"I was humbly wondering if it would be your inclination to per-maybe-haps tell me how to defeat the Chaos Bugs?"
"Well SURE it would. I do have a cryptic name, after all. You don't get a name like Expository Voice From the Nether-Dimension just by sitting around and chatting, after all." You ponder for a moment that you are being jibed. EVFtN-D sighs and says, "You need holy weapons. Your elemental magic tricks and cave-sealing will slow them down, but now that the forces of ChAoS are awakened, about the only way to fix everything is with blessed weapons or holy water. You can get-" Your unpracticed Suspended Teleportation cuts off, and you return to your body. Physically, you are fine, but mentally, returning to yourself in such a way was kind of like a car accident. Your dizzyness persists, and you are magically drained. You decide not to try any Paladin-Styling just now. (which is wise because you would have got a 3, -2 from your status effects)

Muwahahaha:
You fly up, away from the fire. You are now in the smoke, but because of your apparently lack of oxygen necessity, you don't choke. Your eyes sting a little bit though, you shouldn't keep them open up here for too long. {} You try to wreathe your flesh in magic flame, but your own soul rejects it. You didn't give the password.

KnightedSkull:
{} You try to use your Geomancy to seal up the cave, but your boots absorb your spell. Dammit boots. Sure they look cool and everything, but they kinda bugger up your magic.

Luke_Prowler:
You {} fish your ChAoS stone out of your backpack, and activate it... kinda. "You're tied for third-least ChAoS," it tells you. Well that was unhelpful. {} You place your ChAoS stone in your backpack, too immersed in your seething at the damn thing to remember you're in combat near a spreading fire. You "Hmph" (it's a verb), and turn aside from everything. Looking at the cave entrance, you see that there are indeed large rocks to be found, but you'll have to do some climbing to get to them.

Katsuun: (digitizing your stuff is a full-turn action)
{} {} You load the ChAoS stone as a program into own head. But, confusing as the actual Stone is, there are several complicated protocols and stuff to go through to activate it. And it's read-only.

Inaluct:
{} The PPP is jammed. You activate it, hoping to dislodge the pieces of your knife, and thankfully it works.

Zasit Alebath:
The ChAoS bugs are coming. There's only one thing to do. ARSON! You lie down on your back near the entrance to RandomFunk. Your ‼hair‼ lights the grass on fire. You stand up and walk away. Nothing quite like brushfire to keep bugs inside a cave. *1 ChAoS Usage exp*

‼Antman1‼ is mad about being ignored by everyone, but it's also on fire. So it jumps in the watering hole, and submerges itself for a moment to quench the flames. Aah. Bliss. It forgets about you guys for a moment because you're less important than not burning.

Antman2 briefly considers jumping into the watering hole with its pals, but then realizes that there's someone throwing rotten feet at it. Which is minorly distracting, to say the least. It decides to {} try and kill the bugger who's throwing feet at it. {} {} {} The Antman swings directly at Digital's chest, and Digital's life flashes before his eyes as he rolls to dodge! {} And, because his vision is obscured by his life, he simply stands rooted to the spot as the Antman impales him. Digital's Ice Elemental dissipates as his master slumps to the ground.

Antman4 takes heart from his comrade's victory, and decides to attack... hmm... which to attack... what's this? *gasp* one of the humans is wearing boots identical to the one Antman4 is wearing! We can't have this, so Antman4 {} attacks KnightedSkull! {} {} {} Antman4 ducks under KnightedSkull's guard and harms his arm!

Sraxxakex can move again! Which is kind of a good thing and kind of a bad thing. But it's mostly a bad thing. It rushes through the cave, trampling ChAoS Bugs as it goes. However, RandomFunk's tunnels are a tight fit for a large dragon, so it only manages to make it to the Main Chamber.

The ChAoS Bugs have made it outside! However, the ice wall acts as a chokepoint, and they hesitate at the ‼grass‼, so they can't swarm you just yet. But their presence, this close and in this great quantity, affects all of you.

Digital Hellhound has died. His body vanishes, leaving his clothing and equipment behind, and standing right next to the spot where Digital snuffed it, is another person named Vlynndar, who has 4 (I believe) experience points, and is wearing normal clothing and is carrying a ChAoS stone.

Luke_Prowler rolls to recover: 6: Yup.
KnightedSkull rolls to recover: 4: Nope. Not that you're very badly injured.
Zasit Alebath's torch uses up a unit of fuel. However, the torch is honestly just a stick, so the fire is getting quite close to his hand.
Antman1 rolls to recover (left arm): 2. Fail.
Antman1 rolls to recover (geez... everywhere else): 1.
Antman1 rolls to prevent fire damage: 4 -1 (failed recovery) =3: The fire agitates the broken bones in the Antman's left arm, and they shatter.
Antman2 rolls to recover (head): 4: Nope.
Antman2 rolls to recover (torso): 6: Yup.
Antman2 rolls to recover (legs): 5: Yup.
Antman4 rolls to recover: 2: But it doesn't.

Errol rolls for ChAoS: 2.
Muwahahaha rolls for ChAoS: 5.
KnightedSkull rolls for teh ChAoS: 6. Your skin hardens, and then turns to rock.
Luke_Prowler rolls for ChAoS: 5.
Katsuun rolls FOAR CHAOS: 1.
Inaluct rolls for ChAoS: 1.
Zasit Alebath rolls for ChAoS: 1.
Vlynndar rolls for ChAoS: 2.

Spoiler: Errol: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Muwahahaha: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KnightedSkull: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Luke_Prowler: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Katsuun: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inaluct: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zasit Alebath: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Vlynndar: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPCs: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Locations: (click to show/hide)

Okay... I think I got everything... but as usual let me know if I screwed something up, which I'm liable to have done.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - Death, ChAoS, and EVFtN-D
« Reply #516 on: May 26, 2009, 12:19:32 am »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

*DEEP BREATH*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I headbutt Antman2 and tell the golem to attack it.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: May 26, 2009, 03:36:45 am »

Whoa. Poor Digital Hellhound. I don't suppose I telefragged the antman, now, though? ;D

In any case, I will pick up and wear the chainmail that lies convienently at my feet.

Wait a second.
Antman2:
-Diseased (-1 to actions)

As much as I'd like to take his spot, I don't think that status effect is counted in antman's rolls. Still, it remains 5 on both accuracy and damage.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: May 26, 2009, 06:25:41 am »

I attempt to warp reality to make it so that the CHaOs bugs nearest us sponatniously collapse under their own mass and convert into black holes.

Meanwhile, my minion will attempt to convert the CHaOs Stone file into an executable program.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #519 on: May 26, 2009, 07:04:14 am »

i hurl the torch into the swarm of chaos bugs
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: May 26, 2009, 07:42:07 am »

I roar in my sudden transformation and high kick antman 4 through the flames and into the cave.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: May 26, 2009, 09:32:17 am »

My magical draining is not in my status. That said, I relax to recover from my negative status influences, after telling the team about the chaos bug swarm's weakness and checking the chAoS stone.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 10:35:27 am by Errol »
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: May 26, 2009, 01:47:29 pm »

I go into a RAGE and rip apart Antman2 limb from limb!

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: May 26, 2009, 06:18:48 pm »

Hmm. Holy weapons? I fly back to the castle to search for a temple or equivalent. Also, I activate my stone on the way.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: May 27, 2009, 04:00:54 am »

However, just in case he remains dead, this is my action:

I tie Digital Hellhound's clothing in a roughly net-shaped object and toss it over the pool, with the intention of trapping the ants under it.
For as much as they are free actions or not, I'd like to pick up and wear the chainmail AND check the stone.

Also, do I know about the quest or the castle?
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 40