Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41741 times)

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - The Bugs cometh! Or rather, chaseth!
« Reply #495 on: May 19, 2009, 03:49:20 am »

I don't think the status page of Katsuun says anything about multiplayer notepad.

And one thing I've wondered about. Is 'Ant Chamber' really a terrible, terrible pun on 'Ante Chamber'?
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #496 on: May 19, 2009, 05:53:57 am »

Muwahahaha, i am in your debt forever, what kind of reward do you want? I wait for the drug effect to wear off
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: May 19, 2009, 07:12:51 am »

Ok, my plan succeeded! Now to fill in the gaps and perma seal the cave entrance.

Then I'll see if I can shoot poison out of my fingers by shooting it at nearest tree or bush or such.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 12:03:39 pm by knightedskull »

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: May 19, 2009, 09:08:02 am »

I'm really beginning to distrust you Muwahaha... I smell a power struggle forming...

I attempt to summon a DIGITAL minion that can enforce my will on the one servers that currenlty exist and help me in my digital endeavors, and proceed to begin connecting to as many living things as I possibly can in the span of a turn.

And yes, my multiplayer notepad is non-existant on my bio.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: May 19, 2009, 09:41:38 am »

First, ask the expository voice from the netherworld how, and if we can defeat the swarm of chaos bugs. Should count as a free action.

Second, prepare a time stop spell.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: May 19, 2009, 11:39:31 am »

GET THROUGH THE DAMN GAP!
Oh, and summon a water elemental.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: May 19, 2009, 12:02:58 pm »

Oops, forgot you weren't out yet,

----------------------CHANGE ACTION-----------------

Wait for Digital Hellhound to get out and then fill in the gaps and perma seal the cave entrance.

Then I'll see if I can shoot poison out of my fingers by shooting it at nearest tree or bush or such.

I have to give him atleast, a chance.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: May 19, 2009, 10:19:45 pm »

@ Zasit, Be creative. If you really can't think of anything than I guess you could owe me a favour, and I can guarantee I will call on it eventually.

Katsuun, it is a really good idea to distrust me, because there's every chance I will stab you in the back at some point. That said, I still have a use for you all at the moment (meatshields etc.) and so it might be beneficial for you to make your loyalties known in the event that some artificially induced event of mass death strikes the party. ;)

Wow, I love being the suspiciously evil one.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: May 20, 2009, 04:45:43 pm »

Katsuun's IRC thing wasn't in his status because he didn't set it up, he just made a proposition.

Inaluct:
{} You try to think of a way to repair your Golem, but without spare plastic, you can't fashion it another leg; you'll have to fix what it's got. You one of the normal rocks, and try to reshape the Golem's leg; you can't really do much, although the leg is back into leg position even if it's still not leg-shaped. But at least you learned a bit about plastic from your efforts.

Luke_Prowler: (you have a free exp point and it BUGS me)
You stash your torch in your backpack, and {} use Battojutsu on Antman1, combining your swing and swordstroke into one extra-fast motion! As you dash forward, you notice Antman1 seems angry. {} {} {} {} You hit Antman1's already-injured arm, and the strike impacts directly on the bone, breaking it! *3 QP*

Muwahahaha:
{} You attempt to devise a way to protect your mind and body from external magical invasion; after rolling some complex equations and runes and magicyness and what-have-you in your head for a while, you come up with the solution. But when you cast the spell on yourself, the ChAoS in your system mixes in with the spell. From now on, anyone who wishes to link to you magically or mentally will have to say aloud the number associated with your ChAoS.

Zasit Alebath:
{} You lie your head down on the grass. Your flaming hair LIGHTS THE GRASS ON FIRE! {} You try to jump to your feet, but in your haste you perform a roll instead. You try again. {} Your legs tangle under you, and you thump once again against the grassy ground. The fire is getting closer... Thankfully, the proximity of the fire and, you know, desperation from impending death and stuff clear your head of drugs. (Sure. Drugs totally work like that. Why not.) From your lying down position, you ask Muwahahaha what kind of reward he wants for saving you from your poison.

Katsuun:
{} Just for fancyness' sake, you do some handsigns and place your hand on the ground, and summon a Digital Familiar. It looks just like a human, but 32-bit. It automatically connects to you, and you realize that you can use it as a server as well. That'll make it easier to play multiplayer notepad, that's for damn sure.

Errol:
"Excuse me," You say, "Expository voice from the Nether-Dimension? How does one combat a seemingly-unending Swarm of Chaos Bugs?" There is no answer because you are not currently in the process of teleporting. You *pout*, asterisks and all. Then you {} make yourself slightly dizzy by trying to come up with a slowness spell.

Digital Hellhound:
You take 2 strides through the now-wide-open entrance to RandomFunk, and {} try to summon a Water Elemental... but what appears is definitely not water. It's ice. Okay, so it IS technically water, but it's frozen and therefore quite different.

KnightedSkull:
Having allowed Digital to stride through the entrance to RandomFunk, you try to Fullmetal Alchemist-style the entrance closed again. {} Earthen spikes shoot up out of the ground at the cave entrance; they're quite sharp. That's great. Now if only the bugs pursuing you were human-sized and couldn't fly, you'd be all set. You turn your attention decidedly away from the unsolved problem, and {} wave your hands at the trees in the distance. For a couple moments, the poison dripping from your fingers is mixed with the red of blood; then it's back to just poison again.

Antman1 is mad at Luke_Prowler for attacking it, {} so it commits Seppuku (basically, samurai-style suicide) by ramming its sword through its own torso. {} The sword crumples like tin foil against the ant's chestplate.

Antman2 sees that Inaluct's Plastic Golem is injured, and sees an easy opportunity to pick off the weak among your group. It throws its spear. {} Having neglected to stretch before exerting itself, it pulls a muscle in its shoulder. {} {} {} {} The spear flies, slowly but truly, towards IPG's left leg, and hits it with very little force. But what with the leg's poor condition, it is knocked off anyway.

Antman4 pulls a Decline of Video Gaming and somehow manages to say, in English, "OMIGODIMONFIRE". Then it tries desperately to put itself out {} by yanking on a strip of grass. It comes away in a long strip. Apparently the grass outside RandomFunk was fake! A watering hole is revealed, and Antman4 jumps in. Ahh. Fire-quenching bliss.

Sraxxakex still can't move. Sucks for him. Is that a bubbling noise?

Luke_Prowler rolls to recover: 2: He doesn't.
Digital Hellhound rolls to recover: 4: He also doesn't.
Antman1 rolls to recover (left arm): 4: It doesn't recover.
Antman1 rolls to recover (legs)(OMFG I am so not doing this one leg at a time): 2. Nope.
Antman1 rolls to resist ‼spread‼: 1: Every part of ‼Antman1‼ is ‼taking damage‼! (because it walked through the fire pool last turn, and you guys didn't point out that it should have burning legs. Meanies.)
Antman2 rolls to recover (head): 2: It does not.
Antman2 rolls to recover (legs) : 6: The fire-inflicted bruises on its legs heal.
Antman2 rolls to resist fire spread: 2: Then the bruises reappear on all of its ‼legs‼, and even its ‼torso‼!
Antman4 rolls to recover three times: 6, 5, 4: All bruises except leg #5 are healed.
Antman4 rolls to resist fire spread: 3: The rest of its legs catch fire and take damage!
Zasit Alebath's torch uses up a unit of fuel.
Digital Hellhound's orc's foot rots away.
Inaluct for for ChAoS: 5.
Inaluct rolls for rounding: 2.
Luke_Prowler rolls for ChAoS: 3.
Luke_Prowler rolls for rounding: 1.
Muwahahaha rolls for ChAoS: 2.
Zasit Alebath rolls for ChAoS: 2.
Katsuun rolls for to ChAoS: 3.
Katsuun rolls for to round: 3.
Errol rolls FOAR KAOS: 3.
Errol rolls for rounding: 3 (wtf 3's).
Digital Hellhound rolls for ChAoS: 6. Your pupils fade; your eyes are now dark circles on your face.
KnightedSkull rolls for to ChAoS bandwagon: 4.

Spoiler: Inaluct: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Luke_Prowler: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Muwahahaha: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zasit Alebath: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Katsuun: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Errol: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Digital Hellhound: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KnightedSkull: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPCs: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Locations: (click to show/hide)

Okay I think I got everything. But I might not have. Katsuun, you'll need to take a full turn to set up your IRC thing. After that, if you use your Digital Familiar as a server while you connect people to it, you'll be able to force the connection on people (you'll need Muwahahaha's ChAoS number to get him though).
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 10:04:02 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - Holy ‼Crap‼ the grass is fake!
« Reply #504 on: May 21, 2009, 02:33:37 am »

I order the Ice Elemental to block the entrance so the Bugs can't get through.
I throw the remains of the orc's foot at the Antmen.

According to the statuses, Zasit is still poisoned. He was cured, right?
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: May 21, 2009, 04:09:00 am »

Step 1: Go into teleport mode, stay in it as long as possible.
Step 2: Repeat question from last turn.
Step 3: After exiting teleport mode, cast an order spell in the general direction of the chaos bugs.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: May 21, 2009, 05:14:25 am »

You know, I don't remember getting that reward for guessing chaos ;).

Anyway, I fly up and away from the fire, then, getting divine inspiration from the flames, I try and enchant my robe to have a permanent immolation effect (as in, it doesn't hurt me but it burns anyone who tries to get too close, or who I walk too close to...

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: May 21, 2009, 07:51:55 am »

That cave is pissing me off,  I'll use my newfound geomancy and mason skills to cover the whole damn entrance thing in a round dome.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: May 21, 2009, 08:27:02 am »

[or you can, you know, collapse the whole cave. I put my free EXP into armor user]

I check out the ChAoS Stone, then throw a knife at antman2. I also check to see if there are any large rocks/boulder nearby.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: May 21, 2009, 09:06:55 am »

I attempt to digitize the CHAOS stone, forcing it into bytes and storing it onto my data drives, making some if I need to. If that works, I proceed to start digitizing everything else in my inventory and storing them within me.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 40