Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 40

Author Topic: Shoruke's RTD - A turn done with Cinnamon Rolls!  (Read 41752 times)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - Escape from RandomFunk!
« Reply #480 on: May 15, 2009, 11:41:12 pm »

I yell "IT'S TUNNEL TIME" and tunnel my way through the solid rock.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: May 16, 2009, 01:37:21 am »

I teleport outside the cave. After tossing the stone towards the swarm of bugs.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: May 16, 2009, 02:09:23 am »

I throw my fireball at the bug swarm, get through the gap (Damn Acrobatics rolls...) and examine the Stone.

(Drop the last one if you must...)
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Zasit Alebath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://jedvagenij.blog.hr
« Reply #483 on: May 16, 2009, 02:26:25 am »

i was thinking about combining the strange stones together if they could fit but...

well since i am so drugged, i enjoy my trip

Zasit Alebath just doesn't care about anything anymore
I deny that I exist, or have ever existed, for any legal purposes, particularly lawsuit.)
'b' is different than 'x' and a Bed doesn't hold back magma as well as a Floodgate no matter how fast you type.

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 16, 2009, 06:07:12 am »

Now that Zasit realises the reality of his... unmutated existence, I mutate his immune system so that it can completely defeat and break down the poison in his system. Then I ask for a reward.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: May 16, 2009, 06:11:44 am »

(Antman 4 doesn't have his boot on)
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: May 16, 2009, 09:48:50 am »

After the gang gets out of the gap, I'll seal up any openings.

I won't be liable for anyone getting stuck in the cave, you had time.

I'll see if I can turn the poison, that's dripping from my fingers, into some cure to combat other poisons.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 01:07:24 pm by knightedskull »

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: May 16, 2009, 12:47:48 pm »

I put myself out, by jumping into a pool of water or something. I also put out the torch if I can.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 07:38:27 am by Luke_Prowler »

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 17, 2009, 07:20:35 am »

I attempt to connect all of the parties minds to my ISP server, thus allowing us to know where everyone is, and communicate without being near one another. Kind of like a chatroom everyone is permanently logged into.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: May 17, 2009, 11:13:34 am »

I shall not be involved in such action as to be connected to a server mentally, physically, or any part of my being.(including spiritually)

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: May 17, 2009, 09:51:53 pm »

Muwahahaha, about your amulet, it's basically a battery: It'll siphon off the energy around it when it's low on charge, but you can draw on its charge to enhance your own magic the rest of the time.

Inaluct:
You loudly yell, "IT'S TUNNELING TIME!" {} You wrench your Plastic Golem's good leg off, and try to use it as a pickaxe. {} You start digging at the rock, and once you've opened the crack up a bit, you attach your Golem's right leg back on, and scramble through. You step through into the sunlight. Yay. Sunlight.

Errol:
Despite that the hole through the cave's entrance is now easily big enough to crawl through, you {} teleport outside. As you are passing through the Nether-dimension, a voice whispers to you, "Swarm of Chaos Bugs." Completely misinterpreting the voice's message, when you rematerialize outside the cave, you chuck your Strange Stone into the cave; or at least, you try to, and it sticks itself to your hand. "No, no, no," the voice from the nether-dimension chides you. "I meant that the Swarm of Bugs is specifically a Swarm of CHAOS bugs, not that you should target them. Take a hint next time someone tries to explain the plot to you."

Digital Hellhound:
{} You attempt to throw your fireball at the Swarm of ChAoS Bugs, but after holding it so long and losing your strict concentration on it so many times, it melts into some kind of ball of liquid fire and splashes on the ground halfway down the tunnel. Weird. You've never seen a burning puddle before. You shrug, take out your Strange Stone, and {} activate it. It says, "Fourteen." *1 QP*

Zasit Alebath:
{} You try, honestly you do, to enjoy your little drug trip, but you have to admit it is kind of inconvenient not being able to walk/see/think straight. And the pain from the poison is really annoying too. You decide to lie down and try to sleep it off, {} so you flop yourself down on the ground and bonk your head against the earth. Oww. Maaaan I can seee starrrrrss...

Muwahahaha:
{} As you prepare a mutation spell, your uncharged Amulet of Conductivity siphons off a little bit of the excess magic. You mutate Zasit's body so that the poison does not hurt him; in fact, poisons now act as a healing agent for him! His eyes open and focus. You ask him for a reward.

KnightedSkull:
{} You try to think of a way to use the poison in your fingers to help people, and then you realize the Muwahahaha has solved this problem for you already: Zasit is now healed by poison! So you slap him in the face. A few drops of poison land on his bruises, and they disappear! Trippy. {} Nothing else randomly happens. *1 QP*

Luke_Prowler:
{} Since there aren't any random bodies of water around here for you to jump into (pity), you put out your torch and {} roll around on the ground madly! The fire on your clothes and armor goes out, but you got a bunch of bruises from rolling around on the hard ground.

Katsuun:
You figure that you and your teammates could use some form of mental communication line, and you propose to everyone that you hook everyone up to yourself using an IRC program. Since nobody else knows what that is, you explain that's it's basically multiplayer notepad. Unfortunately, keeping this many communication lines up at once is going to be difficult for you; you'll only be able to use it on people who are willing to link up. You simply don't have the willpower force the connection when you've got too many lines open.

Sraxxakex does nothing.

The Antmen (1,2, & 4) rush through the tunnel, and as they pass through Digital's fireball... puddle... thing... some of their legs catch fire! They continue running out of the cave (right past Digital), and are come over with Cave Adaption Sickness! All three of them vomit on the spot, and won't be able to fight until next turn.

The Swarm of Chaos Bugs is large enough that they can split up again. Some of them head for the Ant Chamber, and some of the head towards the Cave Entrance.

Digital Hellhound rolls to recover: 2: You are still bruised.
Luke_Prowler rolls to recover (right leg): 4: Nope.
Luke_Prowler rolls to recover (left leg): 6: Yup.
Antman1 rolls to recover: It's ‼left arm‼ is now merely bruised.
Antman1 rolls to prevent fire spread: 5.
Antman2 rolls to recover: 2: Nope.
Antman2 rolls to prevent fire spread: 1: Now ALL of its legs are on fire! And they all take damage.
Antman4 rolls to prevent fire spread: 5: It's still on fire but beyond that nothing happens.
Zasit Alebath's torch uses up a unit of fuel.
Inaluct rolls for ChAoS: 5.
Inaluct rolls for rounding: 6.
Errol rolls for ChAoS: 1.
Errol rolls for rounding: 5. Your sense of bloodlust increases.
Digital Hellhound rolls for ChAoS: 6.
Zasit Alebath rolls for ChAoS: 4. Your hair lights on fire! It won't hurt you though.
Muwahahaha rolls for ChAoS: 4.
KnightedSkull rolls for ChAoS: 5.
KnightedSkull rolls for rounding: 3.
Luke_Prowler rolls for teh ChAoSz: 4.
Katsuun rolls for to be ChAoS'd: 5.
Katsuun rolls for rounding: 3.

Spoiler: Inaluct: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Errol: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Digital Hellhound: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zasit Alebath: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Muwahahaha: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KnightedSkull: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Luke_Prowler: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Katsuun: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPC's (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Locations: (click to show/hide)

Muwahahaha, don't get too stressed about your amulet. Being able to draw on extra magic will help at some point. And if I screwed something up, tell me, people.

OH RIGHT and you all have to tell if you want to link up to Katsuun's Mental Multiplayer Notepad... thing.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 08:21:30 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shoruke's RTD - The Bugs cometh! Or rather, chaseth!
« Reply #491 on: May 18, 2009, 07:52:48 pm »

I grab my golem and repair it.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: May 18, 2009, 07:55:39 pm »

[it says my torch is still lit]

I put away my torch, then attack antman1 with Battojutsu. I also tell of the magic users to charge up a huge fire spell to use on the bug swarm.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: May 18, 2009, 08:21:48 pm »

[it says my torch is still lit]

Huh. So it did. 1 EXP!
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

muwahahaha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: May 18, 2009, 10:15:27 pm »

Hmm. I don't connect to the IRC thing since many of my future plans might involve sacrificing others, I'd hate to give them advance warning.

I strongly advise Zasit that it is in his own best interest to reward me for saving him. I remind him that mutations work both ways. ;)

I then attempt to mutate my DNA so that it is, in effect, 'password protected' from anyone or anything else trying to change me. Such that I become the only one capable of mutating me.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 40